It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Looking for a job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi, can anyone out there point me in the right direction in trying to find a JOB in black budget projects. I am located in Australia. I am and have been for some time now looking for a job that is not Mundane and allows me to put purpose to my life. I have played the mundane life and its not for me. I every day get a feeling i should be doing more with my potential but as every day it goes to waste. I have been up and down the masonic pyramid and studied dogma and philosophy of many religions. I have even read morals and dogma cover to cover a couple of times to try to make sence of this reality. I dont know if its my own bordem with life that pushes me to want to escape the mundane life or my own intuition seeking ways to make use of my full wasted potential and live up to my true purpose in life. I just dont know. Any help will be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

What? You haven't tried searching Seek for black budget projects??

But seriously, what do you mean black budget projects? Like military projects?

I'm no expert but I doubt anyone would offer such a position to some random guy on a conspiracy forum..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hi very good luck to you on your search! I have clinical depression but I find it fun to live with some how. I'm currently on a private fundraising drive I need to get 50 people to give me 150 rand a month for twelve months so I can buy a car and a welding machine and do a welding course so I can make stuff to sell. This is very challenging and interesting work.

Don't give up your thoughts will clear and the answers will come to you.

I spent some time before I discovered that I could make friends by fundraising.

(*disclaimer- I'm not asking for funds just telling op a relevent story, thanks)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

If you want a black budget job, learn black budget info, then the job will seek you out

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I would be more than happy to provide you a link to someplace that might help you out; it helped me out when I needed it….

Black Budget Project Human Resources

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
I have been up and down the masonic pyramid and studied dogma and philosophy of many religions. I have even read morals and dogma cover to cover a couple of times to try to make sence of this reality.

Very useful skills to get a job indeed!

Have your tried contacting the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman
Nah, no calls here from him at all….

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

OP I might have a job for you. I need you to send me your name, address, phone and credit card number, as well as a full resume.

Yo can PM me.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Be careful of black-budget and defense type jobs.

Normal jobs have unions, government rules and guilds which protect worker rights and freedoms.

Classified jobs, however, are hidden from view, so they tend to devolve into mini-fiefdoms, over-zealously micro-managed by embedded staff who have risen to the point where their incompetence prevents further promotion (the "Peter Principle") and which cannot be escaped without the risk of 'blowing security'.

As such, workers are often mistreated, untrusted, uninformed and underpaid.

They also usually don't advertise as they are on the lookout for people who stand out (usually academically).

If you have the skills they require, you'll do much better on your own rather than under the thumb of someone else who will likely take credit for everything you achieve. Due to compartmentalization, you will be unlikely to be able to 'go around/above' an obnoxious manager.

edit on 3/7/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman
Remember that we have lowered the brokerage fee for new members down from 5% to 3.5% due to the massive people willing to sacrifice themselves for a few trinkets and some false fame. As such we have a large hungry labor pool and only a few positions to fill….

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Normal jobs have unions, government rules and guilds which protect worker rights and freedoms.

Classified jobs, however, are hidden from view, so they tend to devolve into mini-fiefdoms, over-zealously micro-managed by embedded staff who have risen to the point where their incompetence prevents further promotion (the "Peter Principle") and which cannot be escaped without the risk of 'blowing security'.

Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: chr0naut

Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!

Boom, tish...

Ah, the stories I could tell... (but then I'd have to kill you).

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Please do it quick so I do not see the end of this OP….

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: chr0naut
Please do it quick so I do not see the end of this OP….

I have already begun the process by the application of a very long time (I am the chr0naut, after all).

You know I have a 100% success rate and nobody ever suspects!

By the time they have died of old age it is too late to retaliate.

Bwah ha ha.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Go to an elite university, become the most highly acclaimed mathematician, physicist, astronomer or programmer in the world...then wait for the invite.

top topics

join