It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism rates exploding in Asia after they adopt western vaccination protocols.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Money talks, flesh burns.

You will not hear about these things in the corporate media. Pharma companies and their army of technocrats have invaded Asia. Lying is their forte and government stooges eat it up. America is way too far lost with it's generations of vaccine damaged children. Sick for life.

In Asia the devils are just getting started. They've been "opening up" countries for "trade". Death , destruction and lifetime customers for more poison.

Saigon Tiep Thi newspaper Wednesday quoted a study from the National Hospital of Pediatrics as saying that the number of children diagnosed with autism at the Hanoi-based hospital's Physiotherapy Department in 2007 was 50 times higher than in 2000

source

An then there's Korea. They bought into the lie years earlier. Autism rates are now measured as high as 1:38.

This study is further evidence that autism transcends cultural, geographic, and ethnic boundaries and that autism is a major global public health concern, not limited to the Western world

source

Oh really? Must be genetic. Correlation isn't causation... except sometimes that's exactly what it is. The clock is ticking Asia. Will you wake up or will you embed the destruction even deeper as America has done to it's families?

Avoid this poison like your children's life depends on it. These are all MD's They all share the same basic story. They didn't learn anything about vaccinations in Med school except they were great. After see some first hand examples of vaccine damage they did their own research. They then had no other choice but to abandon their careers and become crusaders and heretics. They are heroes IMO.

Who has the worst conflict of interest:
1. A parent exercising informed medical consent.
2. A Vaccine company that has 100% immunity from damage claims and offers additional product to treat damaged children.
3. A paid shill that prowls chat rooms for any opportunity to lie, obfuscate and insult the intelligence of readers.

Dr. Suzanne Humphries

Dr Toni Bark

Dr Shiv Chopra

Dr. Russel Blaylock

Dr Raymond Obomsawin

edit on 1-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh Bologna. I don't know of one case myself and everyone I know and their kids are vaccinated.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Thank you for sharing this - great thread OP.

The video with Dr. Toni Bark and Sherri Tenpenney was a good one.

Dr. Tenpenney is a great resource, she's been very active in opposing big pharma and exposing the bs

Trolls/disinfo agents to comment in 3.. 2.. 1...

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

great post - so much substance, deep thoughts.

so because you don't "know of" a single case among all the people you know, all of this is BS. Gotcha

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
/in before this will validate all the nutty anti vaxxers.

Thanks though I'm not in particular anti vaccine, while acknowledge dicussions from friends, etc., that there may be a link with autism and vaccinations, this looks concerning. Looking more into it now.

originally posted by: damwel
Oh Bologna. I don't know of one case myself and everyone I know and their kids are vaccinated.

Well, I know of a few that have children who claim autism after the vaccines. So does that mean we verify this?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Even if you had intimate knowledge of the medical records of 1000 families, that's less than 1% of the population.

But your anecdote proves the OP wrong, or so you'll keep telling yourself. Spare us your inconclusive personal observations and discuss the topic, how 'bout it?

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You conveniently left out the important information from your sources.

Source 1:

According to Lan, Vietnam not only fails to compile figures about autism, but also to standardize services and programs to detect autism and intervene with behavioral treatments and medicines.

At some clinics, doctors with a lack of experience and knowledge have mistaken autism for intellectual disabilities, she said.

In Hanoi, despite the capital's advanced clinics, not many doctors are knowledgeable about the disorder and can give an accurate diagnosis, she cited.

A 2009-2010 study on disabled children in Asia found 76.5 percent of 254 surveyed parents of autistic children in Vietnam said their kids' disorder was not detected until they were more than two years old.

Moreover, even though hundreds of centers claiming to treat autism have been founded in Vietnam since 1995 -- aside from kindergartens that claim to specialize in teaching autistic children -- the techniques used are varied and unregulated.

In fact, they are using a total of 12 different autism assessment tools imported from other countries like Australia, Japan, and the U.S. without translating them into Vietnamese, said Dr. Le Van Tac, director of the Research Center of Special Education.

This led to different centers performing different tests and drawing different conclusions on the same children, worrying parents who want to get second opinions on the matter.

Poor training, unregulated practices, non-standardized techniques and a general ignorance of autism. There's not even any official statistics. Instead, they're going off UK numbers as an approximation. So here we have a country that is very ill-equipped to diagnose and treat autism, yet you're comparing unreliable numbers from 15 years ago with more realistic approximations today and claiming "It's through the roof!". Gee, I wonder why...

Your second source is an anti-vaxxer website. I, however, went straight to the original source:

Two-thirds of ASD cases in the overall sample were in the mainstream school population, undiagnosed and untreated. These findings suggest that rigorous screening and comprehensive population coverage are necessary to produce more accurate ASD prevalence estimates and underscore the need for better detection, assessment, and services.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So again, another case of a country that is very ill-equipped to diagnose and treat autism. No wonder that the numbers are higher with proper analysis...

...and yet NONE of your sources even suggest vaccination. Another misleading, factually inaccurate, scaremongering anti-vaccination post from OP. Business as usual.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

Even if you had intimate knowledge of the medical records of 1000 families, that's less than 1% of the population.

But your anecdote proves the OP wrong, or so you'll keep telling yourself. Spare us your inconclusive personal observations and discuss the topic, how 'bout it?

But , of course , there is the laws of probability and statistics . Yes 1% of 1000 is 10 and a small number . Lets take that up to say 100,000,000 families. Now you have 1% or 1,000,000 . Get the big picture ? And it is not necessarily the vaccine , but all the other "junk" they put in it for shelf life and other reasons. You know , harmless stuff like mercury.
And , I guess , if the government says it is safe , then it has to be safe. Right ?

edit on 1-7-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

Now you have a very large number of conditions added to the world's population that cannot be cured , just treated . Why does the old song "money,money money" come to mind when I posted that ?
edit on 1-7-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
From Edward Jenner - the present day, vaccines have never been proven to work! If you read the story of how he created the first vaccine, I mean, it's sad and preposterous, but nowhere near as ridiculous as the fact that it has somehow been widely accepted as treatment.

He injected children with pus from cow pox?? Other than the word pox, cow pox has nothing to do with smallpox. Pox is just a descriptive word for an external affect. Cow pox is when "pockes" form on cow udders and small pox is when pox form on children, but the disease is biologically different. The whole starting point was flawed, but he just kept going, mutilating children until eventually the then government realised that Jenner HAD in fact proven something.

He'd proven the physicians could extend their market from a few people who had already gotten ill, likely without much money to pay for treatment, to the entire population of people who needed "preventative" treatment.

Many other diseases that have been "eradicated by vaccines" had already declined to almost null by the time the vaccine had been released. Others that have been "cured" have popped up in other countries, but of course, even though it looks like polio and sounds like polio and blah blah of course it can't be polio because it has been eradicated so it is in fact, a "polio-like" illness.

I don't care how white your coat is, or how many certificates you have on your wall, if you tell me to inject my child with toxins and disease, for their own good, then you sir, are an idiot. But not as much of an idiot as those who smile and nod and take the shot.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Given the state of Regulatory Capture we're up against now -- the revolving door between the FDA/BigPharma/Congress, the criminalization of truth and facts, the crony capitalism and so on -- I expect the truth will have to come from other countries, who can and will be looking for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That's right...if you don't know any, then it's not happening. Just like if you live in an area that has experienced extra harsh winters for the past few years, it's not hotter on average anywhere else on the planet.

Both are logical fallacies.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is so sick I need to pause for cooling down. Total disgrace.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
From Edward Jenner - the present day, vaccines have never been proven to work!

1. When was the last case of smallpox contracted in the wild?
2. What happened leading up to that event, after which no one caught wild smallpox ever again?

He injected children with pus from cow pox?? Other than the word pox, cow pox has nothing to do with smallpox.

The cowpox and smallpox viruses are closely-related members of the orthopox genus. They evolved from a common ancestor and remain very similar to each other. Or, if you are a creationist, they are members of the same kind, which Noah took on his ark, and micro-evolved into distinct but related populations. Either way, they are very, very similar critters.

Many other diseases that have been "eradicated by vaccines" had already declined to almost null by the time the vaccine had been released.

You are misinterpreting even the weak evidence that anti-vaxers use. Their (carefully edited) graphs show that mortality was decreasing when vaccines were invented, due to various other improvements in public health and health care that took place in the 20th century. But the actual incidence of vaccine-preventable disease doesn't really fall off the cliff until widespread vaccination for that disease is implemented. This is true even in highly-developed, first-world countries. Hib incidence in the US declined 99% when the vaccine was introduced in 1990. Chickenpox incidence in the US declined 82% in the first decade of this century.

Others that have been "cured" have popped up in other countries, but of course, even though it looks like polio and sounds like polio and blah blah of course it can't be polio because it has been eradicated so it is in fact, a "polio-like" illness.

No one claims polio has been eradicated. It has been eliminated in most countries, but all it takes is one infected person and a plane ticket to reintroduce it anywhere.

But we are making progress toward eradication. Only 27 cases are known this year. The intervention which is driving that number ever-closer to zero is, you guessed it, vaccination.
edit on 1-7-2015 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Makes you wonder if genetic susceptibility in some races or race strains that is tied to the increases and if proper due diligence was done by the pharms before they unloaded the stuff on the locals. They wouldn't want to do that sort of pre-testing of their drugs, but if they ship 'em out there to the hinterlands, the evidence will eventually show up and they can then react. Economically, a very efficient marketing plan. Very typical for them, SOP, as history shows.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Asian countries also have been changing their lifestyles and foods which is something that could also correlate with the increase of autism.

I wonder how India is fairing because from what I know, they are vaccinated yet they banned GMO's.
Maybe vaccines aren't the only thing to blame...

Don't get me wrong, it's been a long time that my guts tell me that we shouldn't trust the same companies that make money when we are sick while claiming that vaccines aren't that profitable in itself...whenever a multi-billion dollar corporation does something that isn't directly profitable, we can easily deduct that it's an investment.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Money talks, flesh burns.

You will not hear about these things in the corporate media. Pharma companies and their army of technocrats have invaded Asia. Lying is their forte and government stooges eat it up. America is way too far lost with it's generations of vaccine damaged children. Sick for life.

In Asia the devils are just getting started. They've been "opening up" countries for "trade". Death , destruction and lifetime customers for more poison.

Saigon Tiep Thi newspaper Wednesday quoted a study from the National Hospital of Pediatrics as saying that the number of children diagnosed with autism at the Hanoi-based hospital's Physiotherapy Department in 2007 was 50 times higher than in 2000

source

An then there's Korea. They bought into the lie years earlier. Autism rates are now measured as high as 1:38.

This study is further evidence that autism transcends cultural, geographic, and ethnic boundaries and that autism is a major global public health concern, not limited to the Western world

source

Oh really? Must be genetic. Correlation isn't causation... except sometimes that's exactly what it is. The clock is ticking Asia. Will you wake up or will you embed the destruction even deeper as America has done to it's families?

Avoid this poison like your children's life depends on it. These are all MD's They all share the same basic story. They didn't learn anything about vaccinations in Med school except they were great. After see some first hand examples of vaccine damage they did their own research. They then had no other choice but to abandon their careers and become crusaders and heretics. They are heroes IMO.

Who has the worst conflict of interest:
1. A parent exercising informed medical consent.
2. A Vaccine company that has 100% immunity from damage claims and offers additional product to treat damaged children.
3. A paid shill that prowls chat rooms for any opportunity to lie, obfuscate and insult the intelligence of readers.

Dr. Suzanne Humphries

Dr Toni Bark

Dr Shiv Chopra

Dr. Russel Blaylock

Dr Raymond Obomsawin

Don't you think after all this time all of those great minds could pool their resources together and publish a robust study proving what they say?
I mean, they do rake in a fair bit from donations, non-medical conferences and book sales don't they.
Not to mention funding from the Dwoskin Foundation to name but one.

I mean, if a minimally funded centre in Australia can do one which proves beyond doubt that there's not even an association between autism and vaccines surely they can do better with cash behind them?
Surely?
www.ovg.ox.ac.uk...
I'd really like to know why they haven't done that.
In fact, instead of wasting your energy on writing threads like this why don't you start a fund-raiser to get what's needed to prove what you promote?

You always populate your threads with the "shill gambit" and since you start so many anti-vax ones I have to suspect that it is you yourself that has an ulterior motive for starting them.

"The lady doth protest too much methinks..."

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

I am diagnosed on the autistic spectrum and so is my daughter. We've been vaccinated. Except...

My daughter started showing behavioral autistic traits before she received the MMR. She started showing "symptoms" before she was vaccinated.

The genetic correlation is stronger than any vaccine correlation. Having said that, there may be some sort of environmental component with autism, there really could be, but the vaccine thing is a dead end. It's like shouting into a wind tunnel for those that are already convinced.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So, out of curiosity, what is the alternative? To *not* vaccinate and....what?

Let things like polio and small pox come back? Or, is there an alternative to vaccination that works just as well *and* doesn't (allegedly) cause autism?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Healthy diets, sanitary conditions, and acclimation.

Let the weak perish, it strengthens the herd.

Giving everyone an award for participation only weakens the sport.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: noonebutme

Healthy diets, sanitary conditions, and acclimation.

Let the weak perish, it strengthens the herd.

Giving everyone an award for participation only weakens the sport.

If you're genuine in your post - you're a complete and selfish pr*ck.

Not everyone on this planet has had the fortune you and I have had of living in healthy conditions, clean water, sanitation, human rights and medical facilities close to hand.

Some people are born into squalor and horrible living conditions they didn't ask for, nor deserve. Vaccinations can help people like that survive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join