It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic apparition pretending Virgin Mary in India rejoices at children's suffering!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I do not post that as any add of apparition that just popped up in the most influential non-official Spiritdaily catholic website. I searched the apparition website and clicked on the latest message published as of 2002. What I read and quote below, make me shiver! That can't be possibly Virgin Mary!

The alleged seer Rani John of Kanchikode, Palakkad, Kerala, posted on her website

motherofkanchikode.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12&Itemid=14

These days of purification will be the time of suffering not only for the Holy Church but also for you

Accept the pains and sufferings from God with love. Suffering is the nectar of divine grace.

Being happy at the suffering of these little children, I bless everyone in this house and those who have led everyone onto the path of purification.

By conquering temptations and accepting fearlessly the sufferings that come seeking you, be heirs to the crown which has been studded with diamonds of sufferings.

edit on 1-7-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Perhaps it is Vishnu speaking not a merciful and love bearing Virgin Mary!
"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

It may be a good idea to have the Roman Inquisitor running after THAT alleged apparition, not others who do not speak of rejoicing in the suffering of children!

We need discernment at every stage. Be it someone pretending Virgin Mary, or be it someone pretending Extraterrestrials.

Is Ezra of Star Wars Rebels an evil extraterrestrial? He is human first of all, although fictional personage, Still. I'd rather believe the teaching of the Jedi from the major sci-fi saga in history, than the teaching of the "Bloody Mary".

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

It is today's headline in the most popular private Catholic website Spiritdaily. By now, it has been read by hundreds of thousands of the most devote Catholics who make the core of what it is Catholic faithful today. It deserves the thread therefore.

If there are doubts in Medjugorje,a peace loving apparition, still in investigation...How could it be possible this one, rejoicing in children's sufferings, to be an example of true apparition of Mother of God? If there are bans in the Vatican they should be applied to SUCH manifestation of the evil spirit.

God is not a cruel God who rejoices in children to suffer. This cannot be farther than the image of a merciful Father who cares for us from beginning of our life to our natural death. That cannot be further from the Gospel of life, St John Paul II talked of so much.

If that is supported by the Catholic headquarters, and not the vice versus Alleviation of Suffering, that St Padre Pio talked and did so much on earth, I'd rather question the core Catholic doctrine as being influenced by the devil, than to accept that distorted image as true!

Jesus died once for all! He doesn't need the suffering of children, or the death of the multitudes! If He is the loving and merciful Son of God the Creator of the Universe! He gave his life for us, He didn't ask for ours instead!

(post by TheForced removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheForced
Don't you have anything better to do than post intimidating comments that put members off expressing topics they find interesting.

You may as well just continue to be an asshole.

What is interesting about putting out of context a 2002 quote from a badly designed website frequented almost exclusively by people obsessed with revelations and end times signs?

What do we expect to achieve here?

If at least the text was posted entirely, put in context, discussed.

Nope, just a dramatic title to attracts a few stars and flags from the gullible who will scream "this is INTOLERABLE!" without even reading the full text.

How can we expect to keep high quality content on this site when people are ready to do anything for a bit of attention?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
this is stupid.
i like stupid.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Do you defend that apparition, or just want to attack me, because you dislike my posts before? You answered some 15 minutes after my first post. You didn't have time to read the entire page I quote!

I post it not because it is 2002 outdated, out of context, not because I want to advertise or say against some no one known apparition, until now. But because it is TODAY's July 1, 2015 headline in Spiritdaily.com! (he doesn't concentrate on these quotes, and perhaps he didn't pay enough attention to exactly that part of the message).

I just cannot let it out without comment. Because what I see is a tipping point of an iceberg I am observing for quite a time, of apparitions of Catholic seers who pretend Virgin Mary and Jesus, and who call for sacrifices and endurance during terrible time ahead. Practically to accept self-sacrifice if not of the entire human race, then of the Church members. To decapitate the Christ's Church on Earth. If you followed my posts you'd probably know that line of reason. And you'd probably disagree, if you'd attack me now in so short time! Thanks for letting your cards be seen by the public!

I'd like to see more Catholics commenting. Enough with the fear! You dear friends, are infront of a choice. To let the Church go in oblivion by your inactivity, or to continue to the next stage prepared by God (not after life).

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
the most influential non-official Spiritdaily catholic website. I searched the apparition website and clicked on the latest message published as of 2002.

Ahah what? Most-influential non-official website? Sorry but no. It's an American site for Catholics who are more obsessed by prophecies than being a good Christians. Around where I live we consider that it's not a good sign to go down that path.

That apparition was not approved. It's was just one more in a huge list of people who claim to receive message from god, Jesus or Mary. Most of these people are simply deluding themselves into receiving such revelations. It's exactly what happens to those who obsessed with prophecies actually.

So what do we have here? A 2002 article about the claims of someone who could be having hallucinations for all that matters. And now somehow we should treat that revelation in all seriousness because?

If you have to take offence at all the ramblings of mad mystics and end-day prophets I wish you a got luck my dear friend.

But if you want an honest, heartfelt and caring advice:

Stop spending so much energy on what some crazy women from the other side of the globe claimed to have seen 10 years ago.

I mean, you certainly have more productive use of your time than this. I sincerely hope you do...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Do you defend that apparition, or just want to attack me, because you dislike my posts before? You answered some 15 minutes after my first post. You didn't have time to read the entire page I quote!

I post it not because it is 2002 outdated, out of context text, but because it is TODAY's July 1, 2015 headline in Spiritdaily.com! (he doesn't concentrate on these quotes, and perhaps he didn't pay enough attention to exactly that part of the message).

I read the message and YOU posted it out of context.

That's an outdated thing from a shoddy website that isn't even popular excepted among people who think the end times are near!

All you are doing here is giving this crap more attention than it deserves.

I'm not defending the message of a rambling mystic, I just wish you wouldn't post her words like they were something worthy of attention when they are just noise.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Because what I see is a tipping point of an iceberg I am observing for quite a time, of apparitions of Catholic seers who pretend Virgin Mary and Jesus, and who call for sacrifices and endurance during terrible time ahead.

Yeah well, maybe if you spent less time on that awful site your life would feel better. It's just an echo chamber for crazy people and if you spend too long there you will start thinking like them.

Good Christians don't lose their time on spiritdaily.com

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

At the time when the biggest ongoing apparition in Medjugorje is under utmost scrutiny by the Vatican, I cannot stay silent in front of such flagrant anti-apparition being promoted so loudly before my eyes!

Our Lady in Medjugorje never said anything like that:
"Being happy at the suffering of these little children," it is Rani John of Kanchikode, Palakkad, Kerala who said that!

If there are no double standards, the Vatican should go after THAT fake apparition and ban it, and allow the legitimate peaceful apparitions and prayer groups to exist. Or we are speaking of double standards and unclear goals.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

OK time to be serious now.

This is the article on spiritdaily.com :

Skepticism is in order when it is not also cynicism -- and when it looks for discernment between good and deceiving spirits -- not just proclaiming (as so many now do) that something is or is not supernatural. (Many manifestations that are in fact otherworldy have been deemed as "not supernatural" because dark elements have caused doubts; in fact they are supernatural but perhaps not a good manifestation of it).

We are willing to give Rani a fair discernment. She seems simple and holy. She is certainly interesting, with powerful messages. But caution? Yes.

The site claims that skepticism and cautiousness is in order. So it's not like they claim that revelation is real.

Also you must be kidding when you say the Vatican should go after fake revelation! It's the complete opposite, they don't have the time to see the tens of thousands of mad mystics and prophets in the world.

If the Vatican recognizes a revelation, good. If not, ignore it.

Simple.

That revelation was never recognized. So you can ignore it or take it with caution. End of story.

Also you shouldn't put sentences like that out of context, it's manipulation. At least put them in perspective.
edit on 1-7-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

The site claims that skepticism and cautiousness is in order. So it's not like they claim that revelation is real.

Also you must be kidding when you say the Vatican should go after fake revelation! It's the complete opposite, they don't have the time to see the tens of thousands of mad mystics and prophets in the world.

If the Vatican recognizes a revelation, good. If not, ignore it.

Also you shouldn't put sentences like that out of context, it's manipulation. At least put them in perspective.

I didn't say Spiritdaily approved the apparition. I said it is today, right now, as headline and hundreds of thousands of people wil be informed of that apparition, who didn't know of it before. Perhaps the respected Spiritdily will be much more vocal than me when he notices the above quotes!

I don't find it good if the Vatican recognizes such apparition! If you find it good to go after each word of the Vatican, may be it is good for you. Not for me. I am increasingly sceptical at what happens in the Vatican. Let see the final product. May be this Fall.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Oh look, we have regressed back to the middle ages where we are beliveing any old made up story about bad apparations and just spreading fear with no reason whatsoever.

This is ridiculous. And before you ask if im siding with the devil or whatever is was that made an appearance. No, im siding with humpty dumpty...hes more believable than this nonsense.

It saddens me that in 2015 there are atill people who believe things like this.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I said it is today, right now, as headline and hundreds of thousands of people wil be informed of that apparition, who didn't know of it before.

Well dear friend, you certainly helped spread the knowledge about that apparition, talk about irony

Actually that headline was more critical than you and your fear-mongering title! You bring no information and only put the text out of context! The website which I find very bad is actually doing a better job than you at explaining how we should be skeptical about such revelations!

I don't find it good if the Vatican recognizes such apparition!

But it doesn't!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It is not out of context. You have 6-7 times the word suffering in the latest published message,t hat is of 2002 (may be she doesn't post the newer messages, don't know, many seers hide secrets). It is alarming. And when you read the Virgin actually REJOICES in the suffering of children, well for me that is enough.

I don't think I spread the news of the apparition to more believers. Not so many believers read here. And if I did, it was only to tell them that the alleged apparitions to Rani John is manifestation of someone the opposite of God of love.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Rather than attacking the OP, and insulting his character and person. Why don't you try sticking to the topic of the thread!? Attack the information, not the OP!

I personally, do not believe any of this. I think it is part of what is wrong with the world today, but I'm not going to beat the OP over the head for posting it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Rather than attacking the OP, and insulting his character and person. Why don't you try sticking to the topic of the thread!? Attack the information, not the OP!

I personally, do not believe any of this. I think it is part of what is wrong with the world today, but I'm not going to beat the OP over the head for posting it.

I'm sorry but i dont subscribe to the "dont hurt the messenger" thing here on ATS. Hes posting it, he clearly believes it, he has to take responsibility for this rubbish

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Attack the information, not the OP!

1) I did not attack the OP but his/her opinion and the info shared
2) If the OP distorts the information from the link posted he/she is responsible for this. The thread title and info posted here is based on a personal and incorrect interpretation of the linked article (article actually advocating for cautiousness)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join