It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vividness of dreams after drinking alcohol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If you want lucid dreams try being on seroquel , mind you i dont recommend the mental issues you have to have before being prescribed it . Some dreams are good , others not so much , in fact with the bad ones i have learnt to wake myself up . Now with alcohol the bad dreams start to happen when i wake up .

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman I have tried 1 mg, 3 mg, 5 mg. Doesn't work, but I have always had severe insomnia.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
When I have the flu I notice also it feels like I am dreaming all night and stuck on the same dream. Does anyone else get this when they have flu?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
And can anyone thats used hard rec drugs say what kind of dreams they experience?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: croatianguy
When I have the flu I notice also it feels like I am dreaming all night and stuck on the same dream. Does anyone else get this when they have flu?

I get continuing dreams like that frequently, maybe because I wake up often during the night just long enough to roll over and then when I go back to sleep, the dream proceeds. Sometimes from where it left off, and sometimes with small jumps in time, sequence, location, or characters, but the same overall theme. When I am sick, I definitely notice a tendency for even longer continuing dreams.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: croatianguy
I notice if I am a bit typsy from drinking and I go to bed, my dreams are just so much more vivid. Does anyone else get this after drinking?

Regarding the OP, no, I am the opposite on this. I dream more vividly and remember the dreams later better when I haven't been drinking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join