It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Black Cube Spotted Over Texas 6/29

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Looks like someone put a stick of dynamite in dumpster and then snapped a shot of it shooting up in the air.

Or cgi

Or jade helm

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Take a look at "Secureteams" youtube account and all his/her other adsense loaded utter drivel videos.

That should put you in no doubt whatsoever of the authenticity of this video.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am pretty sure this is a Hoax.

I hope someday in a race to label something a hoax.

That we don't miss the real thing.

Cause, we really don't know what is real.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why is it just because its from a certain YT channel does it get dismissed as a hoax immediately!? Its madness! how do you know? I rarely see anyone actually break down the data and show why its a hoax. Just because you lied when you were a kid doesn't make you a pathological liar when an adult. I understand that they had posted some suspicious stuff however it sickens me to see a Forum where individuals come to share data/info just dismiss without investigation.

This and many other YT Channels have media sent to them from all over and different people and yet no one takes into account that it may be genuine. The channel is there to share info with you just as this Forum does for you to decide what you think it may be. CGI!? I don't know all I can say is I am aware and almost everyday I see craft or unexplained phenomena. I bet If I were to actually get photos or video of my sightings with crystal clarity and upload them here to ATS first before I were to upload it to YT or have a Channel that already has followers to get my stuff out there for your viewing pleasure you ALL would still dismiss it!

We are all here for a reason I my self to absorb information so that I can better understand this existence and how I can better myself and my family but most importantly better HUMANITY!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Anyone wonder what the finger is there for? Is it pointing or tapping a phone pad?
However, while I do think this is a hoax, kind of Scott Waring style, I do think that mods need to go a greater distance when declaring a hoax.. that's not fair on an OP, unless they gave a proper explanation to the OP in the message to him/her which is not likely.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The first post was from a Mod....They have a tough job and I have never complained.

I really wanted to see this get ripped apart by Phage or Get a consensus.

I'm sure the Mods discussed it. But, it's being discussed on three full Google return pages.

I just wanted a few more people to see it....Then HOAX it maybe or Gray Area.

edit on 30-6-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
Why is it just because its from a certain YT channel does it get dismissed as a hoax immediately!? Its madness! how do you know? I rarely see anyone actually break down the data and show why its a hoax. Just because you lied when you were a kid doesn't make you a pathological liar when an adult. I understand that they had posted some suspicious stuff however it sickens me to see a Forum where individuals come to share data/info just dismiss without investigation.

This and many other YT Channels have media sent to them from all over and different people and yet no one takes into account that it may be genuine. The channel is there to share info with you just as this Forum does for you to decide what you think it may be. CGI!? I don't know all I can say is I am aware and almost everyday I see craft or unexplained phenomena. I bet If I were to actually get photos or video of my sightings with crystal clarity and upload them here to ATS first before I were to upload it to YT or have a Channel that already has followers to get my stuff out there for your viewing pleasure you ALL would still dismiss it!

We are all here for a reason I my self to absorb information so that I can better understand this existence and how I can better myself and my family but most importantly better HUMANITY!

Agreed. *

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

While I agree with your sentiment, the problem is this particular channel is a legend when it comes to fraud reports. When you see the same vids uploaded every few months to keep it "current" then you know some foul play is afoot. They make money of views, they don't care what their credibility is as long as they get clicks.

One of the debunk vids concerning secureteam:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

I would agree with the YT channel being very shady.

However, ATS is the largest and best group of debunkers on the Planet.

Bar None...

ADD: Maybe I can learn something afterall. Don't these YT channels just grab videos.

Then they just title it and add music ? They don't even claim they produce these vids.

I hate this forum..

edit on 30-6-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

When a YouTube channel, website, etc., deliberately creates false stories (or fake UFO's) to fool gullible people, they can never be trusted again. Ever. Whether they do finally find something real, they cannot be trusted because they've created so many hoaxes.

This isn't even in the same universe as telling a little lie as a child and then being an angel as an adult. Some of these websites and YouTube channels continuously and deliberately create fake stories (and UFO's) for the ad revenue.

They are not real UFO researchers. They are not credible sources of information of any kind. They are for entertainment purposes only. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Don't fret man, we are all scouring the web because we believe.

Like that vid I posted said, its not like they got a third party vid and it turned out to be fake, they themselves faked the vid (using tylers own voice pitched down).

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

I really appreciate you taking time to reply.

I find the policy admirable and I am personally offended by the Frauds.

I am curious. I thought they just took videos off YT and added production and Title.

So with CGI, these clowns fishing for clicks, and just plain hoaxers.

It becomes almost impossible to discuss most of our favorite subject.

Seems like we could find someway to discuss it.

Feels kind of like the baby with the bath water type thing.

But, I also get don't feed the Trolls...Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

"So many hoaxes"?

All I see as grounds for the rejection of every single ST10 video (even live feeds and images) is the same video of Saturn claimed to be "leaked", that debunkers cling to in order to dismiss them. When live feeds and official images get hoaxed you're only shooting the messenger, especially with no discussion taking place about the media relayed to them actually being genuine.

Oh, and you don't have to be a bona fied researcher or credible source of information in order to complete the simple task of merely showing what was provided for you to the public via an outlet such as YouTube.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

They do collect some pictures and videos from other people and from around the net. They do also create their own fakes.

If you knew someone in real life who was a compulsive liar, or constantly told fabricated stories just to keep for the fun of it, how could you ever believe anything they said if they were trying to tell you a "true" story?

Eventually, you'd start ignoring what they say because you know it's not going to be true. Personally, when I see a known hoaxer YouTube channel or website as the source, I don't read their story. I don't look at the images. I don't watch the videos. I automatically close the page and move on knowing it will just be another fake created by a known faker.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

You're failing to grasp that we're not talking about the ISS footage. We're talking about the specific YouTube channel(s) that are known to create or peddle other peoples' hoaxes.

People can discuss whatever they like. But when the story/picture/video comes from known hoaxer YouTube channels/websites, it will automatically be moved to the HOAX bin.

Hope that was a little more clear.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is ThirdPhaseofMoon the National Enquirer of the Internet?

If I wanted to muddy the waters regarding UFO videos on the web, I would create a site EXACTLY like the TPOM YouTube channel.

I would solicit videos from the general public and constantly monitor YouTube for the most recently uploaded UFO videos.

When a video popped up that seemed legit, I would contact the uploader and offer to put his video on my channel and give him a portion of the click money.

Thus I would bury any genuine vids among my own super-sensational and obviously phony content, tainting them by association.

But that's me.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LOL it looks legit to me, and if it is real I cant begin to think of what it means.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
LOL it looks legit to me, and if it is real I cant begin to think of what it means.

Just like everything else in life.

It just takes a few idiot hoaxers to ruin it for everyone.

@nodukkha...You're right, if I wanted people to dismiss every single UFO Video.

I would sick a few of these losers to make every video look like a cheap hoax.

I do understand the site's position...I think we might need a UFO Mud Pit.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If any legitimate video were to surface (and that's a big if), there's not a chance in hell that the only source for it is going to be the YouTube channel of a bunch of known liars; Someone else will have it.

So while there is always an incredibly remote possibility of the hoaxers having something legitimate, it's still not worth wasting your time with anything that comes from them. If everybody would stop watching their garbage, their ad revenue would drop, and eventually they would disappear.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
If any legitimate video were to surface (and that's a big if), there's not a chance in hell that the only source for it is going to be the YouTube channel of a bunch of known liars; Someone else will have it.

So while there is always an incredibly remote possibility of the hoaxers having something legitimate, it's still not worth wasting your time with anything that comes from them. If everybody would stop watching their garbage, their ad revenue would drop, and eventually they would disappear.

Boo to that. I will watch whatever I want to watch, and make my own mind up, and the last thing I need is you waffling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join