It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the muslims afraid of? Let the Jews rebuild their temple!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm a layman novice when it comes to these things but while combing the internet for information regarding the Israeli rebuilding of the altar of burnt offerings, apparently the last thing they need to build before they are ready to build the temple but the government and the muslims don't want them to rebuild!

WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF? There are so may prophecies regarding the rebuilding of the temple that could all be hog wash and bogus!

If I was the muslims I would be oh so kind and let the Jews build their temple on the mound and when no prophecies come to pass then all the muslims can laugh at the Jews and their God!

Do you see what I'm saying? Let the muslims make peace with Israel for a period of say seven years and let them build their temple because after seven years of no miracles and no fulfilled prophecies the Jews will begin to look a bit stupid with egg on their faces and the entire muslim race can have a good ol' laugh at the so called mighty Israelis!

It will be proved that the Israeli God does not exist and it will prove the Jews are just a bunch of scam artists like everyone else!

SO I SAY LET THEM BUILD THEIR TEMPLE and the sooner they do the sooner all this lunacy about messiah's and antichrists and apocalypses can stop!

(*disclaimer- I am posting this as a challenge to all those who Don't believe in the Jewish God to let the Jews rebuild their temple so we can see once and for all is the Jewish God real or not!)

The muslims allowing the Jews seven years to rebuild their temple (I mean com' on what do the muslims have to be afraid of?) could usher in the time of peace prophesied by the bible?

MUSLIMS LET THE JEWS REBUILD! COM' ON! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF????

Does anyone else get this?
edit on 6/30/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

The problem is, the Old Testament talks about the rebuilding of the temple, the coming of the messiah, and a one world government from Israel where all will look to Israel for guidance and see yahweh as God.

The problem is not yahweh himself, whether or not he exists. The problem is that they will try to fulfill their own prophecies for the one world government and enforce worship of yahweh.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

The problem is, the Old Testament talks about the rebuilding of the temple, the coming of the messiah, and a one world government from Israel where all will look to Israel for guidance and see yahweh as God.

The problem is not yahweh himself, whether or not he exists. The problem is that they will try to fulfill their own prophecies for the one world government and enforce worship of yahweh.

OMYahweh,

I think you just summed up ALL Doom in relations to the Middle East and their conflicts.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yahweh and Allah are the same God. The God of Abraham. That's why Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are called the three abrahamic religions.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I count the Jews, Muslims, and all humans as my dear family. I do not support one side over the other.

Two mosques prevent the building of the Temple; Al Aqsa mosque and al-Haram al-Sharif. They both occupy the land coveted for the rebuilding of the Temple. It is a matter of religious politics.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Yahweh and Allah are the same God. The God of Abraham. That's why Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are called the three abrahamic religions.

The problem is not whether or not it's the same god. The problem is the beliefs about that god. Christians believe they will be victorious and will "inherit the earth", and their beliefs about that god will be revealed as superior and truthful in the end, while everyone else is inferior and punished, and so do the Muslims, and Jews. That is what causes the conflict.
edit on 30-6-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Um.....the problem lies in the fact that where the Zionists want to rebuild their temple is exactly where a mosque is. Conveniently enough, the altar for the Zionists is already built but is made to be taken apart right quick in order to place it where the mosque used to be.

They want Armageddon, they shall bring it on. If it wasn't an issue of the entire Middle East erupting in flames with blood running in the streets, the Zionists would have already done what they want to do.

One thing that makes this altar unique is that it was designed to be disassembled and quickly reassembled in its correct position on the Temple Mount. According to the Temple Institute, “The people of Israel are required to build an altar exclusively on the site of the original altar on Mount Moriah, the Temple Mount. When circumstances become favorable, this new altar can be quickly re-assembled on the proper location, enabling the Divine service to be resumed without delay.”

www.breakingisraelnews.com...

They just need to make sure that Uncle Sugar is there to take the brunt of the punishment and back them up while they start WW3.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

They've been at war for over 2000 years.....you're dreaming. Nice one though....

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why? Jews abandoned Jerusalem & the former Temple grounds after they failed at rebuilding the Temple in the early 600s. They had rebelled against the Byzantine Christians & formed a state in Palestine with the Persian Sassanids (who were Zoroastrians). This state is usually called the Jewish-Sassanid State. Then they tried to wipe out every Christian building & massacred Christians while trying to recreate their strictly Jewish Kingdom & rebuild that Temple. The Sassanid Emperor was furious at this, so he had them expelled. Then the Byzantines massacred the Jews who'd been expelled. This led the remaining Jewish leaders to give up on Jerusalem until Zionism was created in the late 1800s.

Ironically, that wasn't the only time they tried to build the 3rd Temple. They had tried previously in the mid-300s AD, but also failed. Going by their own sources, God kept making fireballs burst from the ground to drive off the workers. Then earthquakes would destroy any progress that had been made.

And before that, there was a false Jewish Messiah named Simon bar Kokhba who led a brutal revolt against the Romans in the 3rd Jewish-Roman War (during the 130s AD). He briefly reclaimed Palestine from the Romans & was supposed to rebuild the Temple. But they obviously lost & the Temple was never built.

As for modern times, most Israelis don't want the Temple rebuilt anyway. The common belief is that the re-institution of the Temple would reintroduce the class system which placed the priests & clergy as a higher class. Also, the international community doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israeli territory. So they have no legal grounds to demolish the mosques to build the Temple anyway. It would be like pagans demanding the right to rebuild one of their alters on Vatican territory because of a corresponding alter several millennia ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Um, please explain how a people with a worldwide population of @ 14 million enforce the worship of Yahweh to the other 7.5 billion. Also explain how they can fulfill their own prophecies.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

the entire muslim race can have a good ol' laugh

Does anyone else get this?

Muslim is not a race. And no, not really.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Um, please explain how a people with a worldwide population of @ 14 million enforce the worship of Yahweh to the other 7.5 billion. Also explain how they can fulfill their own prophecies.

I said "will", after the temple is restored, not that they are enforcing it right now. They can try to fulfill their own propehicies by getting people to help them like the many "Christians" who believe yahweh is God. They can enforce Noahide laws on other nations, like some are already trying to do... some even talk to the U.N. about this, hoping to gain support.
edit on 30-6-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Because, they can't rebuilt the temple. All of that script refers to when black people of america go back to their homland in the east and rebuild the temple. Those caucasian are calling that land Israel, yeah right. We all know caucasian people were exiled into europe 6000 years ago. Those socalled jews were never in bondage for 300 years in a strange land like the book says, that refers to black people in north america..
edit on 30-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The only way that temple will be rebuilt is if the Muslim mosques are destroyed. Once destroyed the Jews will easily take over the land and rebuild the temple. This will happen either in some kind of war or flat out Israel attack. Either way, the temple will be rebuilt, the only question is what will lead to it happening.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There's a mosque in the way. And it really wouldn't be the best thing for all and sundry to have that mosque removed.

Not to mention, rebuilding that temple should be the last thing anyone wants to see happen. It sort of means all the rest of us on Earth are gonna have a bad day ... or seven or so years' worth of them.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What if Solomans Temple is in a different location? According to Robert Cornuke, the Mound is not where the dome of the Rock is located. His information is compelling, if its true, they could stop fighting and rebuild with no problem.

superstore.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
There's a mosque in the way. And it really wouldn't be the best thing for all and sundry to have that mosque removed.

Not to mention, rebuilding that temple should be the last thing anyone wants to see happen. It sort of means all the rest of us on Earth are gonna have a bad day ... or seven or so years' worth of them.

Actually 3 1/2 years, but I see your point. Once completed the anti-christ is going to have a field day with it. It's going to be a nightmare for everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
nah, the bad day happens before the temple is rebuild. Therefore, We will easily just walk into that land and rebuild because must of the opposition will already be destroyed...a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the anti christ? if you are referring to the pope or some blue eyed caucasian, then that time alrwady have been fufilleda reply to: RealTruthSeeker

edit on 30-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
the anti christ? if you are referring to the pope or some blue eyed caucasian, then that time alrwady have been fufilleda reply to: RealTruthSeeker

It would be better if you started a thread about that, I'd be more than glad to join. I just did a study on the Black Hebrews and what not so I'm down for more info if you have any.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join