It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Admits: No Evidence Links 'Hijackers' to 9-11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The possibility that 19 Muslim men accused of being the Sept. 11 hijackers were not, in fact, the hijackers, is not so extraordinary an idea as it might seem.

Exclusive To American Free Press

By Michael Collins Piper

After seven months of non-stop declarations by U.S. government spokesmen that there exists solid proof tying 19 Muslim men to plotting the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, FBI Director Robert Mueller has now admitted quite the opposite.

That 19 Muslim men who have apparently disappeared have been named as the hijackers is not in doubt.

What is in doubt is whether those 19 men were actually plotting anything, either individually or together.

The amazing possibility remains that others carried out the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, using the identities of the 19 Muslims who have been assigned guilt in the tragedy.

In an April 19 speech delivered to the Common wealth Club in San Francisco, Mueller said that the purported hijackers, in his words, �left no paper trial.� The FBI director stated flatly:

In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper�either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere�that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot.

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This doesn't come as a surprise to me at all.

Who has ever seen any proof here on this board at all? As the past gets more misty and watercoloured, people just accpet the version of the past that they have been told. Does anyone even remember 9/11 anymore? Go to www.whatreallyhappened.com and you will find some answers, but as with all conspiracies, every stone turned reveals two more.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It goes so deep, that in China they say if you dig deep enough you will find America...

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wonder how come there's only three replies to this thread.

::shrugs shoulders::

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
good question, i dunno ppl don't care ne more about it

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He seems to love America and the snaKKKes who currently appear to run it.

ONE

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Thomas' response, Jedi's response, and ProudAmerican's response....

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"admits" is rather generous in the light of history: "owns up" or "confesses" might be nearer the truth.
However, let us not forget that the FBI is where the buck is supposed to start not where it is supposed to finish. They are, are they not, merely an arm of the Dept. of Justice?
Perhaps someone else should be doing some "admitting"

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes I Remember 9/11 like it was YESTERDAY!

Quote: "The amazing possibility remains that others carried out the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks using the *identities* of the 19 Muslims who have been assigned guilt in the tragedy."

I find this INCREDIBLE & SHOCKING! Were is the Media on this?

As a matter of fact I think that the INCREDIBLE amount of
*Media BRAINWASHING* is the Problem! First they show the Planes hitting the Buildings Over & Over Again on a Loop - then they show the Supposed Hijackers & a Picture of Bin Laden. Add Pre-Conceived Religious Bias & Racism to this - well that is enough for me - I guess we all know who are the Terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 - "Islamic Radicals". One small problem - NO PROOF or EVIDENCE! Hmm... Who owns the U.S. Media Again?

Our Government Lies like Crazy - why should be believe them anymore at all?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
good question, i dunno ppl don't care ne more about it

I dont think its so much people dont care, its a combination of two things:
1. people who realize things arent as they seem are tired of feeling helpless about it. really, what can be done about it?anything short of complete revolution is peeing in the wind & a revolution is futile.
2. the majority of U.S. citizens are too busy keeping their power turned on to take the time to dig deep into the fact & fiction of it all. I discuss this at every opportunity with everyone and anyone. I'd say 99% of the people I talk to just recite a news reporter or a Bush speech. they never bother to use the least bit of logic and dont want to be bothered after I suggest an alternate explanation.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lots of people know about this. The problem as I see it, is that anyone who doesn't know by now doesn't care to know.

Go back and check out the security footage purported to have shown the Hijakers at the airport. Pay close attention to the timestamps from the official versions. It's such crap, and nobody cares. How many of those guys are in Gitmo? How many still alive in Europe? I think the count is three. How many on the run in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran? How many wars to protect the lying liars, the only real hijackers? It's all so sickening, and people lap it up like it's ambrosia. Stumps me, I tell you.

Everybody still sleeping is happy that way. Try waking them up and see what happens. It's like trying to convince a Texan to stop eating beef.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I know that this is an old thread - but I felt the need to Resurrect it.

Here is the reason why - it is not only the Main TV News Channels that are continuing to show the faces of the Supposed "19 Arab Hijackers" of 9/11 - it is also channels like "A&E" - they just did it recently as a matter of fact! Here are some questions - how did they get "19" Hijackers - how do they have their Pictures - how did they know what planes they were on & what their targets were - most importantly, how did these guys get into the country in the first place?

Now this discounts the fact that other news agencies - like the BBC for example & thank God this was put up on the Web - one of the "Hijackers" found Alive & Well in another country! He said that he never had anything to do with Terrorism. Now is it just me or if you were a Hijacker on 9/11 & on one of those planes you should be DEAD right? Not alive in another country!

Were does the U.S. Media get their info from - the FBI? OK now re-read the title & first post of this thread! How come it is never talked about that some of these individuals might have had their Identities Stolen & used by the actual Terrorists who committed this Atrocity? It is a Plausible Possibility! Could 9/11 have been a "Set Up" to get the American Population into such a State of Anger as to cause Temporary Insanity & then put the blame on another group - the "Arabs" in this case?

I really honestly do believe that the U.S. Population is being seriously Conditioned by the Media. If you open up your mouth & ask questions about Proof - well in that case the Facts just don't add up - not then & not now - the Facts *STILL* don't add up! They will call you a Conspiracy Theorist & tell you to shut up!

P.S. Although that link in the first post is broken - the americanfreepress.net... Website is still up! Look what I just found on that Site - a little gem:

"Dr. Thomas R. Olmstead used the Freedom of Information Act to get a copy of the autopsy list of American Airlines Flight 77, and he reports that there are NO Arabic names on the list."

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No, the article doesn't mention that it took quotes from very early on in the investigation. What it also doesn't tell us is that all of the identities of the hijackers have been confirmed now. At first there were some mistakes, but that was only in the first week. Saudi Arabia has confirmed the identities of the hijackers and has publicly acknowledged their confirmation of the identities. Their names were on the flight manifests but removed from public display out of respect for the familly members who complained about seeing the hijackers names along side their loved ones as if they were victoms too.

Siters like americanfreepress are notorious for taking quotes out of context and editing news to mislead people.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia has confirmed the identities of the hijackers and has publicly acknowledged their confirmation of the identities.

Well that answers all of my questions (not really) - I sure do trust the Government of Saudi Arabia (sarcasm)!

Their names were on the flight manifests but removed from public display out of respect for the family members who complained about seeing the hijackers names along side their loved ones as if they were victims too.

Well how Convenient! Lets just eliminate Evidence for the sake of peoples feelings. What about the Investigating American Public? That kinda messes them up real good no? What is next - FBI coming in and Seizing Video Tape Evidence of the Pentagon Attack - woops there goes my wacky Sarcasm again.

Now do you see why there have been so many cries of "Cover Up" - this includes the Administration fighting against things like the formation of the "9/11 Commission" since Day 1 - only to coalesce in the end because they knew that the American Public would not stand for it!

This Government has been all about "Take our word for it" when it came to the important details of 9/11 & Iraq - but time & time again they have been exposed as LIEING! Do you really expect us to believe what ever they say at this point without checking it out first?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

Saudi Arabia has confirmed the identities of the hijackers and has publicly acknowledged their confirmation of the identities.

Well that answers all of my questions (not really) - I sure do trust the Government of Saudi Arabia (sarcasm)!

Instead of the sarcasm, why don't you explain exactly why Saudi Arabia would accept that 15 of its citizens were involved, if this wasn't true? In fact how could they even do this if many of these were alive, and any of those people, or their families or friends speaking out, would expose the lie? Or have we now got to add another few hundred to the ever-growing list of people who are "in on it"?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Their names were on the flight manifests but removed from public display out of respect for the family members who complained about seeing the hijackers names along side their loved ones as if they were victims too.

Well how Convenient! Lets just eliminate Evidence for the sake of peoples feelings. What about the Investigating American Public? That kinda messes them up real good no? What is next - FBI coming in and Seizing Video Tape Evidence of the Pentagon Attack - woops there goes my wacky Sarcasm again.

Now do you see why there have been so many cries of "Cover Up" - this includes the Administration fighting against things like the formation of the "9/11 Commission" since Day 1 - only to coalesce in the end because they knew that the American Public would not stand for it!

This Government has been all about "Take our word for it" when it came to the important details of 9/11 & Iraq - but time & time again they have been exposed as LIEING! Do you really expect us to believe what ever they say at this point without checking it out first?

Well if you are simply going to dismiss evidence on your personal speculation and conjecture, how do you expect to have a realistic debate? If you can simply write off anything you don't want to accept as "oh well they are just covering things up'. then having a concersation is pointless. You simply pick and chose what you want to hear and dismiss what you don't by simply saying it's made up. Some of us are after the truth and cannot simply cherry pick what we want to hear and don't have an easy out of just dismissing such things as lies.

Initially Sudia fought the indenities because it made them look bad. but as the investigation went on, they had to admit it was true.

As for the names being removed, how does that affect anything? We know the names of the hijackers, they are simply listed seperately. how is that taking anyones word for it? The manifests were originally published and only later edited. It's not like it's some big secret. It's not like you are some official investigator. It's not like the information isn't avilabale.

And more importantly, if they didn't do this at the request of the familly members, you would just simply claim that the manifests were doctored. So the argument is moot.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

why don't you explain exactly why Saudi Arabia would accept that 15 of its citizens were involved, if this wasn't true?

I don't know - why don't you explain why the Saudi Arabian Government - which is made up by the Extremely Wealthy Saudi Royal Family (Yep not a Democracy but a Monarchy in the 21st Century) - Whose Wealth comes from the Oil of the Country - and yet excludes the rest of the Country in participating said Oil Wealth - Purposely keeping them Poor & Ignorant - choosing to fill their heads with Islamic Religious Extremism & a Hated for the West (as to distract & keep the Scrutiny off of their own Corruption). Then after the Terrorists are Created they Cry & say "But we are doing all that we can to fight Terrorism" - yeah right. Maybe that is why Bush & Crown Prince Abdullah are such great Bosom Buddies - because they both attended the same school of how to Compulsively Lie to the Citizens of their respective countries!

[edit on 9-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

why don't you explain exactly why Saudi Arabia would accept that 15 of its citizens were involved, if this wasn't true?

I don't know - why don't you explain why...

I don't have to explain anything, it was you dismissing snoopy's comment out of hand, with no evidence. And no theory explaining the Saudi position, it seems. Not that I blame you for that: the sites who go on about the hijackers who are alive mostly don't mention this point either, I'd imagine for the very same reason. They've absolutely no answer to it.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Some people claim that flouride affects the part of the brain which is used to resist domination. Maybe the flouride is working as it has been proved again and again that we fall short, way short, when it comes to demanding TRUTH from our paid overseers.

Many have come to believe the lie that we can't be responsible or accountable for ourselves or our decisions, maybe it follows that we no longer expect others to be responsible or accountable for their actions or words, either.

Aerosmith said it best in the old song that goes...

"Theres something wrong in the world today, I don't know what it is, something wrong with our eyes"

We just can't seem to "SEE"

[edit on 9-10-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
Instead of the sarcasm, why don't you explain exactly why Saudi Arabia would accept that 15 of its citizens were involved, if this wasn't true? In fact how could they even do this if many of these were alive, and any of those people, or their families or friends speaking out, would expose the lie? Or have we now got to add another few hundred to the ever-growing list of people who are "in on it"?

Because any flucuation in oil price gives them an extra gold back scratcher.
What do they care if 16 rogue members of there state supposidly did this.
I mean if the US couldnt stop them, what could saudi of done from way over there?
I dont think Saudi were involved, but that doesnt mean they didnt know.

Maybe a quick tap, a gaurantee to play with the oil price to bring in profits, if they dont look to hard into the accusations that some members of groups within there country did this.

Especially if they tie him to osama.. it just makes it more credible that saudi wouldnt off been in the loop.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join