It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interview with Chief Daniel Nigro, FDNY to the Task Force investigating the events of 9/11 for the FDNY.

"The most important operational
decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse had
damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story
building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington
Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I
ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to
protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue
operations that were going on at the time and back the
people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did
collapse, we wouldn't lose any more people."

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Interview with Captain Anthony Varriale, FDNY

"At that time, other firefighters started
showing up, Deputy Battalion Chief Paul Ferran of the
41 Battalion, and James Savastano of the First Division
assigned to the Second Battalion showed up and we
attempted to search and extinguish, at the time which
was small pockets of fire in 7 World Trade Center. We
were unaware of the damage in the front of 7, because
we were entering from the northeast entrance. We
weren't aware of the magnitude of the damage in the
front of the building.
We made searches. We attempted to put some
of the fire out, but we had a pressure problem. I
forget the name of the Deputy. Some Deputy arrived at the scene and thought that the building was too
dangerous to continue with operations, so we evacuated
number 7 World Trade Center."

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Interview with Captain Chris Boyle, FDNY

"That’s where (Deputy) Chief (Tom) Haring was. He was starting to put together a command post. I think he was the 6th Division that day. He had an officer there collecting the riding lists and I noticed a face, (Battalion Chief) Butch Brandes. I said what are we doing. He said just wait and see. So all the officers were making a line to get assignments and the other officer was collecting the BF-4s and Haring, I guess he got some type of order from somebody and all of a sudden, I see him grab a guy from the 21 Battalion and this was the first assignment he was giving out, so I rushed right into the small circle of guys and I ended up getting in on the assignment. And what it was was four engines, three trucks to World Trade Center 7.

Firehouse: Did that chief give an assignment to go to building 7?

Boyle: He gave out an assignment. I didn’t know exactly what it was, but he told the chief that we were heading down to the site.

Firehouse: How many companies?

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty.

Before we took off, he said, look, if you see any apparatus, strip the apparatus for hose, nozzles, masks, anything you can get. As we headed east, we reached Church and then we were midway from there and then all of a sudden, we could see 5 come into view. It was fully involved. There was apparatus burning all over the place. Guys were scrambling around there. There were a lot of firemen, and there was a lot of commotion, but you couldn’t see much that was going on. I didn’t see any lines in operation yet. But we found a battalion rig there. We got a couple of harnesses out of there. We had some bottles from another rig, so we put together a couple of masks.

We went one block north over to Greenwich and then headed south. There was an engine company there, right at the corner. It was right underneath building 7 and it was still burning at the time. They had a hose in operation, but you could tell there was no pressure. It was barely making it across the street. Building 6 was fully involved and it was hitting the sidewalk across the street. I told the guys to wait up.

A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day."

www.firehouse.com...

Battalion Chief John Norman, FDNY

" From there, we looked out at 7 World Trade Center again. You could see smoke, but no visible fire, and some damage to the south face. You couldn’t really see from where we were on the west face of the building, but at the edge of the south face you could see that it was very heavily damaged......

.............Now we’re still worried about 7. We have guys trying to make their way up into the pile, and they’re telling us that 7 is going to fall down – and that was one of the directions from the command post, to make sure we clear the collapse zone from 7 and this is a 600-foot-tall building, so we had to clear a 600-foot radius from that building."

www.firehouse.com...

Noticeably absent...ANY mentions of explosions related to a controlled demolition.

edit on 9-7-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: fixed a mistake

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Proven fake? By who? And, you misquote NIST yet again on the damage.

by NIST. It's was a fake, illusion. Didn't misquote NIST

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
NIST has claimed that Column 79 would of needed 9 lbs of explosives take down the whole building.

FOIA videos show and you can hear massive explosions before the controlled collapse of building 7.

The owner of the world Trade Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier asking for authorization to control demolition building 7. Shapiro.

The owner of the world Trade Centre also admitted to making the decision to pull building 7. They had no fire crews or water to contain the fires so they pulled it and watched the controlled collapse.

edit on 9-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
NIST claims that the exterior damage had little to no affect in the collapse of building 7.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
FOIA videos show and you can hear massive explosions before the controlled collapse of building 7.

Wrong, you hear the rumble of the collapse, obviously you have never heard explosives go off.

The owner of the world Trade Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier asking for authorization to control demolition building 7. Shapiro.

Just hearsay, without any evidence at all

The owner of the world Trade Centre also admitted to making the decision to pull building 7.

Wrong, he said pull the men out, and since when do the FDNY do what civilians tell them to, and since when does the FDNY blow up buildings?

Why are you calling the FDNY liars?

Why do you hate firemen for some strange reason, pushing a silly conspiracy theory that firemen go around blowing up buildings?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

obviously you have never heard explosives go off.
a reply to: hellobruce

Thats 'cause they used silent explosives....... /s

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

Think about kerplunk. The marbles stay on the first few sticks. Then you shift one and some fall. Then you move another and they all go.

Are you seriously comparing what happened to the trade centre buildings with a game of kurplunk?

JD

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: denning2000

Think about kerplunk. The marbles stay on the first few sticks. Then you shift one and some fall. Then you move another and they all go.

Are you seriously comparing what happened to the trade centre buildings with a game of kurplunk?

JD

Yes. It's more realistic than some of the jenga physics that some on here use.

JD. It was obviously an example of a cascading failure. Perhaps a bit of reading and less snark would work out better for you. The buildings collapsed because at some point a column failed and the the loads redistributed, this caused other columns to fail. Then you have total structural failure. Now apply that kerplunk. Pull one stick. Everything is ok. Pull another. Everything is ok. Pull another and you may trigger the fall. Note also the marbles find the path of least vertical resistance due to gravity. Holy flip. Like the towers.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: denning2000

JD

Hey JD. I just read some other posts of yours in other threads. You see conspiracy everywhere. Moon landings, 9/11, Boston marathon. I'm curious. All these conspiracies. Thousands of people all linked managing to keep secrets. Not a single person breaking their silence. You find my analogy far fetched but go with this instead? Bravo sir. God damn I love this forum.
edit on 10-7-2015 by scottyirnbru because: Missed a word

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You see conspiracy everywhere.

How can a society function if everything is a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Where? Show me where it was proven a fake.

Unless, of course you are referring to this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which of course, is a thread in which a truther is caught trying to fake photos of WTC 7........

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It should be clear to every rational thinking person on our planet that this whole 911 event has a terrible smell. The question I have is... who has the authority to go to the bottom of this and make the guilty pay for all those innocent people, firemen and policemen who died that day.

It is evident that among the people given the authority to investigate such a national tragedy are people connected with this crime. So...?

I mean, we can talk about it until into the next century but that doesn't do anything for anybody.

edit on 10/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
It should be clear to every rational thinking person on our planet that this whole 911 event has a terrible smell.

Yes, Islamic terrorism does smell.

It is evident that among the people given the authority to investigate such a national tragedy are people connected with this crime.

Your evidence for that claim is what exactly?
edit on 10-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
NIST has claimed that Column 79 would of needed 9 lbs of explosives take down the whole building.

The owner of the world Trade Centre also admitted to making the decision to pull building 7. They had no fire crews or water to contain the fires so they pulled it and watched the controlled collapse.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yay. This is some prime trolling.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Got to hand it to you, no matter how much evidence and testimony from people who were actually there that day, you keep sticking to a video that does not support your stance and a man who had no control.

Reminds me of how Whoopi Goldberg is still supporting Bill Cosby.....

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The damage to the exterior of building 7 did not contribute to the controlled collapse of building 7 as NIST states in their final report.

Most of the NIST videos have been tampered with having key moments removed and sound cut.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

And your videos are untouched. Riiiiiight. Besides, NONE of the FDNY members who were actually within 600 feet of the building report hearing anything resembling a controlled demoliltion. But go ahead, keep spouting your interview with Silverstein.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The owner of the world Trade Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier asking for authorization to control demolition building

The owner of the world Trade Centre also admitted to making the decision to pull building 7.

Wrong, he said pull the men out, and since when do the FDNY do what civilians tell them to, and since when does the FDNY blow up buildings?

Why are you calling the FDNY liars?

Why do you hate firemen for some strange reason, pushing a silly conspiracy theory that firemen go around blowing up buildings?

No one but you states that the firemen must of been the ones to control the collapse but in actuality the fdny cleared the area in the a.m. and the decision was made to pull it since they were not going to be able to fight the small fires in wtc 7 not because it was bad but due to the loss of firefighters and no water.

So instead of letting the building burn up which would of been massive inferno causing much more damage just letting 50 stories burn. The decision was made to pull building 7 to minimize collateral damages.

And it wouldn't of sounded like a conventional controlled demolition because it wasn't. Only one column was cut which cause a progressive collapse.

Con ed substation tried to sue Silverstein claiming his recent building upgrades removed sections putting all the weight on one column on the 13-17 floor which 14th- 17th floors were kept empty.
edit on 10-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: zatara
It should be clear to every rational thinking person on our planet that this whole 911 event has a terrible smell.

Yes, Islamic terrorism does smell.

It is evident that among the people given the authority to investigate such a national tragedy are people connected with this crime.

Your evidence for that claim is what exactly?

Proffesionals on site, on the day it happened and who know what they are taking about ..on the moment and day it happened.

Listen to this man.. He is not talking about who excatly is responsible but he is well aware of the smell. Of course you can not take his expertise or word for it and you are free to do so the rest of your life.

edit on 10/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join