It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We The Real Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Look up Mars 5 billion years ago and 4 billions years ago. It looks lush and highly habitable.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

yeah I agree that humans are too complex for evolution, im no expert but I do believe a lot of these "creation stories" also had to come from somewhere. The story ive been interested in, is one of the Archons. I believe it probably needs a thread of its own but for anyone interested here's a link

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Well if you believe in aliens then you should know that the Nordics look fairly similar to humans. And scientific studies and research show that the earth is a little over 4 billion years old. So whenever your ready to take that leap there'll be alot of people to catch you

If all of the pictures of the Nordics weren't white then I might buy into that theory. I understand that science thinks they have the answer to how old the earth is, but it's all speculation and guess work, no real proof to back it up.

Anyway, if we are the real aliens, how come our ancestors have not paid us a visit and let us know for sure that this is the case. It shouldn't be hard for them to make a mass appearance to let the world know.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Your theory is more plausible than the Sub-Saharan African BS.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

At the least, you can assume that we are aliens whether we "arrived" in the traditional fashion or we evolved far above virtually all common life forms on the planet. We have no counterpart on this planet, and it treat it like rampaging aliens except in a slow fashion.

Galactic history will show us as quirks of life when Nature goes horribly wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IIIPercentPatriot

Your theory is more plausible than the Sub-Saharan African BS.

How can that be when the BS you speak of has been proven through DNA.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
new planets start out as "unoccupied" , that is usually how "new" stuff appears at first , it is after time lots and lots of time than people and animals show up from elsewhere

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Given that our physiology is perfectly suited for this planet, and the fact that we share the overwhelming majority of our genome with every other animal/plant on this planet, I'd say it's a safe bet that this is where we originated....

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Skepticism, i like it. I believe the Nordics use caucasian bodies because let's be honest people are less likely to be afraid around blonde blue eyed white people ( no racial intent) than around other races of people.

As for the earths age, rocks and trees tells us way more than people think. So by digging deep into the earth and studying the rocks and different elements of the earth we can get a fairly close estimate of the earths age.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

That's why i said let's open our minds. This is suppose to be kind of a fun topic to play around with not to be taken literal

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IIIPercentPatriot

How many things about human existence do you know that are written in stone undeniable facts cause I'm here to tell you if you really do your research beyond just the theory of evolution you'll see that we really don't know that many concrete facts about our existence.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I really don't want to get in a big argument, but trust me it's still a theory and a false one at that.

You have your science, I have the truth.

wakeup-world.com...
edit on 29-6-2015 by IIIPercentPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7

Skepticism, i like it. I believe the Nordics use caucasian bodies because let's be honest people are less likely to be afraid around blonde blue eyed white people ( no racial intent) than around other races of people.

LOL. Trust me, if I saw a blonde blue eyed white person hanging over my bed in the middle of the night and they were offering me a ride in some kind of space ship I'd be freaking out. In that case I might have to shoot first and ask questions later.

But I see your point about this just being a fun topic, and your right, it is. I'll just sit back and see what everyone else has to say.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's very reasonable to think that. I am a firm believer that we did not originate here but from somewhere else. There are too many ?? about us. Like that fact that during roughly a 1,000,000 year period we found tools that were roughly the same but all of a sudden at some point humans just got smart? Doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IIIPercentPatriot

I really don't want to get in a big argument, but trust me it's still a theory and a false one at that.

Why is it when science actually proves something as fact, it magically becomes theory? Sounds to me that you just don't want to accept your true ancestry. That's a shame.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's what so called science ignores, that makes them wrong.
wakeup-world.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I can't remember who mentioned it (somewhere on the boards here), but their argument raised a lot of good points!

Humans are the only species that really is advanced and very intelligent. Why is there no other species on this planet that even comes close to humans?

And although humans are supposed to be tropical animals (only place we can naturally survive without clothing), humans insist on building structures to get away from nature. This includes artificial heat, cold, etc.

Humans cannot be out in the sun for long before we burn.

Sometimes it really does feel like we are an alien species.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Part (most actually) of our genome comes from this planet we are on right now (most of us, anyway... a few might be just visiting)... so we are natives of Terra Infirma.

That said, maybe we are hominids that were tweaked and melded with humans from elsewhere... sounds a bit out there, but it is at least possible... and would help fill in some blanks and odd finds (aluminum doohickeys found in millions yr old strata, xenon seemingly created from artificial nuclear explosions on Mars, folk lore... etc.).

People forget just how ... er, weird just existing as sentient animals really IS... and talk themselves into the least disruptive narrative about our origins and nature... but that might be better than going off on unsupported, or totally wrong, suppositions.

It is fun to speculate, though, as long as it doesn't mislead.

edit on 6/29/2015 by Baddogma because: fix

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Not to come over all racist, but I've often wondered if the white man is the alien. Perhaps I'm the product of a breeding programme and the white man just doesn't belong.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Not to come over all racist, but I've often wondered if the white man is the alien. Perhaps I'm the product of a breeding programme and the white man just doesn't belong.

Erm, nope. White people share most of their genes with every other organism on the planet, just like all the other races do.
edit on 6/30/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join