It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We The Real Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This isn't a new idea. Check out of the best Sci-Fi shows in history guys, come on!

And yes, I love my signed Richard Hatch action figure, NIB.

SO SAY WE ALL!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
In all seriousness...what if we're the people who got left behind, and our ancestors are out among the stars right now -- and have been for eons? Maybe they forgot where Earth is after all this time...

edit on 30-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

One simple question: Who created the aliens?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: rebellion7

One simple question: Who created the aliens?
Therein lies the rub.

I think we were either brought here or made here by the Annunaki, but that always leads to more questions, where did they come from ? I'm not saying I think there is one God/Creator, but everything had to start someplace, haven't a clue though.

We are still slaves, but no longer have to clean Annunaki chamber pots.

And I like the idea that we are the Aliens, and the Grays are actually us coming back in time.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This book, Mutineers' Moon, goes with the theme of this thread.

The book’s premise is that the moon is a massive space ship controlled by a self-aware computer that wants its rightful crew back aboard.
The book begins with a prologue recording a mutiny aboard the planetoid-sized Utu-class starship of the Fourth Imperium (a 55,000+ year old technologically advanced multi-star system empire), the Dahak, led by its Chief of Engineering, the ambitious and psychopathic Captain Anu. Anu's ostensible reason for mutiny is to lead his followers to refuge on some remote planet where presumably the genocidal wrath of the "Achuultani", a mysterious alien race that periodically exterminates all intelligent life it can find, and which has destroyed the previous three Imperiums, will pass over them.
(from Wikipedia click the above link)

i liked the story. it includes some of the more "interesting" theories worked into the narrative.

Personally i think we're from this planet. kinda boring i know. But we're just too related to every other living thing not to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance
So, as a hybrid, I was a complete success. I infiltrated mankind seamlessly, silently and unquestioned. Guess my life has meaning after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join