It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we should destroy NK and Iran..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Using your analogy then would it have been OK for Germany or Japan to have nuked the US (if they could have) in the 1940's because the US was building nuclear weapons?

What gives the US the right to these weapons and no one else?
Why is the US not disarming? The US build and stockpile weapons whilst at the same time condemn other countries for doing the same. What hypocrisy!
C'mon dude I'm sick of Americans thinking they have the right to control the world. Get over yourself!
America is more of a threat to the world than anyone else IMHO!

If America is to be taken seriously by the rest of the world maybe they should start practicing what they preach. As it is right now the US has many enemies and any American who is not blinded by their emotions and conditioning can see why. Open your eyes and heart, wanting to change the system you live under is not anti-American it's PRO-people.
Because we are the ones who will suffer in the end, not the ruling elites.
They'll retire to their bunkers whilst we burn in the hell they made.
Blind patriotism serves no one but the ones who are in control.

(and BTW why not re-read your rant before posting, maybe fix the typo's?)

dh

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well Jamie, Number of the Beast, birthyear?, you believe everything these corrupt elders tell you? Give it up, get rid of your aggression, your government and your media are taking you for a total fool. Happy with that?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree but do you think the usa has the man power?????

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
well Iran and North Korea aren't responsable with weapons like NUKES then u'll have these country's giving nukes to tesrrroist DUH!!!!!! let's let every country have nukes damn thats smart!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
yes America has the power with its TECH America has LASER'S that can shootdown MISSILE'S what else do tey got??? makes uwonder..... plus with some allies on the side like Japan,Britan,Isreal couple more u'll have a good alliance

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Is there a point to this thread other than calling for untold numbers of innocent people dying?
I mean, really. There are a ton of existing threads on the nuclear situation in those countries; I don't think we need another one.

Kindly use the search function in the future, and watch your language please.

This thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join