It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we should destroy NK and Iran..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think we should destroy NK and Iran for there ambitons to build and test nuclear devices and NK for trying to blackmail U.S.A into giving them aid for them to disarm there nuclear devices, its been long enough to let them make there desison and to disarm!!! all they like doing is playing mind games! we should persion strike there nuke facility's with smart bombs,bunker busters!!!! PRE-EMPTIVESTRIKE with isreal on Iran's nuke facility's and let isreal comeout and say it was them so USA doesn't take all the heat because they have to much heat on them as it is with Iraq and Afgan! noone will really care if isreal says it was them.! they can comeout saying we gave them all the time to disarm and we have evidnce of them building nukes SEEE! but if it was USA people would outcry the barbarsh acts of the USA'S military and goverment

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
well done you really thought this through

Iran

1. they have capabilities unlike Iraq

2. they have more then 10 000 missiles enough to flatten the small state of israel and destroy enough US war ships in the gulf ( that should kill a few thousend US personale )

3. larger poppulation after invasion US would suffer 100 times more US cassulties then they are in Iraq right now.

4. Oil price would hit the roof the value of the US dollor would drop dramticaly ( even more then it is now )

NK

1. are said to have a few nukes

2. can hit the west coast of the USA

3. can cause sh*t loads of damage to US forces

both countries arnt push overs like Iraq and have more guns
also the US would be nuts to go into another war with its track record in Iraq.

( ps if the US dollor drops even more i can get lots of bargins off Ebay
)

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
wow. i dont really know how to respond to that except to
say that i completely disagree and that i am very curious as
to the sequence of events that led to such a biased and plainly
ignorant view. i was just reading something about flouride and
its affects on humans. maybe that has something to do with it,
but wow.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
lol u would be surprised what the USA can do, 10,000 missiles oooo like they could have a chance to launch them when we PRE-EMTIVILYSTRIKE them with OWER FIREPOWER, Iran might have power and NK but we would destroy them with help,, like Japan already wants to impose sanctions on NK.... and NK says it would be act of war! wouldn't doubt they would help destroy them[NR] Iran is right next to ower Militray powerhouse Iraq and Afgan where we would launch nonestop FIREPOWER to Iran destroying everything that would cause serous damage to ower installations drop a few Tactical Nukes and a few M.O.B on there nukes facilty's and and other vital installations,they'll never know wat happend they might get something in thats expected in war u can't always be protected something always happens unexectedly. u can always prepare and hope for the best

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I find your logical thinking repulsive.. Other nations aside from the U.S have the right to garnish the benefits of nuclear energy. You do realize many people would die and many more would suffer right? I think diplomacy should be the first item on the plate. Diplomacy will keep the earth and its people alive - war will not.

You make it seem like dropping nukes is an everyday thing and worse - you don't seem to see ANY repercussions.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
it has to be done we gave them enough time to think it over!!!! NK just likes to # withus play mindgames try to blackmail us!!!! u don't see!!! WAR IS PEACE and i said TACTICAL NUKES whice destory a military base or larger

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
if u think diplomcey is gonna work lol ur funny

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Let me guess you woke up yesterday and found coal in your stocking, now you are ticked off at the world right?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
noooo i got some good presents!!! t.v, sound system,stereo, and u?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
lol u would be surprised what the USA can do, 10,000 missiles oooo like they could have a chance to launch them when we PRE-EMTIVILYSTRIKE them with OWER FIREPOWER, Iran might have power and NK but we would destroy them with help,, like Japan already wants to impose sanctions on NK.... and NK says it would be act of war! wouldn't doubt they would help destroy them[NR] Iran is right next to ower Militray powerhouse Iraq and Afgan where we would launch nonestop FIREPOWER to Iran destroying everything that would cause serous damage to ower installations drop a few Tactical Nukes and a few M.O.B on there nukes facilty's and and other vital installations,they'll never know wat happend they might get something in thats expected in war u can't always be protected something always happens unexectedly. u can always prepare and hope for the best

dude get real

1. the US may be powerfull but hell no to it destroying over 10 000 missile instalations

2. the US wouldnt use nukes ( its not taht stupid even so it has people like you crying out for it )

3. you really think Iran cant do damage to Israel and US force in the area ( get ur head out of the clouds

4. prepare for the best
look at how many us troops are diying for their country put that into an iran scenario and the number of US forces being killed will escalate

over all the US isnt stupid enough to go into a war that it knows will cost the lives of thousends of US service men in the first couple of days ( as i said even if people like your self which clearly doesnt know what he/she is chatting about keep on ranting on about it)

[edit on 26-12-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

both countries arnt push overs like Iraq and have more guns
also the US would be nuts to go into another war with its track record in Iraq.

During the first Gulf war Iraq had the fourth largest army in the world that means at the time the only bigger armies were the US,Russia and China so during that war they were bigger then both Iran and N Korea hardly a push over.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Bloody newbs...!

You aint gonna get anywhere on this board with posts like that.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think we should destroy NK and Iran for there ambitons to build and test nuclear devices and NK for trying to blackmail U.S.A into giving them aid for them to disarm there nuclear devices, its been long enough to let them make there desison and to disarm!!! all they like doing is playing mind games! we should persion strike there nuke facility's with smart bombs,bunker busters!!!!

Attack a nation without provocation and without trying diplomatic means of resolving the situation first? Certainly not. I thought war was the last option, not the first. Iran faces no sanctions or embargoes or anything like that. NK is dependant on US aid, so why attack without removing that aid first? Any attack is going to result in a NK nuclear strike on american, SK,and Japanese cities anyway, so it would be worth using diplomacy first.

PRE-EMPTIVESTRIKE with isreal on Iran's nuke facility's

So you want to start a relatively unproovoked war with another middle eastern country as an outright ally of isreal? Have israeli troops fly over iraqi airspace, maybe even end colums of land troops across iraqi soil without the permission of the Interim governement, perhaps even having them quartered on Iraqi territory along the way, and possibly have them occupy tehran? The war with iran is going to start WWIII anyway, no reason to make it the apocalypse.

and let isreal comeout and say it was them so USA doesn't take all the heat because they have to much heat on them as it is with Iraq and Afgan! noone will really care if isreal says it was them.! they can comeout saying we gave them all the time to disarm and we have evidnce of them building nukes SEEE!
What evidence that they are building nukes? So far they have been suggestive of building nuke weapons, but only actually have, at worst, dual use facilities.

but if it was USA people would outcry the barbarsh acts of the USA'S military and goverment

It woudl be barbarous to attack another country without warning and without trying diplomatic means first. The US is powerful enough that it The civility of the US isn

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
lol Iran and North Korea would be destroyed!!! end of story they might kill alot of people but not as much as u guys are saying once we destroy there installations and leadership they'll be crippled

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Do you think there should be a mental age limit for this forum?

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
and we own Iraq and Afgan if u haven't noticed! there are ower puppets we now own country's BE PROUD [SALUTE] now we have a stagging area for the U.S.A to conquer more land and teach these country's that U.S.A and there allies mean bussniess !!! u think bush runs the Army? he doesn't call the shots other people do, that are wiser and don't u think they knew what they were getting into? i think so!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Do you think there should be a mental age limit for this forum?

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

16 would be nice

edit

the ignore feature is good
when you dont want to read retarded replies or topics

[edit on 26-12-2004 by bodrul]

dh

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Little boys, little boys!
You should have got over this in your pre-pubescence
Perhaps you are still there
You need to grow up and realise the worlds not a Playstation game
There are many serving out there who believe it is
Yours and their minds are fully wonked by the controlling powers
Get out of it

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think we should destroy NK and Iran for there ambitons to build and test nuclear devices and NK for trying to blackmail U.S.A into giving them aid for them to disarm there nuclear devices

You know, with the news the way it is today, and the earth rejecting us, thousands dead today, i believe you picked the wrong day to be spewing yet more evil, death and destruction-

No social or human graces

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
someone's got to take action!!! and stop with this don't kill people sh** let diplomecy work, its been long enough take action or die!! what do u want them buildup there arsenal!!!!! and give terrorist briefcase nukes? or something like that? plzzz.. time to strike been months with NK and Iran to long while they build and build right in ower faces and then they speak of it in the news saying things like 1000 nuke rods are being prossesed!!! wtf is that if diplomecy even worked tey would hide there nukes somewhere no point

<<   2 >>

join