It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality and population control, Is this a grand conspiracy ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: beezzer

OMG! Rally the militias!

I know there will be some who don't care about Christians losing their freedoms.

I just didn't think they'd be so vocal so soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
You know what I love about when I make a forum, It attracts a lot of very narrow minded people who really don't know # about wtf is really going on with hidden agenda's and grand plays. I asked you to look at it from another point of view and you's give me childish insult that I am wrong and I need to get with the times. Anyone with half a brain which from my observation so far, no one in this forum has, would realize i make some very valid points on a possible conspiracy. Further more would also know the world in which we live is not what we think as history shows the very social fabrication of society it self is and has been very carefully constructed for hundreds if not thousands of years by those at power for different agenda's. IF you even bothered to contemplate my original post you would realize I was not, neither am I ripping on Gays and Lesbian but clearly stating some observations as possible ground work. Never the less I had said all i need to say. Good Day.

Don't pay attention, it's just the usual noise coming out of ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think the key word here is some, right?

I mean, there are some members here that believe all kinds of cray stuff. There are some members here that fully support repealing the second. I'm sure there are even members here that support far more nefarious endeavors than any discussed within the context of this thread or others. I'm sure of it.

I,however, support the rights of gay members of our (global) society. I also support those of religious individuals as well. That means ALL religions even those with which I tend to disagree. That having been said, I fear I didn't realize that some of the members of ATS constituted a majority... But! When a Christian or any other religious affiliate attempts to condemn me to whatever afterlife torture zone that they have conjured for not following the rules, I do get annoyed...

Hows, this for crazy? When we learned of the ruling in question my brother happily attempted to convince us that, in so having legalized the institute of marriage for homosexuals of all persuasions, that the next step was "for them" to legalize, in his words, "something worse" so worse, he went on, that he was unwilling to mention it. We all knew, of course he was referring to pedophilia. How disgusting is it that, in the minds of some, homosexuality is anywhere akin to the grievous sin of sexually abusing a child? What kinds of sick mind thinks to himself, "well gays can marry now. Next it'll be okay to abuse the kids."

WTF!?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I would think if the government wanted population control it would be much easier for them to add some kind of chemical to the food or women's cosmetics which would prevent couples from having children. Having said that, I find it rather odd that more and more married couples are having trouble making babies. When I was in my 20's, I very seldom heard of it. Now it seems like I hear it all the time, even in my own circle of friends and family.

Either there's a secret agenda to control population or it's inadvertently caused by the changes in our environment or the chemicals in our food.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well if you'd owned up to what I said in the first reply to your thread that you're not asking us if this is true, rather you are telling us it is happening, I'd have more respect for your opinion.

The subtlety is negated by the glaringly obvious.

Furthermore, I'd have agreed with you to an extent...
On the subject of food additives at least.

Whether that can turn someone gay, I have no idea...
But it can act as a hormonal inhibitor.

And even the Allied Troops had a secret plan to drop a gay bomb on Hitler...
How far along in the bomb design they got, again I have no idea.

Admittedly, the world is strange enough to inhabit all sorts.
From the eccentric to the dastardly.

Where I'll disagree with you, is everywhere else...
I don't think it's a gay agenda, or a population control agenda.
1. Because I can't see a benefit to a gay agenda.
2. The only viable population control is mass murder.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Can you put your thinking caps on for just one second for today. Think about Population Control and what mechanisms can be played upon and used to decrease future populations. This is all I am trying to state here is this Gay propaganda is been carefully played upon and I think there is a hidden agenda here at play by the NWO. It does not take a genius to figure this out if you look at it from a larger scale. Another way to look at this is lets just say 10% of the population is currently gay, that means in turn (with OUT the means of using science and technology) equals a 10% drop in Procreate.

I've given your idea some thought, far be it from me to be narrow-minded, but I think I see a flaw in your argument.

Now, as well as not being narrow-minded I'm not a mathematician either BUT

If 10% of the population is currently gay - made that way deliberately or not - how does that equal a 10% drop in procreation?

Since it takes two to make a baby, wouldn't that mean a 5% decrease? And you haven't factored in how many of those non-creating gay people would have wanted children had they been straight.

Oh wait - here is an even more cunning plan for you. Perhaps the PTB are trying to scare people out of having children by convincing them that there's something in the food and water that will make their off-spring gay. Now, that seems a much more effective plan to me.

Just need to go out and stir up some more homophobia to make sure it works...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Okay look, all sarcasm (easy as it is here) aside, please explain how gays being able to marry - not just live toether forever, or temprarily, or not at all - marry - even ADOPT kids - hinders the population?
Did you catch a case of "the gays" and can now no longer produce?
Do you know someone this happened to in the past 48 hours?
I mean, really - PLEASE explain how gay marriage hinders the population, which is OUT of control anyway?
I promise, I will share your response on Facebook, because A LOT of people are waiting for an answer to this.
Thanks! Can't wait.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hate to play the supposed Devil's advocate here, but our population as a species has gotten way out of hand. We are far too overstocked on ourselves as an animal. A great many of the problems we face in this day and age can be traced, at least in part, to the problem of overpopulation.

The day we collectively recognise that we are not the coolest, kindest and wisest thing the universe ever dreamt of, and restrain ourselves from relentless (unprotected) rutting--that will be a good day indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
TPTB through history have become used to make you believe that they give you what you want while in reality they're just furthering their own agenda. It's manipulation 101.

Also, coercive means to control populations is a thing of the past, nowadays the manipulation is much more subtle than a gun pointed at your forehead. Chemicals in food that could be detected and create a never seen before scandal ? Why take so much risk when you could persuade the target population that it's better for them not having kids for reason X or Y. Persuading individual A that what YOU want him to do is the result of his own free-will is much more efficient, and 'human rights' compliant.

In order to stifle all revolt in advance, no violent means should be used. Methods such as those of Hitler are obsolete. It is enough to create a collective conditioning so powerful that the very idea of revolt would not arise in the minds of men.

Brave New World

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

there are probably "some" who are elected officials who would also like to see some amendments gone.

I don't hold too much hope anymore that the Constitution will be adhered to.

Just look at the way the 2nd has been "re-interpreted".

I'm all for equality.

But I fear that it won't be supported.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
it's change
"generational" change

being homosexual used to be considered a mental disorder and was "treated" in many twisted sick ways depending on who was dishing out the treatments, sometimes resulting in murder blackmail torment from locals in the neighborhood etc

today it is "okay" to be gay in USA and not necessarily a death sentence like other countries in the middle east

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gay, straight, bi, trans—according to reality, all still human. There is no way around it.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You aren't the only one with questions and doubts.

Me too..

And this person.

It seems to start with Big Pharma and Big Ag and others who are poisoning our soil and water with synthetic hormones and other chemical endocrine-disrupters (like pesticides and herbicides, even flouride), which then poison our food and ultimately our bodies, adversely affecting our sexual/reproductive organs and processes (among other things). From my reading, it seems these synthetic hormones and endocrine-disrupters can impact gender identity both physically and mentally/emotional. For example, male fish testes have been found to contain female eggs.

But many people/industries are profiting from it, and are quite happy to keep the status quo -- or even increase their use. Infertility is one of those adverse effects, so the de-population folks may be one of them. Hormone therapy for transgenders will also cause infertility if continued, as will, of course, sex re-assignment surgery.

I don't think their is just one bad guy here, or just one agenda. Rather, I believe that many people are exploiting a perfect storm for their own benefits, with no mercy for the many people being harmed and even killed by their poisons.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Now I know why my wife has been feeding me corn flakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I just thought she couldn't cook but I guess she had other, nefarious reasons.

This court decision isn't about population control or those wacky guide stones, it's about individual freedom. An individual's freedom to marry the person they love. I mean, it's not like this ruling is going to create more homosexuals, they're already here! It just gives them the same govt rights as straight married couples.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Gay, straight, bi, trans—according to reality, all still human. There is no way around it.

We could dig a little deeper and ask : what is it that makes us human ? If I transfer my mind into a synthetic body, will this still be human ? If I transfer a synthetic mind into my body, is this still human ?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's amazing the number of people who are willing to entertain actual fantasies, flights of imagination, to justify their paranoia.

Newsflash paranoids: It's about equality. It's not a conspiracy, it's the law making provisions for a minority, just like we always have done....providing equal rights. No hidden agendas.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

lol... it's about time you showed up.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

The body is what makes us human. The mind is merely the body seen and spoken about from a subjective view. There is no such thing, nor ever will be, a human without a human body.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Kingsman? I think is real possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Given that estimates of % if the population vary according to anti gay agenda from 1% when we shouldn't be allowed anything because we're too insignificant to matter to 10% when we're trying to take over, the best you could hope for is slowed population growth, not negative.

Many will disagree with this statement, but our population is growing at an unsustainable rate anyway. Natural disasters are just starting to ramp up and in the next 5 - 10 years I predict we'll start to see food shortages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join