It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pikes letter has never been proved. But...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

The only images my copy has, which dates to the early 1900's, are a few small representations of Scottish Rite symbols. It looks like someone attached that to the text.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

But it seems that the last phase is to have something so horrific erupt that people, who survive, will internalize their submission to benevolent world Governance.

There it is. The more we fear the more we lend to government to "protect us" giving license to make endless war (in that game of conquest) which actually makes us more vulnerable to crazies, despots and those looking for a little 'payback'.

As fas as crazy , none the likes of Richard Nixon who, one day, walked over to the red phone(or whatever they called it back then) pointed at it and said, (paraphrased) "I could pick up that phone and in 30 minutes 40 million people could be dead."

Now that was scary.

Kissinger , the head warmonger, part of Nixon's cabinet still resides in the Circles of Power today. Thats even scarier.

(Low raspy guttural voice): "Ve vill bomb dem back to de stone age".
edit on 28-6-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The only images my copy has, which dates to the early 1900's, are a few small representations of Scottish Rite symbols. It looks like someone attached that to the text.

Thanks. So he never directly linked the ''three wise men'' with ''Zoroastrianism''.

I remember when the Idea started to spread in the 90's ( with the rise of the internet ), and it's appearance in a book 100 years older, and with a color image, immediately made me suspicious.

See it's the mention of Zoroaster that intrigues me. Not the three wise men. In the day of Pikes writing, I don't find very much on Zoroaster in western literature or scholarship. The only one preceding Pike, that I'm aware of, is Nietzsche.

Treating an idea like a virus and tracing its vector, I am still trying to determine if statements and knowledge of Zoroaster came from published works, or secret knowledge.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 28-6-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Thanks. So he never directly linked the ''three wise men'' with ''Zoroastrianism''.

Not that I recall.

In the day of his writing, I don't find very much on Zoroaster in western literature or scholarship. The only one preceding Pike, that I'm aware of, is Nietzsche.

Pike was an exceptionally well-read person, so much so that he included numerous references to treatises on religion in his books, often times not properly citing them, so it is hard to track down where he may have encountered an idea initially.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The front of the book mentions penalty of death and the guy's library.
But it seems AL was a guy who wanted to kill off a LOT of people.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a
The front of the book mentions penalty of death and the guy's library.
But it seems AL was a guy who wanted to kill off a LOT of people.

There is nothing from Pike about him wanting to kill people in Morals and Dogma, stop making things up.

edit on 28-6-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicusPike was an exceptionally well-read person, so much so that he included numerous references to treatises on religion in his books, often times not properly citing them, so it is hard to track down where he may have encountered an idea initially.

Well he was self taught, and my current hypothesis is that he read a lot of really ancient laws. Dry academic stuff in Greek or Latin. From the old roman administrations, that kind of thing.

He did advise the south against leaving the Union, but joined the Confederacy after it started.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 28-6-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well he was self taught, and my current hypothesis is that he read a lot of really ancient laws. Dry academic stuff in Greek or Latin. From the old roman administrations, that kind of thing.

I would wager that you are completely accurate in that assessment. He demonstrated are rather broad knowledge of Classical Antiquities many authors.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Lol.

World War 3 has been up and running since Gulf War I 1991. It states that the war is between Islam and Christianity.

West against Iraq, Kosovo, Afganistan, Libya, Syria. Next is Iran.

Now with ISIS and everyone ganging up against YHWH's nation, Israel; its only a matter of time before Einsteins WW4 prediction of sticks and stones becomes reality after Russia drops an EMP nuke on USA and makes the TV series 'Revolution' become reality.

Since the governments are all in bed together anyway, I expect the US government will capitulate and do it to their own people. More like the TV series "Jericho. "

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/28.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I knew a man who'd been at one of the early nuclear tests. They were lined up in short trousers facing away from the bomb with their hands over their eyes. They were hard in those days.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It took years, but research linked below is about who said Albert Pike wrote the letter, if it was written, and complete with copies of the manuscripts showing who said what, when and where.

how Michael Haupt said,
that William Guy Carr said,
that Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile said,
that The Cause of World Unrest said,
that the confessed hoaxer Gabriel Jogand-Pagès, aka Dr. Bataille, aka Leo Taxil said,
about Albert Pike and Giuseppe Mazzini in Le diable au XIXe siècle, v. II, 1892-1894, p. 605
(but actually pp. 594-606).
Got it?

edit on 28-6-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: oletimer

That is a great site run by a member who used to post here as fire_in_the_minds_of_men.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Out and out nuclear conflict isn't the intent, controlling the world is. Saving it to fleece it.

Control does seem to be the goal. So far.

But it seems that the last phase is to have something so horrific erupt that people, who survive, will internalize their submission to benevolent world Governance.

y
Mike Grouchy
. He forgot medicine. I'm pretty sure our time will go down in history as one of the sickest and corrupt era of medicine. Far surpassing anything Hitler or Stalin could dream. Those two can't compete with pharmaceutical CEOs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join