It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic oppression...Help!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dear icelania,maybe u should try using orgonite as a tool against them.i doubt u are actually dealing with demons,cos i believe that demons dont actually walk into peoples lives to mess it up,unless u are into demonlogy and summoning demons.They only come into your life if u open the door for them to enter.I believe u are dealing with evil spirits,that happened to chose u as a target for whatever reasons unknown.

Orgonite is said to be able to absorb the negative energy in your surrounding and replace it with postive energy.If u are interested u can do some research on the properties of orgonite on the internet.
My idea is to try and transform the energy in your surrounding into a strong positive aura so as to deter them from harrassing you.On top of that u may want to take up yoga and empower yourself spiritually.You are problaby spiritually weaken than them,thus they are able to attack u so violently.

my 2 cent

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronn
On top of that u may want to take up yoga and empower yourself spiritually...

As a yoga practitioner, I don't see how this would help. If you have a sore neck waking up in the morning or tension headaches, then yes but doesn't seem to be the case here.

Icelandia, have you had any successes yet?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hmm, I am curious too, as I have become interested in learning yoga (I hear it could make me feel taller!
) but, I will say that I think in Icelandia's case, most any healthy, low stress hobby or physical activity may be highly beneficial. At the least, it can help take the mind off of any negative thoughts, which would help greatly.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"Oppose the Devil, and he will flee from you."

Oppose the Devil means, clean up your life completely. Only speak truth, only eat clean food, only hang out with honest people, only be chaste, only do an honest day's work, help others, support the poor.

Make your behavior such that demons have absolutely no interest in your company. And believe me, they'll absent themselves.

Also, it helps to keep affirming your desire to root out all bad behaviors, when you pray constantly for Deliverance.

This works. Couple of additional thoughts.

With respect to the thoughts you are carrying around in your head--
"Garbage in, garbage out." Monitor your own thinking, and keep it clean.

"Bad associations spoil useful habits." Who's in your live that's bringing you these Visitors? Flee. Even if it's your mother or your brother or your closest friend. Get away from those who court and tantalize you with evil thoughts.

You can do it. Others have. You're in my prayers, the one that wants to get free from oppressive thoughts.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Hmm, I am curious too, as I have become interested in learning yoga (I hear it could make me feel taller!
) but, I will say that I think in Icelandia's case, most any healthy, low stress hobby or physical activity may be highly beneficial. At the least, it can help take the mind off of any negative thoughts, which would help greatly.

Some benefits I've found:
1) Breathing, breathing, breathing. Keeping steady breath helps concentration, heart rate, and blood oxidation for circulation.
2) Reduced stress. Also found after a good Kung-Fu/Wushu workout. Keep in mind Yoga can be hard work, just like Tai Chi and Kung Fu but maximum tension = maximum relaxation.
3) Easier falling asleep and waking up. I don't know why this is, other than to say it works.
4) Flexibility. "I can touch my toes now!"
5) Cool music. Chinese flute is my preference but whatever they've got going on in the background works.

Check this DVD series out, it's my fav: www.yogazone.com...

[edit on 4-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like you have a wave of suggestions. You are among friends. A big thing is to not see a Psychologist or Psychiatrist, no way. Doesn't matter how many people disagree with me. Untill these fields reform, then I will never suggest anyone go to them, or use any of their methods. And as I have more or less stated before, good well intentioned people end up in the wrong fields, so I am not saying all Psychologist and Psychiatrists are bad. In fact I have a friend, who does emergency psychological evaluations, I still consider him my friend. I give these fields a lot of crap but there is a definite real reason for it, I'm not just trying to stir up a debate. But, there are tons of things you can do.

Troy

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Try kundalini yoga,it is one of the best yoga available presently.It will improve your overall well being.Do some research on the internet to find the right one for u.

If u are still not convinced that it will help u,then i suggest u seek some advice from people who practice the left hand path.Go to the website "Joy of satan",this is so far the best traditional satanism website i have found on the internet.There is a lot of powerful information there,you can check out the website and find some solution.You will notice some methods use by the left hand path is similiar to the right hand path.Identifty them and use them,they will help.Keep an open mind when u compare methods from both side.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
With all due respect to Kronn, i SERIOUSLY think that getting into satanism would not help you in the slightest. My advice, is that next time you feel threatened by them, say out loud, "Be gone in the name of Jesus" the Demons hear the name of the Son of God, and flee.

Reflector

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reflector
With all due respect to Kronn, i SERIOUSLY think that getting into satanism would not help you in the slightest. My advice, is that next time you feel threatened by them, say out loud, "Be gone in the name of Jesus" the Demons hear the name of the Son of God, and flee.

Reflector

Sorry for the misunderstanding,i am not asking her to join satanism.My intention is ask her to learn the methods satanists use to deal with the paranormal.And identify those methods and use them if they are also used in the right hand path to be safe.Btw,the satanists have some very powerful methods that involve in empowering yourself and have nothing to do with demons.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just found an article that may proven to be helpful.

www.shadesofpassion.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What the Hell? No, literally! What's the master of Hell going to do to rid demons? It's like giving a machinegun to a mass murderer. Don't play into their hands, this is exactly what they want. This is by far the worst advice I've read on any thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Icelandia,

I've prayed for you. I consider the advice to see a doctor if it could possibly be just a mental problem sound, but if not or unhelpful, consider seeing a Catholic priest as well. As a protestant, I do have some problems with the Catholic church, but they do seem to have some success in this area. Make sure you fully understand the message of Jesus, accept him, Pray to the Lord and ask him to cast out the demons tormenting you. And consider the 23rd Psalm:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

And the Lord's prayer:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.

May the peace of Christ be upon you.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Make sure you fully understand the message of Jesus, accept him, Pray to the Lord and ask him to cast out the demons tormenting you.

Total agreement here, candid and simple.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
What the Hell? No, literally! What's the master of Hell going to do to rid demons? It's like giving a machinegun to a mass murderer. Don't play into their hands, this is exactly what they want. This is by far the worst advice I've read on any thread.

What if you were to go to heaven and face your God,and he tells you that you are not fit to be in heaven,because you are guilty of discrimination,condemning an entire community and passing a Death penalty without a fair trial and without any concrete evidence.How would u feel?

Back to my suggestion regarding the satanism thingy....
i did not ask her to go sell her soul to satan,
i did not ask her to summon demons to help her fight her attackers.
btw,what makes you guys so sure that her attackers are demons?
there are some power meditation methods in that website which i feel can help her situation.
those power meditation deal with only yourself and doesnt requires you have meet any demons.
if you go to the website and read about the power meditation,you will know what i am talking about.
i refer her to the website because i did not want to steal the credit from the website.
i do not by any means represent the entire satanism community.
and Karma tells me if i keep judging other peoples religion,my own religion will start judging me.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What if you were to go to heaven and face your God,and he tells you that you are not fit to be in heaven,because you are guilty of discrimination

I am guilty of discrimination consciously and unconsciously sometimes, but that according to his word, does not remove grace. I do my best to identify and remove it from me.

,condemning an entire community

I love all people. God Himself does not support worshiping other gods, idols, etc. so why would I support it? Also, if I see my brother/sister falling, I'm going to try to help them up, not cause them injure themselves more.

and passing a Death penalty without a fair trial and without any concrete evidence.How would u feel?

Why would God not be fair? How could God be lacking in concrete evidence? Since we're on the topic, I'll address our earthly method. I'm now against the death penalty. A year or so ago my mind was changed about the death penalty after reading: web.amnesty.org...

Back to my suggestion regarding the satanism thingy....
i did not ask her to go sell her soul to satan,
i did not ask her to summon demons to help her fight her attackers.
btw,what makes you guys so sure that her attackers are demons?

Description and relationship to my own experiences and those close to me in my surroundings.

there are some power meditation methods in that website which i feel can help her situation.
those power meditation deal with only yourself and doesnt requires you have meet any demons.
if you go to the website and read about the power meditation,you will know what i am talking about.
i refer her to the website because i did not want to steal the credit from the website.
i do not by any means represent the entire satanism community.
and Karma tells me if i keep judging other peoples religion,my own religion will start judging me.

Believe what you like but don't expect me to hold truths to myself and be silent.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by saint4God]

[edit on 5-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I love all people. God Himself does not support worshiping other gods, idols, etc. so why would I support it? Also, if I see my brother/sister falling, I'm going to try to help them up, not cause them injure themselves more.

Since you love all people and your God doesnt support people who worship other Gods.How do you justify your love to all people?

Why would God not be fair? How could God be lacking in concrete evidence? Since we're on the topic, I'll address our earthly method. I'm now against the death penalty. A year or so ago my mind was changed about the death penalty after reading: web.amnesty.org...

I wasnt refering to your God not being fair or your God not having concrete evidence.I am refering to you,You are the one that is posting in here,not your God.And regarding the Death penalty i actually means the same as condemn,didnt know why i added it,maybe felt condemn is not strong enough.

Description and relationship to my own experiences and those close to me in my surroundings.

Everyone will have their own experiences,if your is true,then it doesnt mean the rest are false.

Believe what you like but don't expect me to hold truths to myself and be silent.

Every religion in this world has their own version of their Truth.The Truth is what you believe to be the Truth.Dont tell people that you hold the Truth,because no Humans hold the Truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't believe in any other demons other than made up by the mind itselve and believe me I know that these horrible demons and beautifull angels can look/feel very "real" from the days I curiously climbed Jacobs Ladder with 2CT-7, '___' and Salvia Divinorum 20X to name a few...

But in your case:

Either by imbalance or deficiency of neurotransmitters or a structural genetic wiring problem (oversensitive part of the brain wich they can monitor "live" on screen nowadays and prescribe specific medicines that tends to relax that area, or even surgically remove the little troublemaker, no not with the good old fashioned icepick method that turned people in a drooling vegetable for easier handling, no, with pinpoint precision, leaving all the other stuff working, I've seen hardcore schizophrenic/bipolars etc. getting a much better life from it)

Things to do:

- keep a diary, write times and dates and your state of mind, also what you eat, you might find a pattern , some people, would you believe that? have extreme peanut-allergy for instance and can actually die from a peanutbutter sandwich, logs help you identify underlying causes.

- have your liver checked, genetically it may be lacking some enzymes to synthesize certain buildingblocks for neurotransmitters,

- alternatively, you may have lower counts of binding/receptor sites in your head, so Make work of extra supplmentation for your basic neurotransmitter building blocks, Lecithine powder with a table spoon of Udo's Choice Oil (the best omega 6/9 oil, without the heavy metal containts of nowadays polluted fishliver oil) , 5-HTP, L-dopa etc etc, do a comprehensive search on the net on "neurotransmitters" and "supplementation"

Don't just mix all these supplements, you will not know WICH one works , just start with the lecitine and the oil , see how that works,, for 2-3 three month, than add another , keep making notes in your diary, sometimes even temporarily phase out a few supplements to see if any negative effect, within a year you should have a pretty good idea wich supplements are of any good use and wich are a waste of money.

Here is a little secret: GHB is one of the best anti-psychotics known to man, we used to take it when our acid/ ushroom trips got too edgy, the tripping stops IMMEDIATELY, yeh I know it's not a legal substance blablabla, take halve the dose you would take to get high like a hamster in heat on GHB (that's why the doctor won't give it to you) just use it as a medicine, read the usual warnings and prescriptions on the net before you even consider using GHB....

www.erowid.org

is your resource...

Just in case theres a God after all, say your prayers and visit a priest a rabbi or even a imam

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The ONLY sure way you are to NOT get held down and possessed by demons is if you commit yourself to Jesus Christ. He must be your LORD and SAVIOR. When one confesses that he is Lord and Savior and believes they are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
Baptism is essential as well, a means of showing those around you your commitment. It fulfills all righteousness, as Jesus stated after he was baptized. A demon can't possess you when you have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

There are tons of answers here for you. It may be confusing. The western world always wants to come down to "Have you seen a doctor?" "Have you taken your medicine?" People are blinded to what goes on spiritually. To some satan and his demons is a joke.
It's not, it's real. I really hope you don't get thrown back and fourth by everyone's answers. You need to have a pastor and maybe a few of his people from church pray over you, pray at your home. The demons have to be sent out away from you.

Someone said it could be aliens, angels, sasquatch, whatever. And the tail of the sentence says "Angels are not always good." Um, that's what demons are, fallen angels. Whoever wrote that specific line is right, not all angels are good, they also have free will and can choose what side to go on, however, angels the ones that are good don't go around pulling peoples hair and causing fear in peoples lives just to do it. Take my advice how you want. My answer is JESUS, hands down. I know there are skeptics out there thinking, "that's it, no medication?" Medication is not a bad idea, it may help in some instances, however, a true healing comes divinely. Medication only supresses the condition.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join