It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic oppression...Help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello, My name is Toulina and I am new to this site. I am here because of the demonic oppression I have faced since childhood. I have had visits throughout my life, everywhere I have lived and even when I stayed overnight at friend's houses or on vacations in hotel rooms, etc.. They follow me everywhere I go....EVERYWHERE. It is truly frightening and unnerving to live with. I have been raped, held down, seen figures in bed with me, heard loud buzzing and humming inside of my head that echos and gets too loud to bear, had bruises on my thighs and arms,had Out of Body Experiences because I believe it was either them messing with my mind or my fight or flight response, I have been slapped, had my hair pulled, heard my name being whispered in my ear on several occasions, I have been choked on almost every occurance, been paralyzed and have had my head crushed or moved back and forth in repeat motion in a hostile way and always feel "them" watching me, especially in the shower or when I am alone. I believe that these are demons, and that I am being oppressed by them. I have been told that I have 3 of them, by several people whom I trust. These demons want to possess me, I am almost certain of it. I have cleansed my home, prayed and still they are here. I just had an attack on Christmas Eve and it was devastatingly frightening. I have gone through this for years, since I was 12, I am now 33 and see no hope of ever geeting away from there demons. I have heard a number of theories about them and about myself, as well. I have heard everything from sleep disorders to schizophrenia, but I know myself. Any suggestions or advice? This is the most frightening experience anyone should ever have to go through and it is REAL.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
First and foremost...before anything else.....it is recommended that you have a good check up by a Doctor, mental and physical....this is always the first things to do....this is not to say you are having mental problems but stress and other factors that can bring about odd types of behavior/happenings/etc.... must be ruled out before hand.....the theories you have heard? Are they coming from the medical community or friends/family? No one here can give actual advice, nor should they, as we don't know you or your conditions...you may have a real haunting going on here....so the first steps for you to do, is rule out other things first.....

[edit on 12/26/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There is no better dietary source of choline (part of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine) than lecithin. Start eating it.
Change of diet, practice deep breathing with walking meditation (Qi Gong) and visualize angels of light about you.
I would suggest you bath in beer and while sipping a little red wine recite the Lords prayer (some claim this removes curses). But you have to believe in Jesus/Yeshua with all your heart.
Seek out a good Acupuncturist as well as herbalist.

Did you have a "near death experience" in your youth?
Any Gargoyles?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you have been through what I consider the 'mundane' tests for illness - Medical tests, counselling etc and there are still no answers, you may wish to contact a Catholic Priest. Tell him the problems you are experiencing and see if he considers your case one that requires further study. Please note, however, that he won't be able to perform an exorcism just like that - he will need to be sure that there are no psychosomatic or psychological causes before discussing the case with his Bishop. I believe that exorcism is rare these days, but that in certain cases it does work.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
diskbooks.org...

Pentecostals still practice exorcisms.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Like LadyV explained rule-out any health issues. Than I would go with the Catholic Priest for an exorcism, like Pisky mentioned. They can determine weather it's a real demonic possession or not.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You asked me to comment so I will. Fortunately we have a member that has already given you the same advice I would give. It is the most reasonable and responsible first step in finding a solution. Please reread LadyV�s post as I fully agree with her. Before you seek a �paranormal� solution to your problem it is always best to rule out the �normal�.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 77
There is no better dietary source of choline (part of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine) than lecithin. Start eating it.

Interesting because when the neurotransmitter acetylcholine is blocked it produces rather scary hallucinations, delerium and insanity in some cases. Perhaps the author of this post has a natural blockage of that certain neurotransmitter - is that what your suggesting?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, I suggest a slower pace first.
Then try the pill pushers only if
the longer path does not relieve
her distress. I fear our good doctors
may do more harm than good.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The first thing to do no matter what(demons, physical, neurological) is to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. This can be done by you and God alone or you can have someone help you. You need to make sure you understand what accepting Christ means.(who Jesus is and why He came). Some have suggested meditation and visualization techniques. Stay away from these, they will only worsen the problem. It would help to know your religious background. If you have been involved in practices that delve into the paranormal or occultic you need to renounce them and get rid of associated symbols and items.

I'll repeat again Christ is your first step. If you want to be rid of this then you need Jesus first. Without Him, you will not overcome this.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Demons must hate u to do what there doing!! i got some activity around me don't know what they are but i can see them around the cornor of my EYE!! black patches or flashes or i can feel a pressing on my chest or a coldspot things like that but they usaly leave me alone i just tell'em off when they botherme lol, not only demons can cause things ur saying u got Ghosts,Aliens,Angels many other things that can doit Demons aren't always the culprits Angels aren't always good!!! my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just about everyone here has someone out to get them, usually the FBI. I for one am chased by both the FBI and the Greys. I have been pursued by the Greys ever since my abduction in '99. That abduction was one of the main things that eventually led me to ATS, so it was a good idea to come here first with your demons.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
u sure it isn't the CIA or NSA lol

JAK

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello Toulina, in answer to your U2U request I am posting to let you know my thoughts.

As has already been said by kinglizard, I think it would serve you well to take the excellent advice of LadyV to heart.

Paranormal activity, (such as this may be) is by definition beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation. There are though certain conditions which may lead to the experiences you have had that science can detect and help you with. With the understanding we have of these it might then be more expedient to have the more secular considerations ruled out first.

Again, don't hesitate to U2U me if you feel the need.

Jack

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
u sure it isn't the CIA or NSA lol

Yeah they're probably after me, too.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Did you have a "near death experience" in your youth?
Any Gargoyles?" - posted by 77

What is the significance of Gargoyles?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
First let me ask what part of -"But you have to believe in Jesus/Yeshua with all your heart." was not understood?
Second the question of near death experience and gargoyles had to do with the level of manifestation.
There are hungry ghosts, as the Chinese call them, which torment the living to finish a deed or to get a material possession that was fixated on their minds while alive. These are outside the vine of light or what some call the tunnel. These can be fed or chased away by getting rid of what they seek or by scolding them most effectively in Jesus/Yeshua's name.
There are however sons of darkness that invaded our world long ago. They look like gargoyles and these are a far tougher lot. It is always best to know the enemy. If the demons are gargoyles then their feet will appear to be about two inches below the surface as they walk and they will enter and leave through a door that is as a black line and appear to walk down steps as the "door" closes. Often these portal "doors" are in closets. Regardless my advice on meditation is not about Transcendentalism, it is about controlling the breath. It includes visualizing Angels of light around your self. (Please don't post the Satan was an Angel of light YES he WAS. Even his protective shell has thinned as he has grown more obesed. Bad Angels are no longer true Angels, they have far less strength than at the time of the rebellion. for those "bad angel" have their memories clouded by the Lord) See the book God Is A Verb Kabbalah by Rabi David A Cooper he may still live in Boulder CO. by the way. This type of meditation will free the guardian Angels to take action and do what they do best - slay the sons of darkness. Another book to consider is The Hidden Gospel Decoding the Spiritual Message of the Aramaic Jesus by Neil Douglas Klotz Ph.D. It does little good to call on someone without knowing anything about them i.e. Jesus/Yeshua. The walking meditation is also practiced in Kabbalah in a form called Ophanim. It may now be all but lost so Qi Gong (Chi-Kung) is the next best thing though often in the wrong hands at present.
As for me I was chased briefly by the Satanist till they "caught me" then they could not get away fast enough. By the Santeria until I proved their poisons do not work on me. By the FBI until I black mailed them. Now there is no one after me anymore. With God all things are possible.
When one is a child they cry and the Parent waits on them as one matures they find ways to help their Parent. So it is with the servants of God "the creator of 270 worlds of light". Shalom.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
personally on my opinion ||| i am a reformed christian type of person. i am born with delicate aurora. from since i was born till now, i am able to sense entities around. since i am delicate, i am prone to evil. the way it affects me through thoughts, fear, and extremely bad luck. i am not kidding. i had buddhist (from my other family side) to cleanse then evil that have been following me. this is a very scary stuff for me. and most scary of all, i am able to communicate with them 'sometime'.

what i did is after i have been cleanse is research on spiritual world. read though theories of witchcraft, wiccans, entities of the abyss. very very shocking stuff i have learn. i use what i learn to take preemptive measure for myself. i would 'never' sought those for sinful satisfaction.

email me [email protected] and i will get you started. (this is just to make sure someone is serious for help or it will cause colateral damage big time!) sorry, please excuse me

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
look i'm just gonna be real. i gre up in a very chaotic enviroment with an abusive mother. i thought a demon was following me around forever. GO TO the DOCTOR! if u have had any upset in your life...this demon you are speaking of is nothing more than the manifestation of past feelings. this is from someone who knows. it is scary and upsetting,but it can be cured. even if you must employ a demonologist or priest to bless you and your environment...do it. the nightmares only get worse if u don't pursue help. reach into your own psyche to find the answers. yes,demons can annoy us and even terrorize....but our minds can do worse. explore all the options...and if u want support please feel free to u2u me.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi Toulina,

I hope some of the advice here has offered some help to you. As psychosgirl said, demons are often a manifestation of negativity, but are not actual beings. I had almost the exact same experience you described (though I only had this happen a couple times- once badly)...

I was under a great deal of stress/anxiety last year, and experienced something that could be considered a variation of sleep paralysis, almost exactly as you described. I woke up to something pinning me down and hurting me and in the scariest, most sinister voice I ever heard said it would never go away from me.

I talked to a psychologist about it, and she put my mind at ease, letting me know that I was basically having a lucid dream/ night terror induced by my stress and anxiety, and also in going over old traumas and abusive experiences in my life.

The demon that wouldn't leave me, was not a being, but it felt very real. The voice was so sinister sounding because my body was partially in dream state while some of my senses were awake (so it was slower, deeper, drawn out and amplified). This explains why I couldn't really move or scream and the like. After I was awake, I kept feeling a sinister presence there, but I now know it was merely my anxiety and fear from the waking dream.

The entire next day, I was so on edge and convinced my apartment was haunted. Objects were literally flying around, things falling off shelves..I was just so high strung that I was involuntarily making my environment mirror the chaos in my mind at the time. The negative mental/psychic energy was strong enough to take on a telekenetic effect...Never underestimate the power of the mind.

I realized, that it was all mind over matter for me. That demons, are fear, guilt, things haunting the mind, not home, etc. The best way to get rid of such beasts (in my experience) is to:

Talk to someone about it, and read/research this. It is more likely that it is medical than paranormal. (I see the majority of replies you have gotten, suggest this as well)

Meditate/find inner peace and balance. Feel yourself protected and surrounded by goodness, which no evil can penetrate. Pray, if it helps. Make a "safe place" for your thoughts. Think of the most beautiful comforting and serene scene possible and "go there" whenever the fear and negative feelings begin.

evil=negative energy. The best way to rid yourself of negative energy is with happiness and love/light/laughter.

There are a lot of threads regarding sleep disorders, namely sleep paralysis on this forum. I would do a little search and click any resource links the posts may provide. I think you will find that there are no actual demons, but only the ones we create ourselves.

Best of luck in freeing yourself from this opression. You can do it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join