It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is the only way..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
NWO is the only was for humanity to survive, look at all the wars, wars over religon,goverments,land, things of that nature so a one world goverment would neturlize all of these probloms, as of combing all the races into one,one goverment.one army,one religon so on.....

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As Albert Einstein said:
"Nationalism is an infantile disease,
it is the chickenpox of out planet."

But I do hope the NWO re-instates the US Constitution.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes, NWO dont need to be that Bad, its all about who is control of it...
I would not bet there will be a wise and just leadership though

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
haha reinstates, but it'll happen its only time before there's one goverment in power, people that rebel will be put DOWN!!! "SALUTE"

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
NWO is the only was for humanity to survive, look at all the wars, wars over religon,goverments,land, things of that nature so a one world goverment would neturlize all of these probloms, as of combing all the races into one,one goverment.one army,one religon so on.....

I can see one government..but never one religion. (one religion has been attempted... when the Spanish started running around the world...didn't work)
The only way humanity is going to survive, is to realize that we are stuck on this planet for now, and until we can get off of it..we will need to co-operate with each other to keep the planet alive, both ecologically and technologically

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The NWO is going to set up a world government? If that is the case, it won't be good. If there is to be a world government, it will not be a democracy. The only way a world government would survive if it was a dictatorship. They would kill off half the population of the world, and control the rest as slaves. That is the only possibility if we are to have a world government.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One the way the NWO would be in placed, if no one would complain about it. One way to do that is to put them all in flat state of mind (passive state). Guess what, the water supply in most US countries (if not all) has a product in it that can create such state of mind. it's FLUORIDE!

But I thougth that was suppose to help us clean our teeth, yes maybe, they didn't say anything about drinking it.

www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ya...everything nowadays harms ya to eating this to drinking that what can u do? they'll allways be something bad for ya computers damage ur eyes for instance o my monitor it says LOW RADIATION i was like WTF THATS NOT GOOD!!!!! LOW is kinda good lol

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think LCD Panel monitor are more safer the other monitors! (a little bit costly, but safer!)

Another and a more EFFICIENT way to control a person or a population is through the use ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) signal which can affect a person's mind, DNA, an even implementing artificial thoughts in people's mind.

(Makes me wonder about those people that claim that here voices in the head, which told to do such and such, kill this or kill that, etc... ) Are they realy crazy or is it something else?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
just rapp some tin foil over your head WALA ur protected lol

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ya LCD sounds intersting but wonder how much it cost? is it more then regular monitors? or a bit more? and don't they sell radiation cathers or something like for ur computer monitors?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
you guys are off your rocker no one wants a one world government and race, Im quite happy as are the rest of the british public staying british, because one day we will rise again and the empire will rise wth us. you may want a one world government then who is our colonie across the see gonna attack

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
so ur implaying that the brits Empire will rise again? they all ready have a good Empire as it is, they don't have the man power or does anyother country at this point,that can try it alone or mabey a allie, like what napolean and Hilter tryed to Conquer the world but failed in a way. unless many nations come to gather to control the world as a whole [China U.S.A Russia so on.. thus NWO

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

just rapp some tin foil over your head WALA ur protected lol

In order for that to work, one would have to wrap all of their body with tin foil. ELF can come from any direction. (BTW the Earth emits its own natural ELF!)

Any the NWO factions(such as US, EUROP, FOURTH REICH, etc...) are in conflict among themselves, which is why the NWO has not fully taking place, yet.

Make u wonder, whether or not the NWO will ever take place, when the powers to be can't even agree among themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Us ATS members should be the leaders of the NWO!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Only if this one world governments works towards, a communist society will I join it. We need a society where everyone gets what they need and just a little more, free of charge.

A government should be working towards reducing each persons amount of working hours, and reducing the amount of jobs, not creating more. I no longer want to spend my life working 40 hours a week, I want to be able to live in a society where we do get more for less.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Mabey thats true but it'll happen Nazi's are the U.S.A .[AmericaNewNaziEmpire] Europe has only really Russia [main Power] Asia has China they all know what's gonna happen, meaning its all a allusion like a mask for the public to see and hear in the news like for a exp. China warns Tiawan its hard to explain but its all a mask for the creation of the NWO the future is planned for the most part mabey things might get screwdup from time to time but its all planned by the leaders.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Fadding thats where Robots comein they'll help reduce workhours, and other implantations will comein use after a time to reduce the the stress on the people's

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spehno
The NWO is going to set up a world government? If that is the case, it won't be good. If there is to be a world government, it will not be a democracy. The only way a world government would survive if it was a dictatorship. They would kill off half the population of the world, and control the rest as slaves. That is the only possibility if we are to have a world government.

Why would they want a bunch of human slaves? You do no that a good dictatorship might be possible one day, don't you? The only problem is that us democracys won't let other forms of government develop, we just right off there ways, and beat the # out of them untell they conform to ours, lol, bluntly speaking, thats not to democratic for a democracy is it?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Fadding thats where Robots comein they'll help reduce workhours, and other implantations will comein use after a time to reduce the the stress on the people's

No, Robots in a communist nation are good, but not in a democratic one. In a nation where money is used to purchase goods, robots won't work because they reduce jobs and the need to pay potential consumers. besides, I don't want no chip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join