It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One NY Escaped Prisoners Shot & Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

If you want to play that game, NO ONE ever knows whether a person is guilty or innocent of a crime except A) the person who committed it, B) The victim (who may or may not be living), and C) possible witnesses.

Conviction doesn't necessarily mean guilt, but these guys ARE convicted murderers.

Therefore, that's from what I understand.

This is not about the MSM. I highly doubt the MSM would just MAKE UP the fact these guys are convicted murderers when the convictions and trial are PUBLIC RECORD and easily checked.

edit on 26-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
There was an eyewitness to the murder kidnapping and dismemberment case. Said he tortured his boss for 24 hours, broke his neck with his bare hands, then cut him into pieces.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I hear you, I truly do.

What makes me query the whole thing is that I tried trying to find out exactly what they had done, but nothing came up. I'm not saying these guys are role models at all, but I cannot simply accept what we are being told and I certainly would not believe anything about them that has been sourced from Wikipedia. No offence by the way, I can appreciate that was probably the only source available to support the MSM messages.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Seriously, Cobaltic?? You can't click one of the OP's links and read the following why?

Before their escape, Matt was serving a 25-to-life prison sentence for the killing and dismembering of his former boss, while Sweat was serving a life sentence for murdering a sheriff's deputy.

www.bbc.com...

No loss with Richard Matt there. Wouldn't be any loss with David Sweat, either.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

No offense taken. I don't particularly like using wiki as a source, but more often than not it is factual. It wasn't the *only* source available, but the first, because I really don't have the time to search the NY judicial database or other databases for transcripts, etc.

I accept as fact they they are convicted murderers. I do.

Whether they committed those murders is a different story.

I don't, however, think it's a conspiracy. :/

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So has there been reports of a gun being stolen, how did they get a gun?

I think they have had help on the outside, how could they travel 10 miles per week for 3 weeks without outside help?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Im speaking with the assumption that those two are both bad men according to the official story. That being said I would like to say that in one of the live shots I saw earlier you can clearly hear and I think it is law enforcement cheering like celebrating.

Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy this is coming to an end but I just can't help but feeling like cheering very enthusiastically about killing someone is just in bad form, no decorum or professionalism (if leo).

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It is sad when members are happy about a death of a human by the cops because someone said they were a bad person they deserved it! WTF! Despite their alleged crimes and their escape there is no reason on a man hunt that killing the subject should be the first option however last resort then use of deadly force I can see justified. How do we even know what they were in there for? Maybe there life was in jeopardy while in prison and they felt the need to protect there safety was to escape? we don't know nor do I really have the interest about this story because it doesn't immediately affect my geographic location so why are people so drawn to this "If is bleeds, it reads" propaganda?

There are so many topics we can have constructive conversation about that have meaning and significant impacts on each one of our lives and our future. Yet we choose to give our attention to issues that are quick "highs" and spread what we think is our "participating in a current event" by reposting something that we don't really know the full story because "everyone else is doing it".

I apologize for the rant however I am frustrated because I have faith in each in everyone of you however I truly feel that I live in a real Ren & stimpy world where everybody is acting stupid and doing disgusting things because they can yet when they are subject to the nonsense they cry foul!

All I know there will be a time when you will be rounded up and put in a camp and then when you realize your situation where you are not free and decide to escape....your face will be all over the news as terrorists have escaped and on the run. And you have soldiers hunting you down and people elsewhere tuning into their doomtube will say "they should have paid there taxes and should have paid their healthcare insurance and they shouldn't have collected rain water and the list goes on....

No human life is worth extermination based on human made laws

edit on 26-6-2015 by Raven1354 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Sadly, that's what a part of our sadistic society has come to: celebration of death.

Bloodlust, sadism, executions...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Seriously, Cobaltic?? You can't click one of the OP's links and read the following why?

Before their escape, Matt was serving a 25-to-life prison sentence for the killing and dismembering of his former boss, while Sweat was serving a life sentence for murdering a sheriff's deputy.

www.bbc.com...

No loss with Richard Matt there. Wouldn't be any loss with David Sweat, either.

Okay, I accept they are bad boys.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
saying sweat is surrounded

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
unconfirmed sweat may have already been shot

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
unconfirmed sweat may have already been shot

I just saw a tweet that said "active gun battle" where they believe Sweat is cornered. Nothing in the last 10 minutes.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So, I just heard on MSNBC, that a random man was driving along a country road when he heard gun shots. He pulled over to call 911 and then realized that there were bullet holes in his vehicle and that HE was the one being shot at. So, the police converged on the area and shot Matt.

Apparently, he was trying to get a car, and was willing to just shoot a driver!
edit on 26-6-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
So has there been reports of a gun being stolen, how did they get a gun?

I think they have had help on the outside, how could they travel 10 miles per week for 3 weeks without outside help?

Umm walking at 4mph, 5 hours per night they should have been 100 miles away with just their own legs in 5 days.
edit on 26 6 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

with no food or water, lets see you do this. They traveled 30 miles in 3 weeks. Without being seen?? Ya think?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Remote wooded area, right? Streams for water source are likely, foraged foods aren't that hard to come by if you know what to look for, and even DIY manual traps/snares for small animals, and sharpened sticks for fish aren't that difficult to fashion. If you're already skilled at any of those, which I don't doubt the two may have been, you can survive in the wild just fine. MANY escapees have done so before.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Fugitive murderer David Sweat is engaged in a shoot-out with border police near Canada, reports claim.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -week-mark.html#ixzz3eDQhyup3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait... where is the white privilege and Burger King?

Could not resist, back to the thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
convicted murderers who escaped from prison, yes of course they should be shot on sight. They had 2 chances to be law abiding citizens and they chose to be anti social criminals. no more chances for bad seeds, put em down like the rabid animals that they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join