It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Mosby: ‘I arrested the cops for political reasons’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The now famous State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby has "admitted" in court papers that she arrested those 6 Baltimore police for political reasons.

Then goes on to say words to the effect it was to stop Baltimore from burning to the ground.

Lots of controversy surrounding Marilyn and the whole case and timing.

Not to mention the Mayor apparently somehow "allowed" some rioting to go forward.

Does anybody see anything strange here?

Remember it was Marilyn that "gave orders" to target drug deals before the incident in question happened.

Marilyn Mosby: ‘I arrested the cops for political reasons’ – Tells Judge It Was Her Brilliance, Excellence and Magnanimous Superiority That Saved Baltimore From Itself….

Prosecutors take credit for restoring order in Baltimore after riot

State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby’s announcement of charges against six officers in connection with the arrest and death of Freddie Gray restored order to Baltimore “before the entire city became an armed camp or was burned to the ground,” her office argued in a new court filing.

Michael Schatzow, Mosby’s top deputy, asked a judge this week to deny a motion by attorneys for the officers asking that the charges against their clients be thrown out because of missteps they say Mosby made.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haven't followed the story much but, grom what i have read from your posts

Yeah, really strange...

To me, i see what seems to be a testing of the system(s) by the elite on all fronts, seems to be by design if you ask me..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

"da fu'?"

um. . . . . isn't that illegal?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Two points:

One: are those actual quotes or some serious paraphrasing? Because I didn't see either of those quotes in either of the articles...?

Two: of course it was political. Everything this DA has done is political from the time she ran for DA up through today. Every last thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
More BS Xuenchen. When are you going to learn that that site lies their asses off... every single time.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Reading comprehension fail much?

"The announcement restored order before"... etc

Not "to restore order we arrested the officers"...

Your spinning sources become more laughable with each thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No where in the original article in the Baltimore Sun does she say ‘I arrested the cops for political reasons’.
Prosecutors take credit for restoring order in Baltimore after riot
The articles title is just click bait for the people that support killer pigs.
edit on 0690000000530America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jun 2015 19:40:05 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that "missed" the quotes....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

When I first read your statement I thought this was going to be a big issue . Then I read the link supplied with your source and saw that Marilyn Mosby herself made no such claims despite the intention in your original source .

Here is the link they referred to ............

By charging six police officers in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray, State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby restored order to Baltimore "before the entire city became an armed camp or was burned to the ground," her office argues in a new court filing.

Attorneys for the officers say Mosby's public announcement of the charges tainted the pool of potential jurors for their trial. They have asked a judge to throw the charges out.

But Michael Schatzow, Mosby's top deputy, said her announcement from the steps of Baltimore's War Memorial was appropriate in a city still reeling from a night of riots, arson and looting.

"Mrs. Mosby was trying to calm the crowd, not incite it," Schatzow wrote in a response to the defense motion. "Her repeated pleas for peace while the criminal justice system does its work served a legitimate law enforcement function."

The filing comes during a key week for the case. Prosecutors face a deadline Friday to turn over evidence to defense attorneys and to respond to defense motions that Mosby be removed from the case, that the charges be dismissed and that the case be moved out of Baltimore.

Sorry X But I don't see any direct link to the claim Marilyn Mosby made these comments .

So to me that makes everything said suspect.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You know I still believe he was hurt before he got in the van, he looked hurt to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Tall about next level bullshi#

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A few have answered the question I asked...

The MSM fools many sometimes.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

A 200lb man with his knee in your vertebrae carries that risk...

All it takes is for them to break & shatter...

Any rough contact with the jagged broken vertebrae and the spinal cord, which hypothetically could happen in a neglectful paddy wagon journey, could sever the cord, which would then lead to paralysis of the body, including the lungs...
And within 5 or so minutes the brain would be starved of oxygen and the victim would be deceased.

Merely speculation on my part...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A few have answered the question I asked...

The MSM fools many sometimes.

Well if the question was "does anybody see how far these quotes have been twisted?" I'm happy to say I got the gold star to take home to mommy!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

"Paddy wagon" is insensitive to Irish folks. We don't call it that anymore. Please adjust your lingo to a more PC term.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, a Gold Star is awarded.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's an "suspected offender transport vehicle" right?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes, a Gold Star is awarded.

My god. I think Xue just played everybody in the thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm half Irish...

So I'm immune to the PC brigade on this occasion.

3/4 Irish if I'm being absolutely honest.

edit on 24-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

WHATEVER the reason she arrested them, she did the right thing. Prison is where they need to be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join