It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official World is Ending Worst Ways For It to happen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So we have escalating hostilities occurring all over the world, we have climate change, Nuclear material in our oceans, Oil underneath large swaths of GOM, humanity is devolving day by day, and of course you have the heavens.

A few threads have been started about end times and 'something big is coming" so I was thinking what would the worst way to go! Morbid I know but humor me.

Personally I live a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean in Florida and for me the most terrifying way to go would be if a meteor or earthquake create a super Tsunami and hurled a 1000 Meters wall of water towards the east coast. Can you imagine chilling on the beach and all the sudden a huge freaking wall of water projects skyward and Blam your toast!

Anyone else have a "most scary way to go" statement?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I'd say the Christian apocalypse. Nothing is more terrifying than 90% of the world being destined to burn in hell for eternity for either being heathen unbelievers or not true Christians.

Anything physical about the world ending is child's play since that will be over in a moment of time, while hell is eternal. This is why it confounds me that people would dedicate their entire lives to hoping it arrives during their lifetime.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks...

It was almost 24 hours since I pondered a hideous death.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Actually a Tsunami wall of water is relatively quick , like a car wreck. You look up and Bang…

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ebola pandemic .

From the descriptions I've seen that has to be the most horrible way to die .

Edit;

On the other hand I think a worldwide outbreak of chronic flatulence would really stink as a way to die too .

edit on 24-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Zombies.
Getting half eaten then waking up as one.
Shudder.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why always an extreme...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What if I told you that you are one? Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you see.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'd have to say being rounded up with similar people by a fascist regime and gassed to death or mass beheaded would be pretty horrific.

If you're talking natural disaster...
A Tsunami is pretty bad...

If you're talking a galactical ELE...
I'd have to say a planetary collision causing all natural disasters known and unknown to man as well as a gravitational force that would tear people apart...

Or a black hole...
Screw that.
edit on 24-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I like you!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Just fyi before you jump the gun on me or anything. I'm being HIGHLY critical of the Christian apocalypse account. I don't actually believe it will happen or anything, just answering the thread's question.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

A dashingly handsome bloke with obvious charm and modest as they come.
Seeong you think it ends in September why not tell us all how you think it goes.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Anyone else have a "most scary way to go" statement?

Bourbon depletion leading to coping skill erosion.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I like you!

Wait until you read some of his other replies later on....You have only been here for 17 days....Give it another couple months and then try to edit your reply! lol...

Just kidding Krazy, I love you buddy! (In a totally non-gay way that is....) hehe..

I have to agree though Krazy, can you imagine some of the beasts that would come to be here on Earth if the Apocalypse did actually happen? Did you ever see the movie this is the end? I know that is fake, but if anything like those monsters would be on Earth, wow...That would be freaking scary times! I would hope I wouldn't be here to have to go through that but you never know! I don't go to church and I am not a die hard religious person, who knows what kind of merit I would have simply in my belief...I guess if you believe what the bible says, I should be okay simply with that but who really knows?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just bring it.......I've got some scores to settle, it's time!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yellowstone. Ash choking the northern tier of the US would kill millions. Millions more would be displaced. The ash and the subsequent cooling would hamper agriculture (worldwide). What's left of the US would be begging for food and the rest of the world would probably be too short to help much. Years of lingering misery and severe shortages. Compared to that a world dictator might not be so bad.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You know,I always wondered about that poor chap.That apparently no-one knew that the water going away meant it was coming back really,really quickly still astounds me.I don't know why he turned around before it hit...he certainly wasn't trying to run away.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
About the worst thing I could think of is if it started raining box jellyfish for no good reason.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Perhaps worse way to live is to live fearing death so the worse death is one where you die before your dead.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

A massive CME would be pretty bad. Even if it didn't kill a lot of people instantly it could fry all electronics and put the lights out for good. The resulting starvation and civil unrest would bring on a Mad Max scenario.

Who run Bartertown?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join