It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordics,2nd only to greys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is a little late in the conversation, but I've heard of scientist mentioning that the atmosphere of Venus is very similar to that of an advanced Green House effect and a good indication of what the Earth could become in the future. If that is true, then the idea of life once existing on Venus would is very plausible and could explain why they arrived here in the first place.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is sort of on topic
but what do people mean by nordic blonde hair? Is that suppost to be around the area of platinum blonde?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I lost you guys from here to Venus! Could I have a map please?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Quite true. Part of that highly confined standard is I like to see fairly authenticated government documentation supporting said beings.

Supposedly an alien group that looked completely human contacted and warned the Eisenhower administration before they had dealings with the grays.

From one source, and one that I'm familiar with...there's still nothing else to support this though. Even the alleged gray meeting at Holloman AFB has but a couple of sources supporting it.

www.geocities.com...

Again, we see the same problems as we have with Adamski and Meier. Where are pics of the inside of the craft? Where are pics of the alleged beings? Granted, they'd look human, but if taken inside a UFO, I suppose that would give it a bit more creedence! If going for a ride, why no pics of the scenery? Easy...it's all a fantastic yarn....

I have some comments on this matter.

1. Even liars sometimes tell the truth.
I think that the Timothy Good theory or at least the theory he has supported that Contactees often DO have real experiences then confabulate later to keep the "buzz" of contact.

2. The "Bay of Pigs" effect.
I personally think that a lot of the so-called "grey" stuff is a total load of bollocks. I think it is (forgive the pun) grey propaganda to disguise real goings-on. For example "little green men from Mars" has been turned into a stereotypical comic response, and in the process disguised one of the most likely real sources for UFOs.
On a related note, Nixon's involvement in the JFK conspiracies is disguised under his references of record to "that Bay of Pigs thing". Some of his closest confidantes have now said that the phrase was his code, not for the actual Eisenhower / JFK era anti-Cuba invasion but rather for the JFK assassination.
Likewise in some intel circles documents do exist referring to "foreign power" invovlement. These almost invisible references do not stand out until one considers that all the actual Earthly "foreign powers" are usually referred to in slang, shorthand or idiomatic code such as "cousins" "central powers" "UKUSA" and so on. So who does that leave the "foreign powers" as? Just a thought.

3. Retroactive Continuity is not restricted to comicbooks.
Using folklore that has been rehearsed in the community to negative firsthand accounts of experiences is no more reliable than Azande witch beliefs or Trekkies talking about Star Trek as though it is real. Agreement or consensus within a community, especially and online community, so often drowns out the lone voice -- but we rarely have evidence as to who is correct. So we need to keep open minds.
Related to this, governments spend big dollars faking stuff for various reasons. Fact. It is quite possible that they have spent money on faking an entire segment of what is considered "reliable" UFO lore. Let's remember that last bit - most UFO "facts" are actually UFO "LORE". One can sit down now and read the firsthand accounts, minus all the total speculation of researchers great and small, and one has just as much chance of reasoning out the truth as anyone else.

No offence meant to anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join