It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordics,2nd only to greys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
But the people of These regions have a history that seems to stem from nowhere.Our family name stems from a Island that they originated from, as many scandinavian family roots cannot be traced to any acient pre 500ad societys(a round about,,maby less years,but still..)

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So then, you are objecting to the use of the name, because you feel it is a disservice to your people? I'm not seeing where you're coming from here...

In any case, WE here didn't invent the term in reference to these beings, it's been in use for over half a century in UFOlogy, so no offense is intended.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
no,its ok to use nordic in a term,but im trying to tell everyon that the people here on earth that are scandinavian might be aliens

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

no,its ok to use nordic in a term,but im trying to tell everyon that the people here on earth that are scandinavian might be aliens

Well of course...one look at Bjork and you'd know that...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I beleive that humans had high-technology long before the 20th century but due to massive wars and who_knows_what_else were forced off this planet to start somewhere else, either starting colonies in the Sol System or going far beyond...

This seems plausible enough and would explain the ancient astronauts...

I know the grey are our enemy in some way, they are attacking us in a non-violent way, I don't think they are truly capable of violence...but I could be wrong...

All I know is that I have an inherent fear of them while I feel the complete opposite of the Nordic race...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nordics would make perfect spys, they'd blend in so well with us because they look like us. I'd like to meet one, I'd like to see one on a video actually talk to the, "People of Earth." Do you ever think we'll see footage of a Nordic Atopse(sp?)?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I personally seen more pictures of the grey (both alive and dead) than anything else...

the Nordics seem the most ellusive and seem to have the most elleborate craft...

I'd personally want to meet a Nordic...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How would you know if you did meet one.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Elfwood]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Apparently like nordics having different types and us humans having different types(white,black,asian etc)the greys seem to have a wide variety of different groups.The ones that people come across manytimes are the small short ones.Then theres another group about 6foot and over(1.8m).Theres also a variety of colours.Some are dark grey,some are near to white coloured,some have totally black eyes,some(very little)have been reported to have blue eyes.Talk about variety.

There are also greys that have bigblack eyes,but they have skin like us,and there bodies seem to be more humanlike,that any of the other greys.Their not hybrids and they`v nly been reported once,There was a movie been made about this very encounter.The man who encountered these beings said their skin was sort of pulled like what they do in plastic surgery,and they look so irregular,like bodieshapes are incorrect and irregular.

Do you guys believe in all this?i just want to hear all of you opinions and whether you know anymore information about this.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I Personally believe in Nordics and some of the others. Unfortunatelly like most people I have no concrete proof, all I have is occasions where I have been walking or driving and caught sight of someone and when our eyes locked I just knew I wasn't looking at a human. Sometimes this has been quite a good experience, where although my brain and every piece of my consciousness agrees that what I am looking at is not a human but is not a threat.

The other experiences I have had is much less pleasant. In some cases where I have seen things masquerading as people, when our eyes locked I saw almost a flash in theirs and every fight or flight reflex I have has kicked adrenaline into my system so hard I ended up with headaches afterward.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Quite true. Part of that highly confined standard is I like to see fairly authenticated government documentation supporting said beings. I don't see that with the Nordics, but I do see that with the grays. I should also add that I am HARDLY the end all, be all word on this, and certainly don't claim to be. I'm just an average Joe who's spent WAY too much time reading books and watching documentaries on this stuff. "Isn't much to go on" is, in retrospect, a little disingenious. There are QUITE a few eyewitness accounts and abductee experiences describing the Nordics. It's just that personally, I like more to go on than personal accounts, especially when such a "race" is so closely identified with charlatans like Meier or Adamski (on which I already know you disagree, so we'll have to agree to disagree there...)
It's a good note on Corso and Dean, but while I remember Corso mentioning the concern of an identical race, I can't recall him ever seeing any hard data to support it. On the other hand, he did claim to personally see a grey in suspension fluid.
[quote/]

Well, at least we got something out of the way and that is where you set the standard.Me personally I just look at a case and consider the positive and negative aspects of it in order to evaluate it.I get the impression that you on the other hand demand certain criteria to be met or else you refuse to give it the attention it needs.Right now you wish to see authenticated government documentation.Really? Would that do the trick? Documents released under the FOIA often have large sections blacked out, while those documents do provide some insight they're highly censored.Funny that you start knocking on the governments door for answers while they consider national security more important then your constitutional rights and probably see no reason to inform its citizens about the 'Nordics'.

Again, we see the same problems as we have with Adamski and Meier. Where are pics of the inside of the craft? Where are pics of the alleged beings? Granted, they'd look human, but if taken inside a UFO, I suppose that would give it a bit more creedence! If going for a ride, why no pics of the scenery? Easy...it's all a fantastic yarn....

Ok, next on the list of demands is a picture of the interior of the craft, preferbly with the beings in it and snapshots of the scenery 'outside'.Anything else?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Apparently like nordics having different types and us humans having different types(white,black,asian etc)the greys seem to have a wide variety of different groups.The ones that people come across manytimes are the small short ones.Then theres another group about 6foot and over(1.8m).Theres also a variety of colours.Some are dark grey,some are near to white coloured,some have totally black eyes,some(very little)have been reported to have blue eyes.Talk about variety.

There are also greys that have bigblack eyes,but they have skin like us,and there bodies seem to be more humanlike,that any of the other greys.Their not hybrids and they`v nly been reported once,There was a movie been made about this very encounter.The man who encountered these beings said their skin was sort of pulled like what they do in plastic surgery,and they look so irregular,like bodieshapes are incorrect and irregular.

Do you guys believe in all this?i just want to hear all of you opinions and whether you know anymore information about this.

You know blackst33l, I get the impression someone is conducting polls on this board.Often I see a thread starting and developing not with the intention of analyzing and looking for answers but what people think about and where they stand on the matter.Right now you present a little information and ask for a persons opinion.Perhaps it is time for people here to do their homework on certain topics rather then to ask for opinions.Read, research and form your own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elfwood
How would you know if you did meet one.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Elfwood]

I was going to say the same thing! If they look so much like us then they could be anyone

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd agree with them being the second most common. Unfortunately, they're also the ones most closely associated with the most reknowned quacks in the field.... Many "contactees" have made their livelihoods from supposed contacts with Nordic type aliens, all preaching love and help for mankind, etc. So far to date, we haven't seen them do squat in this regard.

Still, there are quite a few valid cases that involved this type of alien sighting. I think for me one of the biggest problems is the lack of alleged documents supporting the existence of this type, whereas numerous government docs can be found to support the descriptions of the grays. The sole support for this type of alien remains to be eyewitness sightings only. Still, the accounts are from many different cultures, and over quite a long time period. We don't even know if perhaps biblical accounts of demons, devils, or angels, may have even been describing such entities... I wouldn't rule them out....just that there isn't as much to go on for the Nordics...

There are GOVERNMENT DOCS???? Is there any way you can mail these to me?? Ill give u my e-mail through U2U

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

You know blackst33l, I get the impression someone is conducting polls on this board.Often I see a thread starting and developing not with the intention of analyzing and looking for answers but what people think about and where they stand on the matter.Right now you present a little information and ask for a persons opinion.Perhaps it is time for people here to do their homework on certain topics rather then to ask for opinions.Read, research and form your own conclusions.

Ok,fair enough.Next time i will do my own research.Thankyou for your honest comments on the topic.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, one of the reasons for a board like this is for others to share what they've learned, and for this knowledge to help others in their efforts. To insist that one do all the legwork themselves, kind of defeats the purpose of sharing information.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Trust me, i'd know when I am looking at a human or not, I have distinct feelings with other species, including different human races, different human races (black, asian etc) give off different vibes...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The majority of them in The United States

The U.K according to most shows, books and abductees.

Just my bit of imput i have been known to of been wrong and i was talking perpopulation.

Nordics are real in my opinion.

Really i find it unbelievable that their happens to be other beings that look similar to us,but then again im confused over the existence.

Assuming that most life can only come into existence in certain instances (right distances from sun ect) They would only have to be close to a few of these conditions to evolve like us.

Also, the monuments on Mars and their similaritys to those found on Earth could indicate that a civilisation once lived on Mars then had to move maybe leaving some of their species on Earth meaning we may be them but this is an 'out there' idea.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I always had a great feeling about the Nordics, they are the only aliens i'd like to run into besides the Sirian Aquatics...

From the drawings that I have seen, they are the only alien species that would'nt scare the crap out of me at first sight...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Personally, the appearence of the Reptoids don't strike fear in me but the idea of what they do does scare me...

What is the best way to defend against abductions?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join