It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHK said that Hilliary and Bush are the top runners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't get it, Bush just entered the race. It's all rigged, people. As I listened to the news and wondered, how could someone that just announced his throw into the political arena suddenly be the the top runner up.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Pretty simple actually.

This early on, who has the biggest "war chest" and the most name recognition? Who has the most political capital in their pocket? Who has the biggest backers?

There's your front runner.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Who would you consider the frontrunners in the political clusterfarge?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

They (tptb) have to make one of the 2 Pres in order to protect the past crimes . Weather Bill or Pappy Bush himself ,they can let someone into a place of power to over turn the apple cart .To bad for the American people but if they hadent noticed it before then they will be hard pressed to actually do anything about it this time .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I and others here on ATS have been saying Jeb will become President for many weeks. It is all predetermined by those who really run this rock we call home. So, when he wins, you too should awaken to this stark truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lol told ya so. Jeblary Clintush is gonna win

edit on Sat, 20 Jun 2015 17:00:40 -0700 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
@#$% That ! Rand paul 2016 POTUS !!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What a farce these elections are going to cost $5 billion and yet candidates have to pay actors to be enthusiastic and wear their t-shirts at their rallies, maybe tptb are putting this show on for themselves because very few believe all the bs any more.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't get it, Bush just entered the race. It's all rigged, people. As I listened to the news and wondered, how could someone that just announced his throw into the political arena suddenly be the the top runner up.

I think you are confusing primaries with the general election. The polls talking about jeb are for the republican nomination.

new topics

top topics

join