It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump "Supporters" Were Paid Extras?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy you staged supporters
and a smoking hot wife.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: beezzer

Hilary is a liar, not sure how you can get that I said she wasn't from me asking about Trump...

Just figured you had a Hillary bumper sticker on your car. . . .

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Quite the Catch-22 isn't it? I wouldn't have pegged you as a Douglas Adams fan, guess there's another lesson in rushing to judgment!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Quite the Catch-22 isn't it? I wouldn't have pegged you as a Douglas Adams fan, guess there's another lesson in rushing to judgment!

Douglas Admas is a role model (God rest his soul)

Not like our current crop of arrogance crammed in 5,000 dollar suits

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Nope, I don't want another Clinton in office.
Not that Bill was that horrible, just don't like the idea.

Don't do bumper stickers either, they fade and look bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well this one good way to get unemployed Democrats to think about working.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've been suggesting they all join the Republican Party and start unprofitable farms or maybe start ranches on public lands and not pay grazing fees so they can't get some the right-wing's politically correct version of welfare.

unrelated side note:

It occurs to me that a portmanteau of the abbreviations "GOP" and "PC" — "GOPC" — would make a good label for conservative political correctness.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I was talking about unemployed Democrat politicians who lost elections last year.

Yes, maybe they should switch parties since the Democrat party is sinking below sea level.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know we were all saying the same thing about the Republicans just a few years ago. I don't really think a huge win in a midterm means doom for either party, do you? The Republican party has a 41% approval rating compared to 46% for the democrats. Both parties and the government in general don't have high approval ratings.

The last time Republicans won a presidential election they had a big voter getter ballot initiatives as in anti gay marriage. I don't see them having any vote getter ballot initiatives in 2016, or do they and I'm not aware of any?

Democrats on the other hand will befit from the many pot ballot initiatives in 2016.

Don't you think?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I was talking about unemployed Democrat politicians who lost elections last year.

Yes, maybe they should switch parties since the Democrat party is sinking below sea level.

I doubt there are many former congressman among the ranks of unemployed considering the number of lobbying firms and government contractors there are.

edit on 2015-6-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Barack did it, Hillary does it, all sham politicians do it and yet still make it far....sad. You'd think logical ppl would see this crap and start voting for the underdog who actually gives a crap about us all.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The trump has no chance!Rand all the way to the WH baby!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It's sickening that candidates would pull this crap.

What really astounds me is how could anyone go along with this crap? Maybe it's just me but I'd rather not be that person. I need money just as much, if not more, than anyone else yet I could not entertain the thought of playing the part in a political farce such as this.

I have no notions about how good a person I am. I surely am not a great, let alone a good, person. There are lines, however, I cannot cross.
edit on 6/20/2015 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Keep an eye on Craigslist postings in areas where the candidates are expected to be. Especially under gigs.

Quick cash ....for your soul.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
it's pretty sad when the jobs created so far by trump in this election startup, are paid positions to boost his own ego, while trying to fool the public.....

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What about the dust-up with Neil Young over the use of his song for said event? Young says Trump did not have permission but then Trump shows up waving what looks like a Target receipt claiming it's proof he had permission. As I understand it, buying a song or CD does not give you the right to use it in a public event. It's expressly for personal use. Or doesn't Trump have lawyers?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
This should end his run for president.

I mean, what politician has "paid" supporters or have "bought" facebook friends or twitter followers?

Any politician even accused of such practices should be jailed immediately!

All of them do it. Every single one, even Bernie Sanders, it'ss part of the game. One of the important aspects of politics or and brand of marketing for that matter is in manufacturing consensus and making your own team look to be the choice that people are already supporting. Paying crowds to be there is a large part of that, it's just like paying internet posters to make articles and facebook posts about you.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Being an australian, alot of you think that this has nothing to do with me, but you need change.

Now i'm not saying Trump is an angel, but he seems to appear very passionate for his fellow americans, yes he's rich, and some may think out of touch with blue collar, but i believe he's real, and kinda see through, so you see what your getting, and i also believe that if he's pushed with an agenda from 'a higher rule' as some say governs America, i reckon he'd front, and wouldn't yield, either putting himself in line with JFK or being forced to resign which would show only one thing. He was pushed.

Sometimes, the wacky are ok,
but almost 100% being guided and not informed can be the evil that we should flee. Thank the media.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This is actually pathetic.

To think someone would have to pay for friends, supporters, or followers shows how pathetic people are on both ends of the spectrum.

We really need to wake the hell up as a country, and stop selling ourselves and our precious time to a bunch of lost leaders.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join