It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump "Supporters" Were Paid Extras?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well considering his wife is a paid extra,
I have no problem believing this.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Trump blows his trumpet every election.

Wheres my remote? Oh…

click--

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
All of them do it. Every single one, even Bernie Sanders, it'ss part of the game.

I'm calling BS on that unless you can provide some proof for it.

Bernie doesn't need to pay people to show up. They are showing up in droves to hear him speak on their own.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ketsuko

What is honest about trump?

I didn't say anything was.

I was highlighting the very real lack of threads in support of Trump, and yet we needed this thread to point out to us that Trump is no different from any other politician as if there was a lot of support for him.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So Trump denied this and nobody has been able to confirm the authenticity of the accusation?

I call hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well this is a shock.

Yet another tactic used to hoodwink people.

How is this shocking?

It's hardly shocking that Donald Trump will want to cheat. He wants to win, no matter the cost. If that cost involves paying people to show up to campaign events to make it appear you're more popular than you are, then so be it.

NOTHING that any American politician (or someone wanting to enter American politics) does shocks me any more.

Since Citizens United, it's a free for all in American politics.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think we should all pool our money and buy our own politician.

I'll name him Carl and promise to feed him every day and change his papers when he makes a potty.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I didn't say anything was.

I was highlighting the very real lack of threads in support of Trump, and yet we needed this thread to point out to us that Trump is no different from any other politician as if there was a lot of support for him.

Trump has a lot of good ideas, the problem with Trump is that his fiscal policy is among the worst of any candidate ever, it's downright criminal actually. His idea of business practices is to load a company up with debt, give their assets bought with that debt to another corporation he owns, and then have the first company declare bankruptcy and dismiss everything while keeping all the assets.

Recently Trump said we should elect him because he knows how to build things. In fairness he has built a lot, but he has yet to build anything and have it turn a profit without that bankruptcy trick. It's literally the only thing he has shown he knows how to do and it's not something the country can or should practice.

originally posted by: mojom
I'm calling BS on that unless you can provide some proof for it.

Bernie doesn't need to pay people to show up. They are showing up in droves to hear him speak on their own.

I can't prove Bernie does it specifically, but do you really think he doesn't? There are open casting calls for virtually every high energy public unveiling ever. Even when a person generates crowds it's done to generate people to put the cameras on. Politics is a business of style over substance, Bernie has some substance too but if you don't get those high energy crowds you end up with Santorum's downfall.
edit on 21-6-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I can't prove Bernie does it specifically, but do you really think he doesn't? There are open casting calls for virtually every high energy public unveiling ever. Even when a person generates crowds it's done to generate people to put the cameras on. Politics is a business of style over substance, Bernie has some substance too but if you don't get those high energy crowds you end up with Santorum's downfall.

I highly doubt that Sanders would do that actually. In fact I'd bet the farm on it, so to speak. It's just not the kind of thing he'd do. You're talking about a man who refuses to have a or accept any superPAC money. He also won't run any negative campaign ads against his opponents either. He's literally running an old school honest campaign. That's just who he is. Research his history and his time in office from when he started as mayor up till now. It's actually pretty cool and inspirational IMO. He's probably the last and only honest politician left. Aside from possibly Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So can this go to the hoax bin now?

The Whole Story About Trump Paying Extras to Cheer Him On Might Not Be True

Hollywood Reporter appears to have either made it up or been completely duped.

The link in the OP even now had this stealthily added into the article:

When reached for comment about the Trump casting call, a person who answered the phone at Extra Mile said, "We don't know anything about that."

So it appears a gossip site (Hollywood Reporter) is now covering itself in case of a lawsuit.

Edit: Couple the above with the fact that not even any left leaning news agencies ran with the story further makes this a completely made up story.

Deny Ignorance People.
edit on 23-6-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join