It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Honesty & Trustworthy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Although the polls at "Real Clear Politics" shows Clinton leading other candidates in the current polls (not by much) ; there are three keys swing states polls show Clinton has a honesty and trustworthy issue. The states are Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do they get news down there, not many politicians ever where straight shooters, the rest are greedy liars, i just want somebody else than a clinton or a bush To win the next election.
edit on 17-6-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg
I saw a poll by MSNBC that 71% of their viewers think that Rachel Dolezal is black.

I don't have any faith in polls any more.

edit on b000000302015-06-17T12:26:13-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jun 2015 12:26:13 -05001200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Do they get news down there, not many politicians ever where straight shooters, the rest are greedy liars, i just want somebody else than a clinton or a bush To win the next election.

Actually, we do get news 'down here' thanks for asking. I think the fact that Hilary is being called out for her dishonesty speaks to the level of corruption she and her 'foundations' have engaged in in the last 3 decades. Basically she stands out for her dishonesty even in a den of thieves.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Now that was fun!

Hillary Clinton, Honesty & trustworthy in the same sentence

Hillary lied, people died. What difference does it make?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I saw a poll by MSNBC that 71% of their viewers think that Rachel Dolezal is black.

Especially digital ones. After her first candidacy announcement went sour, she re released herself in a shinier package with more fanfare. Despite polls against her, the media will pump the Clinstones from now till election day and after she wins, err-- "cheats" her way into the white house, she will have come, saw and everyone can begin dying.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You can trust her to blow it again. She will suck up campaign monies and support to clear out the field then wham, the ones in charge of the Democratic Party will put their real pick forward who wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise.

"Wrastlers" would call her a jobber, taking the falls to set up the new talent for a payday.
edit on 17-6-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hillary is an embarrassment to women and should not be representing them.

She should have gotten a divorce.

She should have been honest and not a shifty politician.

She should maybe wear a dress every now and the. Although I don't think anyone wants to see that.

She blows. Hard. Another shill.

Trump/Mayer 2016!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Latest Polls

I find the poll numbers to be insane. All the scandals and lies she has been involved in. How can people accept her? I really don't get it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The problem is...and I'm guilty...is that she seems more honest than Bush. So in an election where my vote could help stop bush from taking office, I would be forced to vote for Hillary,. I think a large portion of Americans would do that same.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Florida didn't matter in 2000 election, so the gov. from that state shouldn't matter either? If the state of Florida wasn't counted during the election/coupTM of 2000, why count the dude representing them so without a face?

Benghazi; after questioned about American deaths in it's embassy...
What difference does it make?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Honestly id rather have a Bush than Hillary, even ithough it doeant really matter I dont trust Hillary to properly dispose of my excrement. Just MHOreply to: amazing

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i am a brit so in know my opinion doesn't count for sh~# but seriously i would not trust her as far as i could throw her.

but seriously ANOTHER Bush/Clinton face off you people seem to be developing de facto ruling famleys
over there both distantly related to the Windsors so royalty in all but name!

if i were a US citizen i would not vote for either of them on principle .

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can't trust her, and it has been this way for years. She's a well placed opportunist that loves to hear herself talk. Everyone makes mistakes. But under her leadership we lost a few good men in Libya and she tried to cover it up and even blamed others when she was in charge.

She has displayed a dangerous temper on the Senate floor, in Congressional Hearings and in the White House. We shouldn't have seen these menopausal tantrums at all..

That is what we know, her books say nothing of meaning or logic. She has voted both sides of every issue to keep the cash rolling in for years. And personally I never blamed Bill for a second for what he did. I'm sure I may have done the same thing myself in that position.

Hillary has some very deep and dark secrets. The Bush people are going to use them and destroy her. She may squeak by with a nomination but the next day that closet door will open and all hell shall come out. She will have a major breakdown and drop out. She has been told this by the Bush people before and some of that info was given to Obama when he was up against her.. he met with her and gave her an ultimatum. Get out or else. He didn't even offer her a VP slot her sins were so bad... Foster rolled over in his grave that day.
edit on 17-6-2015 by scattergun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Maybe you shouldn't have any faith in MSNBC, as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Bottom line...it is a forced choice election.

Both the RNC and DNC have decided and the primaries are just a show.

You can say "eff-it, I am not voting" and that is pretty much what both the Clinton Campaign and Bush Campaign have factored into their calculations. They don't care about voter turn-out, they care about the results.

This election is limited to party loyalists, because Dem or Rep, voters will have to hold their nose a little before they punch the ticket....and both sides know it and are Ok with that.

I will say this....Hillary is fiercely ambitious..in a straight-up pit fight with Jeb, I think Hillary will come out on top.

The rest of the GOP and Dem field of candidates are just for show purposes.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe you shouldn't have any faith in MSNBC, as well.

Or their viewers!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Its gonna be Madame Hillary against Jeb & I think Hillary got the nod at Bilderberg. Just let it all amuse you.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If you vote for either of these, even hold your nose and vote, you are being a sheeple of the worst kind, one who lays down in front of the wolf and says kill me now. If this is our choice, it is your duty as a conspiracy theorist to go and vote for a third party! If you don't vote, you give the powers that be more control over your life and may as well lay in the street and let the elite run you over, only wimps and pansy's give up that easily. Don't do it.

Hillary is the worst kind of opportunist, she is the worst possible role model for women, she slept her way to the top, she let her husband make a fool of her over and over and stayed in his bed, just to try and become President herself. Not to mention all the dirty politics she has engaged in and the more than questionable money she has made off of being married to power.

Jeb, just no, we don't need to give up like dogs and roll over for a dynasty, whose next? Chelsea?

edit on 10Wed, 17 Jun 2015 22:18:50 -0500pm61706pmk173 by grandmakdw because: spelling

<<   2 >>

join