It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Honesty & Trustworthy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: bucsarg
I saw a poll by MSNBC that 71% of their viewers think that Rachel Dolezal is black.

I don't have any faith in polls any more.

What's the percent for the people who say, who cares? The quality of her work is what got her a leadership position. Would a different color of skin changed that?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: butcherguy
I saw a poll by MSNBC that 71% of their viewers think that Rachel Dolezal is black.

I don't have any faith in polls any more.

What's the percent for the people who say, who cares? The quality of her work is what got her a leadership position. Would a different color of skin changed that?

She used race, both as being white and pretending to be black to her benefit. Look at her history. She filed a suit claiming discrimination because she was white... and filled out applications claiming to be black in order to further her career.
That is dishonest.
Honesty used to be something that we all appreciated and held as a virtue. Not so nowadays, apparently.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Way back in the day, 2008, loads of people were saying "I don't care who the next Pres. is just get rid of the guy we have now" and that worked out swimmingly well, didn't it?

Food for thought is all. Obviously, unless something really crazy happens, we will have a new person in there so there will be some differences(the lies will be different is all, really) but even if it's not Bush or a Clinton do you really think anything will get better for us peons?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I really truly honestly read the title of this thread and thought "that should be a fun joke thread to start off my morning." That alone speaks volumes.

I really doubt many people think Hillary Clinton and go "now there is an upstanding citizen."

ETA: for the people saying "all politicians blah blah blah" I'm sure even Jeb Bush has many supporters who believe he's a good guy and would do great things for our country. I doubt many Hillary supporters actually believe she's a nice lady.
edit on 6/18/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Honest & Trustworthy?

She's a politician... of course she's not honest or trustworthy. Should I start a thread asking if birds have wings?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

Yeah, it's gotten way past Orwellian when we are even putting the words Hilary Clinton and trustworthy and honest in the same sentence. Somehow it's like that question, which one of these things does not belong here.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

She's got so many skeletons that she can't even close the closet door. Not really a fan of any of the republican candidates either, though Jeb did a decent job governing Florida. The democrats really need to step it up, there's got to be a viable candidate beyond Hillary.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

Nah, screw them all. Just put a untrained monkey in there with two buttons, yes or no. It will work much better as at least there a 50% chance the monkey would get it right and there is no way in hell either a R or a D will do anything sensible or logical, or in any interest of any human being on this planet.
edit on 6/18/2015 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Monkeys are also infinitely more huggable than members of either party. Most importantly, a monkey is trustworthy, honest, and would fling poo at Putin. I think you're on to something.
edit on 18-6-2015 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why do people complain about republicans and democrats yet stay registered to one of them... You say I have to vote for one or the other...

YOU dont... Find a third party switch your affiliation and vote for someone you would campaign for instead of voting against someone while holding your nose...

Stop falling for the options main stream media is feeding you.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have never trusted anything she has said or does. Even before she and Bill moved into the White House. Once she defended Bill about having sex in the White House with Monica, I would not trust anything she says as being truthful. She and Bill are a pair of lairs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join