It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly annoyed. An english perspective with a view to a full bore rage rant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: beezzer

You did have a good reason and we all were suitibly impressed.

Many talked about it over lunch.

I had a sandwich.

And to add to the suspense, I had a small container of a salad that contained peas, onions and some sort of dressing. I thought there might have been a hint of bacon within the salad, but others disagreed.

We spent several minutes arguing over whether there was or was not a hint of bacon in the pea salad.

I had a sandwich too, microwaved proper streaky bacon, (not that crappy Subway stuff) and something else. Absolutely gorgeous.

Obviously you like living on the edge. You're a daredevil, a risk taker.

I plan on doing something similar. Perhaps something to do with a cake.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles

Okay. Not sure how it ties in with the act of going upstairs but who knows, you could be right.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I had a sandwich.

And to add to the suspense, I had a small container of a salad that contained peas, onions and some sort of dressing. I thought there might have been a hint of bacon within the salad, but others disagreed.

We spent several minutes arguing over whether there was or was not a hint of bacon in the pea salad.

I had a sandwich too, microwaved proper streaky bacon, (not that crappy Subway stuff) and something else. Absolutely gorgeous.

That'll be carrot cake..very nice too, but of course, that's if you live long enough..I just remembered what the "something else" was that works well in the microwave it was,........................... Wabbit.
edit on 17-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I had a sandwich.

That'll be carrot cake..very nice too, but of course, that's if you live long enough..I just remembered what the "something else" was that works well in the microwave it was,........................... Wabbit.

I would only like to verbalise my reply with a cough, a clearing of the throat, and a raised eyebrow.

I hope the mods don't delete such a fevered response.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Extremist.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Extremist.

Apologies.

I had two cups of tea this am instead of the usual one. I'm (as the gangsters say) "riding a cafeine high" right now and may have over-stepped the bounds of propriety.

Kindest regards,

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Extremist.

Apologies.

I had two cups of tea this am instead of the usual one. I'm (as the gangsters say) "riding a cafeine high" right now and may have over-stepped the bounds of propriety.

Kindest regards,

I would have said that your response was perfectly reasonable given that another member had insinuated you should be cooked in a microwave?

On topic my mood has still not subsided, if anything it could now be described as semi irate.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Extremist.

Apologies.

Kindest regards,

I would have said that your response was perfectly reasonable given that another member had insinuated you should be cooked in a microwave?

On topic my mood has still not subsided, if anything it could now be described as semi irate.

Well, it was only the threat of being tossed in a microwave.

It wasn't as if it was implied that I used a salad fork for an entree'.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Salad fork for an entree? This amounts to an admission of guilt. I trust you can be relied upon to take the honourable course of action. Here's the key to the library. I shall usher the ladies onto the croquet lawn where they will be blissfully unaware.

God bless you sir.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I've mentioned you in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join