It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my haunted house house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
in my house there are ghosts like my taps will come on i dont mean just come on the taps slowly turn and they come on and my cubboards open and # anyone know what i can do

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Use more commas! Sorry, I had to. Seriously, I would try and get some of these activities on film. Then, with evidence, I would try and gather as much history on your house as you possibly can. Next, I would contact those that can help study the phenomenon, maybe try the larger universities. I'm sure there are many here that can give you a wealth of info on this.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Chain the cubboards and turn off the water.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
is there some way to work sasquatch or nessie into the story?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

my haunted house house

in my house there are ghosts like my taps will come on i dont mean just come on the taps slowly turn and they come on and my cubboards open and # anyone know what i can do

What's a taps? I think you meant.....your cubboards open and shut

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ive seen a few haunted houses in my time all of which have been backed up reports of sightings by more than one reliable source,ive only actually seen what i think was a ghost once in my life and i dont know for sure but i would advise an exorcism as your first course of action,a family friend had one performed and it seemed to the trick!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sorry for not using commas i am a 15 year old boy who has been out of school for a while so I can't remember where to put them and, anyway I cant get an exorcism around here because its a poor town and well you guys may not believe me but my house number is 666 i will get a picture of me by my house but i only have a webcam.I am gonna try and record my room at night time. (if my mom will ever go to bed) Its not to bad my friends think my house is cool like this one time we were in the house alone and we started seeing red lights and stuff we got really freaked out and left but thats off topic i just wanted to know what I could do thanks
PS. If any of you guys wanna know any other werid things that happened to me just ask ok.

new topics

top topics

join