It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? (he wasn't, he was lying, it's all a hoax)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Skepticism is something that is inherent to the human spirit, it is like our psychological system of self protection to avoid to be fooled by others, however, sometimes we go far beyond what is reasonable doubt and simply reject evidence just because is challenging our entire system of beliefs or assumptions concerning reality.

In early 1980s one of the most interesting and better documented UFO cases was fully published, it was documented with dozens of the most intriguing photographs of UFO every taken, a really high quality material that seemed to resist the most cautious examination.

The photographs, films, sound recordings and Meier himself were the subject of an investigation lasting more than five years by Wendelle C. Stevens and his American team of analytic experts. The investigation was the subject of Larry Savadove's 1982 documentary film Contact.

Stevens and his team employed a wide range of investigative techniques such as photogrammetric and computer analysis of photographs, tonal and dynamic analysis of recorded sounds, recreation of models, and extensive polygraph tests on Meier and his acquaintances

I am talking about Billy Meier , of retired military Switzerland, veteran of the French Foreign Legion provided a case that deserved an entire separate chapter in the History of Ufology. Experts of the USA traveled to the Alps to directly interview Maier and try to see if this was the best hoax ever done or an authentic case.

It seems that in the urgency to try to identify a possible falsification of UFO sightings models were made by the original team of investigators based on the images of Maier and photographic tests were carried out with those models, using the same cameras of Maier in order to compare them with his original photos.

Although the tests were unable to replicate the same quality of images they produced photos that in ulterior trips of other researchers to the same region were used to argue that Maier was using models to take his photos, when the reality is that those images were far to be the same quality of his famous UFO photos.

Such misunderstanding apparently is the origin of the supposed debunk of one of the most solid cases of UFO contacts, because Maier was not only in position to show images, he also have had telepathic contact with the aliens.

He wrote some interesting books that explain how this contacts took effect, with a civilization that supposedly came from somewhere in a planet orbiting around stars of the Pleyades constellation.

Here a video that support the case as authentic and also tell us why some of the images taken with cameras of Billy Maier were of completely different quality than the others and visibly of just models.

www.youtube.com...

Of course the thread is open to the free discussion of the topic for whoever wants to reply inside the limits of the norms of decorum and respect in the communications.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/15/2015 by the angel of light because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: modified thread title to reflect reality

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Billy Meier has been completely and thorougly debunked so many times it's not funny. Do you really need me to dig up the links, cause I will....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well with all respect , I think is good that you give a good glance to the following criticism of those supposed debunkers of Billy Meier.

theyflyblog.com...

Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier Contacts:
Above Top Secret (ATS) is one of the main disinformation sites, which focuses on conspiracies, etc., and has been especially involved in attacking anything to do with the Meier case. I accidentally outted one of their attorneys some years ago. The info seems to have been sanitized off of their site but most of it may still be here. Apparently, another disinformation hack was also associated with ATS is none other than:
Ryan Dube whose individual efforts to attack the Meier case failed miserably as well.

it seems , according with Mr Michael Horn, that the common denominator among them was a thirst to gain fame exposing him, almost all were fundamentalist skeptics and pseudo scientists.

Thanks,

The angel of lightness

edit on 16/6/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: the angel of light

I have blasted Meier much many times before most of you were even born. I considered him a total fake. I'm not so sure anymore about the "total" part. As an abductee, I personally have experienced the handiwork of the ETs to fashion some of us as, more or less, as false communicators, disciples of a sort. Some would call us "false prophets."

My experience over the decades since 1964 have been extreme under tasks that I've been saddled with by them and in trying to live a typical life. The combination has not been easy. They make us do as they desire, and we have to live with the consequences of those inclinations as their victims. I now must credit Meier with that possibility having falling upon him too. That is the beauty of the ET's game. It is all an allusion.

edit on 15-6-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19454711]Aliensun[/po

Dear Aliensun,

Just to clarify, I was neither born yesterday, nor a decade ago, nor two or three decades ago, I was practically adult when that documentary of Billy Meier of 1982 was made.

I have no intention to defend him, but I remain open mind and wishing to see how solid is the evidence against him.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

Not very relevant to this thread is this?
If it is, please explain for those of us less enlightened.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thank you OP for having the courage to create this thread.

Meier was telling the truth in my humble opinion. I have had similar experiences and some of the vehicles are similar to the ones he photographed.

This thread will be bombarded with negativity, no doubt.

Keep shining your light. Someone is always watching.
edit on 15/6/2015 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: htapath

Well dear htapath ,

when I read what Mr. Horn wrote in his website about ATS, I said to myself this is something that deserve to be fully discussed here.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: the angel of light

Well dear htapath ,

when I read what Mr. Horn wrote in his website about ATS, I said to myself this is something that deserve to be fully discussed here.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I wish you good luck in your efforts and a good evening.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

As someone who has also been quite fascinated by the tales of Mr Meier, I can't help but draw correlation between what he said would happen in the future and some things that are currently happening.

One such thing is the increase in volcanic activity, I wish I could remember what that was indicative of in his predictions..

S+F

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the angel of light

Well dear htapath ,

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

The Billy Meier story gave me chills when I read about it so long ago. There aren't many things that have had that effect on me, and the truth is my friend.

Billy Meier's is a great man and has endured much adversity and treachery.

His message has reached many of us, however; and he is a great inspiration.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I've honestly never understood why anyone could ever take Billy Meier seriously.....I mean his saucer photo's are some of the worst looking hoaxes I've ever seen...I mean, even when I was a child, and a true believer in Alien piloted UFO's I found his photos to be laughable....Not to mention that he's been exposed as a hoaxer so many times. As with his 'time travel' photos that came from an old dinosaur book discussed here

If you honestly believe his photos and films are genuine then I doubt that any evidence to the contrary (no matter how clear-cut and obvious) will convince you otherwise.

I suppose my only question, is how some people can so selectively ignore such glaring evidence of hoaxery?
edit on 16-6-2015 by bhornbuckle75 because: Mahabone

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Billy Meier was a liar. Simple.

And......The light belongs to Lucifer NOT god.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I've never fully delved fully into the Meier case, so my knowledge is limited to what I've heard in conversation with others, who know the case much better than I do. I just recently had a discussion on Meier's. It's a coinky dink.

I don't know if Meier was on the show, with the models acting as Nordics, or if that was some publicity stunt done - after somebody picked up on his story and convinced him to start capitalizing on the story of his experiences. Because it does make a difference, with contracts and selling your story to a publishing house, or network... things can be changed, altered, set up in ways that are geared to entertain and generate cash flow, but not necessarily reflect the whole truth.

What the 'manager' did with Meier's story was deplorable, and as I understand it, Meier wasted little time publicly stating his displeasure with how his story was being put out there. It had to have been hell, being convinced into a devil's deal of a contract that had you by the balls. They really could do and twist his story - any which way they wanted. Anything to make it sell. So yeah. That's easy to discredit and pop holes in like Swiss cheese - cause the 'manager' and 'editors' already did that job for the skeptics. So who can blame him for going silent, and living the hermits life. They screwed him, discredited him, and made him a target.

Anyhow... that's how I heard it went down, and well ATS - you can't blame ATS for taking a dead mouse and dissecting it. Too juicy a morsel not to dissect! I don't like the thought of being part of a community that is known as a disinformation site - though. That's disturbing, as I never thought of ATS as such before. Quite the opposite, actually.

CdT

edit on 16-6-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I agree with the first part....But I'm not sure what the planet Venus has to do with 'light'.

www.apologeticspress.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bhornbuckle75

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I will be happy to give you my perspective.

As someone who has had close encounters, my belief is not required. It's a knowing.

Sometimes, especially on sensitive topics such as this, debunkers turn out to be the hoaxers. It's out of a perceived necessity to retain some sort of perceived control, I reckon. I find this behavior predictably sad and shallow.

Imagine what goes through a monkey's mind when they see an airplane for the first time. Some skeptics resemble monkeys in denial, beating their chests and slinging dung.

This is only an analogy and my honeat perspective on the matter.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
All well and good except he made UFO models out of trash can lids. I can't understand why people want to beehive him so bad. His dinosaurs were bunk. His alien women were bunk. His UFOs were bunk, that's obvious even before people recreated them. Just Stahp! There is plenty of good information on the topic. Listen to the actual scientists and government employees who know wtf they are talking about. Not some con artist.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
his story is fascinating. all true? perhaps, perhaps not. all fake? i don't think so.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason Listen to the actual scientists and government employees.

worst advice ever.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join