It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? (he wasn't, he was lying, it's all a hoax)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
You two were pretty quick to shut him down, I'm starting to think there might be something to this Easter bunny after all.

Youtube has about 88,300 results for "Easter bunny is real." That must mean something, right?

I suppose you're going to tell me this is a CGI rabbit.

The fact that you're even defending that speaks volumes in itself.
Or were you just trying to be funny here?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: TrueMessiah

So if I were to make a thread claiming the Easter Bunny was real, and people were quick to rush in saying "don't be stupid, the Easter Bunny isn't real!", then it would be worth looking into, by your logic....

That isn't at all the analogy he meant. Hundreds of thousands of people don't report seeing the easter bunny do they?
give it a rest and move on.

Hundreds of thousands of people haven't corroborated what that liar Billy Meier said either...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Wow, the irony.

No dramatics - gotcha. I'll modify my posting style, I'll endeavor to keep my responses short to. Wouldn't want my dramatic style to get my arse kissed.

Smooch smooch.

CdT

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

You two were pretty quick to shut him down, I'm starting to think there might be something to this Easter bunny after all.

Youtube has about 88,300 results for "Easter bunny is real." That must mean something, right?

Clearly, he just wants to get to the bottom of the Easter Bunny phenomenon. 88,300 witnesses can't all be wrong, right?

a reply to: CirqueDeTruth
Quit acting like a spoiled child.
edit on 6/17/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Clearly, he just wants to get to the bottom of the Easter Bunny phenomenon. 88,300 witnesses can't all be wrong, right?

Ironic you have the word child in your post lol
Meanwhile you sit and try to verify Easter Bunnies.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Ironic you have the word child in your post lol
Meanwhile you sit and try to verify Easter Bunnies.

Are you insinuating that 88,300 people on YouTube are liars? And that video CosmicRay posted is pretty conclusive. Did you even watch the video?

edit on 6/18/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Obviously you missed the entirety of my point. That sadly explains much... or does it?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

YOU will have missed being part of 1000's of discussions on here over the years and when we are all pushing up the daisies we will not be part of millions of more discussions.

The point is YOU cannot be part of every discussion on here, look through the link to the old thread if YOU can find something entirely new to discuss re that YOU could then start a thread on that.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Rush to debunk?

We've had nearly 30 years to debunk.

And in that time the flying saucers, the alien women, the ray gun, the dinosaurs, have all been torn to shreds.

If Meier was telling the truth, why all the fake pics?

You may be happy to ignore the lies, but I'm not.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I think perhaps we both miss each others point.

But I'll adhere to social rule. I shall keep my word and not endeavor to discuss this topic here, and look into it solo instead.

CdT

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

That was never requested at all. Discuss it all you want, just don't whine about the reactions you get from those who have done the heavy lifting already and don't want to go through the B.S. again.

Most important, STOP with the assertion you aren't "allowed' to" it's false and disingenuous.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You're more than welcome to discuss it here, either in this thread, or in one of the many other existing ones. The threads will just remain in the hoax forum, instead of one of the other forums (and you likely won't get a positive reception from most people-fair warning).

Now, as for that damn Easter Bunny.....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Well that's kind of the point, isn't it?

It's all good. Like I said, I will take it solo - add it to my list.

CdT

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Suit yourself. I would, however, highly recommend digging through some of the old threads here at some point, if you're interested in the subject, as there is an enormous wealth of information to be found.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Springer - I find it immeasurably sad that UFOlogy and the interested public can't get out of their own way to move the discussion forward in any serious, productive, accountable way. Some people here are clear and direct evidence as to why.

I'm sorry to say CirqueDeTruth, but your kind of mindset on cases like this, are what keep people snagged on the minutiae of a hoax like this one. And, that's right where the Meier proponents what you: steeped in the steaming pile of nonsense as more is added to it by people like Horn. These dolts will keep you occupied (i.e. chasing your tail) for years.

Meanwhile, a legitimate phenomenon of unknown source goes on - by in large, ignored.

I'm sorry to say, that people are far more interested in verbal and intellectual sparring over this crap than they are serious study of this phenomena. That fact is proven right here. (Project Core would be a good example of that.)

So you go ahead CirqueDeTruth and TrueMessiah, lemme know how this all works out for you years from now when you realize the time you wasted by digging through the manure pile of the hoaxes of mediocrity everyone else has already long left behind.

On second thought, don't.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think the story scares people at the core. Much as Walton and the Anderson's story has done. If he's evidence - if any of them are - then we aren't alone in the universe - but whats more - we aren't even alone or even Apex of our own planet.

This particular story is, and has been proven so time and time again over the decades, total bunkum. There really is nothing further to study in this particular hoax.

In fact, I'll go so far as to call it a red herring. Intended by those who know better to draw people away from studying occurrences that might reveal unknown truths. Truths we aren't supposed to know.

Revealed as a red herring, move on. Some new evidence comes to light? Revisit. There is nothing new here to be seen, hasn't been for some time.

Scares people? Hardly. Unless you consider laughter to be signs of fear. Meier is a joke. ...a fraud.

I am a skeptic. Never denied being such. But I'm a skeptic that has had experiences that keep my mind open. As the famous X-files quote goes..."I Want to Believe." But not so much that I'm going to buy into total trash like this. Not when there are things out there much more deserving of our time, and efforts.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join