It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Most Corrupt Act

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
As an ally from across the pond...

And given that our governments are intrinsically linked in the global Triad...

I'd say his Drone policy is the most corrupt.

It's all well and good taking people's money away...

It's quite another thing to take their pregnant mother or disabled grandmother away.

Oh yea there are plenty of shady Obamaness. The drone policy is a fair comparison.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Maybe so, all the more reason to feel betrayed. He signed, he pushed.
edit on 6/14/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
a reply to: Entreri06

I'd like to read about this. Can you provide the source info please?

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Here's one link

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Don't fret, the grand finale is coming when the TPP is passed.

Consider that the finishing blow to our economy and labor force. I hope the American public is prepared to stand in long lines to be rationed bread and soup!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama is our savior.
Obama is the greatest President who has ever lived.
Obama is incapable of wrong-doing.

Lather--Rinse--Repeat!

Only conservatives believe that about anyone!! Lmao!!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Gothmog

Conservative memes don't do you guys any favors.

Did I mention anything about me bring a conservative??????? DId I mention ANY political parties at all ??? Why the post? You just ASSUMED that I was conservative due to my post and my mention of Obama ???? Just about ALL Presidents have had their times. Why do defensive about Obama ?

edit on 14-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That is the one that bush was a part of.

Where is the one barry did?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Entreri06

I'm 35 and the most corrupt act I have seen commited by the president of the United States was hands down the fact that Halliburton was gifted the multi trillion dollar NO BID rebuild contract for Iraqs oil infrastructure. Which dick Cheney (the Vice President) is part owner of and George H Bushs father co founded.

So I'm just wondering what Obama act or policy comes close to that level of obvious corruption?

One thing about Halliburton is can you name another company that has the ability to do what they do? When Halliburton had the contract for much of the infrastructure during Iraq war and afterwards the food was good, living quarters were ok, had hot water etc. When they move the contract to another company everything went down hill... So spending about 2 years of my life over there I really do not have too many issues with them.

I haven't worked over seas, but I did pipeline work on a survey crew In the states.

Universal, price Gregory are 2 very big companies that I'm sure can handle building pipelines.

Can't speak to who they later switched it to, just that it's a massive buisness with dozens of global companies.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm 35 and the most corrupt act I have seen commited by the president of the United States was hands down the fact that Halliburton was gifted the multi trillion dollar NO BID rebuild contract for Iraqs oil infrastructure. Which dick Cheney (the Vice President) is part owner of and George H Bushs father co founded.

So I'm just wondering what Obama act or policy comes close to that level of obvious corruption?

There has been a lot of corrupt and questionable dealings from a lot of Presidents over the years. Our current President . seems that he has escalated the situation to a whole new level.I voted for Obama in the first election due to that he was young and new on the scene. He wasnt part of the "established" group. Unfortunately he turned out to be a pawn just like most of the rest. The Haliburton deal is just par for the course.

If it's par for the course name something equivilant from Obama, Clinton or Bush Sr. I'm sure if you go back far enough we have papist and murderer presidents. But in the modern era?

I dont want to take up the space for Clinton or Bush. One of Obama's was stated in the OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

Your right. Obama will certainly have his day too though. He should sign some Executive Policies forbidding federal workers from taking action on those who fail to pay student loans. I would dare any next president to counter that lol.

The GOP is right about one thing.... It's political suicide to offer benifits and then take them away. You create people personally and immediately invested in removing you from office.

Why do you think they don't defund obamacare?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's a conservative meme. Tell me where I'm defending Obama... LOL!
edit on 6/14/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Uhhh... I feel like I slipped into the Twilight Zone? Is this satire? When did he give Halliburton the no-bid rebuild contract for Iraq's oil infrastructure? Is this new? Could you show a reliable link?

The OP is worded a little oddly. I think the topic here is what action by Obama compares with the corruption of the previous administration, George W. Bush's awarding of the Halliburton no-bin contract. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Now -- to comment a little further.

It has already stated pretty well in this thread -- ALL OFFICERS OF ALL GOVERNMENTS are corrupt.

There may be a few exceptions, but probably not many.

You can't be a leader without thinking you are special, and more deserving than those you lead. And that provides justification for any number of evil acts. We see very few of these evil acts. But, if we knew the full truth here -- regardless of whether you are a liberal or conservative -- you would be SHOCKED TO YOUR CORE, I am sure of that.

I don't think Obama is as corrupt as George W, and I don't think George W was as corrupt as Clinton. The last president that was somewhat free of corruption was probably Gerald Ford, and he didn't last very long.

edit on 14-6-2015 by Axial Leader because: spelling and clarity

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

The rigged voting process. During an election, the most deceitful corruption will take place in order to ensure victory. Falsely letting us believe that our vote still matters and undermining one of the most important processes to real liberty and freedom. Every successful corrupt act that follows and is due to apathy of the American people and a lack of holding criminals accountable. They've made it really hard for us to fight back when we're so busy fighting each other.

What voter corruption? Like cutting days and only having one polling place in urban areas per million people then one for every thousand in rural areas?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Obama's most corrupt act was swearing to uphold and defend the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Foreign:

Aiding the muslim brotherhood in Egypt,and terrorists in Syria,Iraq, and Yemen.

Blaming a video for Benghazi.

Domestic:

The EO's closing the so called 'corporate' loophole on gun purchases.

More EO's on 'foreign' made weapons that Americans have been buying for well over 50 years.

He was against NSA spying before he was for it.

Most definitely the 'affordable' shaft act.

Setting back race relations, and police relations DECADES.

All things being equal the current corruptor in chief makes ole W look like a rank amateur.

Oh yeah the coze releationship GE/NBC, and the current administration has/had makes Haliburton look like an angel.

So much for 'draining the swamp' in Washington.

Lol like literally nothing you said is actually true.... It's all BS propaganda...

And I'm not an Obama fan. He hasn't changed anything he promised and could end mass incarceration over pot with a pen swipe.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06Halliburton didn't have the contracts KBR did. Halliburton bought them out.

That's from 2003. And just to give a little back ground info, Brown and Root was providing LOGCAP services before Kellog bought it out and the company became KBR. This was well before Halliburton bought out KBR.

KBR (Brown & Root) got the contracts because they've been doing that work for the gov't and military for OVER 20 yrs and their damn good at it. They were building embassy's overseas way before Halliburton even thought about picking them up. Hell, we had them building and maintaining our base camps in Bosnia when I was there.

A little extra info: KBR bought themselves back from Halliburton more than a few years ago and are completely self owned.

edit on 14-6-2015 by quercusrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Foreign:

Aiding the muslim brotherhood in Egypt,and terrorists in Syria,Iraq, and Yemen.

Blaming a video for Benghazi.

Domestic:

The EO's closing the so called 'corporate' loophole on gun purchases.

More EO's on 'foreign' made weapons that Americans have been buying for well over 50 years.

He was against NSA spying before he was for it.

Most definitely the 'affordable' shaft act.

Setting back race relations, and police relations DECADES.

All things being equal the current corruptor in chief makes ole W look like a rank amateur.

Oh yeah the coze releationship GE/NBC, and the current administration has/had makes Haliburton look like an angel.

So much for 'draining the swamp' in Washington.

What he said and...
From day one he has been pissing on the constitution, working very hard to make us a carl marx state.
WooF
edit on 14-6-2015 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
His most corrupt act was agreeing to maintain the status quo before being placed in office.

After that every act was complicity.

The game show host doesn't run the show, just announces it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Uh yeah it is.

True.

What was propaganda was all that 'hope and change' crapola.

Obama's motto is 'Yes we can'!

Be more corrupt than GW.

The proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Utilizing a Cloward and Piven strategy to make America MORE equal to the rest of the world or usurp our country because he believes us to be decadent colonialists,and is aligned with Islam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join