It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't 101 with Jesse Ventura: Money Isn't Real!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think that Bitcoin is the future because of its ability for quick transactions due to the absence of a central bank. As humanity moves out into Space for mining, colonies, etc, a currency like Bitcion will come in handy. Bitcoin is handled electronically which is much faster and will be better suited for transactions in the vastness of Space.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
I personally like the idea of rimbit digital currency.
No mining, interest gained for helping with the blockchain.
And still cheap at the moment.

Rimbit Home

Rimbit? I'll check that out. Similiar to Bitcoin only better......?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The main problem with the gold standard is that the gold is all in the hands of the people who made this world the broken slave planet it is.

Besides- it doesn't really have much value. Copper is worth more per pound in usability than gold is.

Oh, thanks for the bankers view. Give us your gold we'll give you paper in return, at interest.

Notes only have the value people place in it. Gold is way more valuable than notes, or copper. You can tell by the universally accepted price anywhere you go.

The people that want you thinking metals aren't valuable are the scheisters. Get a current copper penny and scrape it on the sidewalk. Its zinc, plated with copper to fool you.

The world turns on metal. If it isn't made of metal it was made in a factory made of metal. Ever since they took the intrinsic, tangible value fromm money and replaced it with paper, you've been misled to believe paper is better.

Banks did that.

edit on 13-6-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Monies is the means to capture the energies of the people in an exchangeable medium. It's the ultimate pimp, whoring us all out for the slaves we believe ourselves to be. Think you're a master? Opt out. Go for it. Only masters are the belief originators; system architects.

In a way, speaking of your personal value for time is a lot like monies as a collective store of time... your time. Each coin a link in the shackles that bind.

Here's my beef with bitcoin. It requires energy into the system to create value. People, instead of solving scientific problems folding@home, waste their compute power for pennies... then ppl think they can get rich investing, and the miners cash out. Who wins here? Surely there's a more clever way of going about this.

Yes. for Saturn. We're batteries, positive and negative charges.

But that is just lower mind construct.

In Higher Mind, there is no gold backed, or resource backed money. There is no money at all.

And I denounce slavery.

Don't vote either. I will not wear their karma or vote for anything unless we take back our world and its both Mother/Equality and Father/Freedom, wedded together and clean high technology, without any need for slavery, and everyone lives their joy, develops their skills, and those who can't are equal in every way.

There is no need for any of this. We could have our beamships in our backyard.

Their traps aren't going to endure, there are teams already dealing with that. And I just keep picturing saturn and even sirius b like a big basket ball, dribble it into the black holes, 1 for earth and 0 for the predators.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Try telling a bill collector, a bank, a store, or your employee that money isn't real. Get back to me on how well that goes.

"No worries man, money isn't even real dude...just chill..."

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I can't blindly disrespect you anymore, Jesse. I'm a Jesse Ventura fanboy now. Keep it up.

Does anyone know what would be more lucrative?

- using a bank to cash checks and deposit checks and let them manage your cash
or
- cashing your check at the gas station and manage your cash personally?

originally posted by: Unity_99
In Higher Mind, there is no gold backed, or resource backed money. There is no money at all.

And I denounce slavery.

Don't vote either. I will not wear their karma or vote for anything unless we take back our world and its both Mother/Equality and Father/Freedom, wedded together and clean high technology, without any need for slavery, and everyone lives their joy, develops their skills, and those who can't are equal in every way.

There is no need for any of this. We could have our beamships in our backyard.

Their traps aren't going to endure, there are teams already dealing with that. And I just keep picturing saturn and even sirius b like a big basket ball, dribble it into the black holes, 1 for earth and 0 for the predators.

Well put.

This is why i will never have a kid. This #ed up world.

And uhh, # Andrew Jackson. And may he rest in peace.

And to put it nicely, i'm attracted to the woman in the video. Next time, lower the camera and show some cleavage.

edit on 1362015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Jesse,thanks for the opportunity to comment.....we must take a step FORWARD HERE and telegraph our intentions....what we need to collectively support and action Globally is an agreed upon single day of GLOBAL FISCAL EMANCIPATION....aa single day worldwide where every single debt is wiped clean....GLOBALLY.

As soon as the userage is remediated the problem can be engaged without collapsing the Global fiscal structures....think about it as a global Fiscal Enema where we disenfranchise and flush out the Powers That Be.......because TENS OF TRILLIONS POSSIBLY HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF FIAT MONEY WOULD BE GONE INSTANTLY.....and the fiscl framework would still be intact and remedied.

No Mortages,no credit card debits,no fuel bills,no utility bills,no medical bills,no bills anywhere for anyone at the same time.NO ONE CAN BE RICH.Because no one will be owed any money for anything anywhere.The tangible value all goods have will remain intact on the spot.But no one will owe money for them.The communitys where stored goods and items in bulk form remain will be absorbed into a Global inventoy which will be held until step 2 GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN RE-LOCATION is actioned which will BRING THE PEOPLE TO THE GOODS AND LIVABLE AREAS....forever breaking the shipping and enegy cartels powers.all borders will drop simultaneously by agreement and people will be free to go where they choose with full global level assistance to do so....likely 3-4 billion people will move re-juvenating the global ecomemy for 100 years.

All the gold in the world or hoarded tangible assets will be of no value because in todays digital world they can NEVER BE FENCED in a cleaned up system without someone getting caught.Once TPTB are on the outside there is no way back in to cash in.Certainly not in a few lifetimes.Maybe for an extended one as well.

Yes Jesse....I like the sounds of Global Fiscal Emancipation.....dont you?

By the way Jesse have you kept current on the JFK evidence currently online?Looks like there is a video called Everything is a Rich Mans Trick which pretty much sums it up completely using reverse-extrapolation.Wait till they get to the end of the story they are almost there now .They need to watch Micheal Jacksons Smooth Criminal Video because the JFK story is embedded in the storyline clearly right down to shot sequencing and sniper nest locations.Jesse have you heard anything about the Global Displacement Wave people are talking about which people are connecting to the Sumerians ,Gilgamesh and Noahs Flood,and are predicting might happen again sometime soon??The internet is so vast and fast its hard to keep track of all the lightening fast changes .

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Jesse, Good work as usual! Allow for me to build upon what you have claimed here, but build upon it in the most simple and easy way for the world to understand what you are saying is true.

The U.S. dollar is undoubtedly the standard world currency. Where ever you travel throughout the world all other nations know what the US Dollar is and they are all very happy to deal with it. Never before has any single currency been this popular, accept for perhaps Gold as a standard. Needless to say do you actually know what that U.S. Dollar in your pocket actually is? You believe it has value. You work for a living and you are paid in dollars, so this currency is at least valuable to your livelihood. But really, what is it? What is the U.S. Dollar really?

If you take out a US bill and look at it you will notice that on each one of your bills regardless if its a $1, a $5, $10 or $20 that all US Bills say, "This note is legal tender, for all debts, public and private." So safe to say that all those dollars you have collected are, "Notes", legal tender notes. So with this fact established we then slow down to smell the roses just a little more and in doing so we come to realize that we and everybody refers to these notes we're all working for as, "Bills". So its safe to say that our United States currencies are both notes and bills.

Wait a minute.

Bill of note?

Note of Bill?

wha%%$&$*??!?!?!

But isn't a bill of note a debt? Last time I checked a "note of bill" was like that marker you would toss into the annie when playing poker in the military, right? When you ran out of cash and still wanted to play into that huge hand of poker you took out a marker, and on that marker was written the amount the marker was worth in money, and your name. It was an IOU. A Debt.

And hence that is EXACTLY what the US Dollar is, it is not worth even a cent per bill based upon the paper it is made of, and in fact it not only doesn't hold ANY VALUE whatsoever, but it is negative value as it is an IOU. So all the money you have saved and have made has no value, rather it's how much you owe.

How many Bill of Notes are you worth/down?

Love, Light and Power,
edit on 13-6-2015 by IAM13 because: Made Notes and Bills RED

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The banking system used today is called fractional banking, and it's way WORSE today than it was during the Great Depression.

However, it was NOT fractional banking that led to the Great Depression. The Great Depression was caused by collusion between the bankers of the day - they recalled everyone's margin loans at the same time shortly after divesting their stocks into gold and oil. Everyone had to sell stocks to pay off their loans to save their farms, and the stock market nose dived as a result. Gold and oil shot up in price as everyone tried to buy into something more stable than stock, and bankers made millions in a self made crash. They had done the same thing in 1907.

The crash of 1987 was also not caused by fractional banking. That crash was caused by newly installed computer systems operating incorrectly.

Fractional banking just meant that when people ran on their banks, there was no money left to pay them out. By the time the runs on the banks started, the Great Depression was already well underway.

Now, fractional banking back then was about 5:1. Now, it's about 17:1. Of course, everyone says "but there aren't any margin call loans these days".

WRONG. EVERY credit card is a margin call loan. The credit limit can be changed at any time and the new outstanding balance called in by your bank. A credit card is essentially the exact same thing as a margin loan, and a much higher percentage of the population has credit cards now than had margin call loans in 1929.

Jesse Ventura once again leads people down the wrong path with incorrect assumptions about how things got started, which can be easily researched.

Unfortunately, most lemming conspiracy theorists won't do their own research, and just listen to the likes of Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not surprised to see this topic come up...

The very system of fractional banking is how; two people I know that were facing foreclosure got out of it... they sued the banks that were putting them under foreclosure. The suit argument was in the fine print writing of the mortgages... the banks approving the loans for X amount never had X amount to loan as your OP mentions... the money for the bank to actually lend the amount for the mortgages didn't actually exist, was the root of the argument.

Both people won their cases in court; not only were they not defaulted on nor penalized, the judges in their cases ordered full deed to both for their properties in the rulings to be in the property owners hands within 30 days of the ruling free and clear, the ruling came in their favor; based on the banks loans being fraudulent in nature, against the wording on the mortgages that guaranteed they were lending the full amount loaned for the mortgages... which we know; they don't really have it in house to lend.... bank loans on a fractional currency system are pretty much a Ponzi scheme.

If the money being lent on all these loans from banks doesn't exist has it ever even been minted? What is actually backing all of the loans? A smile and a handshake? What about the interest made off of all of these loans? Is that even real, or is that just what actually gets minted, and delivered to their vaults for dispensing in member cash transactions, and put into ATMs?

According to my sister, who is a independent real-estate broker? She says, most mortgages being approved to this day, are still worded in the exact same fashion...

edit on 14-6-2015 by BigBrotherDarkness because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Many believe money itself is the root of all evil in the world.

Just think does the military or nasa use money, if there was ever an advanced space colony would the people have money? No absolutely not because it causes opposition and status, its a divider not something that brings people together. It gives people the false belief of status when in fact we are all the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

This is ATS 101....but drop a # of JV on ATS with an old story, and it's obviously not about the story or ATS.

The name sells more than the story, and should even be considered plagiarized it's that bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: EA006

I would be surprised to hear that America even knows what it is doing in terms of the global economy. There are some that are pushing hard to capitalise every little bit they can, otherwise it looks like they are doing their best just to hang on and keep the machines running.

The NWO crowd is already onto America's bag of tricks, for now the USD is America's responsibility.

I'll find the video on yt, it's different party leaders basically pointing out that the U.S. Will go through a great revival.....only way that's happening is war, or changing the dollar

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I do not want to be a slave. As a matter of fact, I am so sick of being one...I as well as other have no choice in the matter.

Which would allow me to be free? That is the one I want.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: JesseVentura
Today on Off the Grid, I sound off in a new Gov't 101 about how we still use the banking system today that caused the Great Depression. Banks keep only a fraction of our deposited cash on reserve while they go out and lend the rest of it to others on credit in order to make a profit. All of that debt we’re in essentially creates more and more money out of thin air. So money isn’t real!

Do you think it’s time we get off this system and move toward a new type of money, like Bitcoin? Let me know.

What was wrong with the gold standard? something that had/has an intrinsic value? or is because gold stored is being half-inched all the time by some method or the other? I don't even have to be conspiratorial because I see some countries looking for their gold back that is supposed to be stored, and they aren't getting it!
BTW take that video banner at the top of the screen off, it's making your head look funny.

Problem with a gold standard is that it is basically just a variation on fiat money. So from shifting from one problem to another, really doesn't solve a damn thing. Especially when you keep politics stupidly involved in the regulation of such economics. It just keeps the door open for the economy to just revert back to it's perversion.

Money isn't wealth because it isn't tied to anything useful. It is what it is because society agrees (blindly) that it works. Same goes for gold. But at the end of the day neither define wealth at all.

If you were stranded on an island with all of the gold in the world as your only "resource"... You'd be pretty piss poor.

What would make one wealthy in that situation would be some food, drink and a companion (preferably an attractive one).

Money (gold, REM's) is a form of measurement. It was invented by man and measures ones purchasing power. Thus it dictates your level of freedom. It is far from being a medium of exchange that can uplift society beyond what we see today, which is likely why we see society slipping backwards in many places around the world.

I personally promote a resource based economy as a viable solution to the insanity that is spawned through monetary economics and all the bad crap that goes along with it; war, corruption, crime, greed, poverty, etc.

Like it was already mentioned though, revolution, unfortunately, is likely what is needed to successfully achieve a high standard of living for everyone on this planet...giving rise to a healthier society and drowning out the crap we see now.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd be OK with a commodity based currency because it actually is something physical. When you create a currency based off of non material ideals it creates too many problems because it can be easily manipulated. Not that the Gold Standard wasn't but at least if there was ever an economic downturn you at least had something of real physical value.

I've wondered if food could be currency such as 1 dollar equals X lbs of X food. Food is the most basic necessity and is what really matters when economies collapse. Perhaps this would be too complicated though and easier manipulated that Gold.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asmall89

Not so easy to carry around, either. It takes a lot of cabbage to buy a car.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wanna throw some dollars my way, since it's not real?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And I hate cabbage, I am sick of you elitists always holding me down man

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I guess I look like yesterdays news. This is a campaign for Bitcoin - which will break the pockets of all US workers. 1 (one) Bitcoin equals $237.71 US DOLLARS

Watch out for the REAL New World Order campaign media deceivers!!
So the answer to his questions is ...REALLYY!!!! Hell No!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join