It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think i saw a ufo 2day at about 17:20 GMT. Anybody else in the Solihull or Birmingham, England area see a craft that looked a bit like a plane, but it wasnt. It had 3 circular engines at the bach in a shape like a pyramid. There are several flight planes over my house but this was traveelin too fast to be a normal areoplane. The engines looked like something of a sci-fi programme. U know orange buring colour. Correct me if im wrong
puz
puz

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wow, i never heard of anything quite like that before...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So, would i be right to infer from your post that this would be an accurate description of what you saw:

A cigar shaped, cylindrical object, with three engines on the back, in a triangle formation, travelling faster than anything else in the sky?

Could you give some more details? Any protusions like wings or tail etc., the amount of noise it made, a guess at how high it was, weather conditions.

At the moment it sounds a bit like a plane with after burners or a space shuttle, but there should't be any spacecraft in England.

Keep watching, see if you can spot it again.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
So, would i be right to infer from your post that this would be an accurate description of what you saw:

A cigar shaped, cylindrical object, with three engines on the back, in a triangle formation, travelling faster than anything else in the sky?

Could you give some more details? Any protusions like wings or tail etc., the amount of noise it made, a guess at how high it was, weather conditions.

At the moment it sounds a bit like a plane with after burners or a space shuttle, but there should't be any spacecraft in England.

Keep watching, see if you can spot it again.

Ok. It was lower than planes normally are above my house i'd say they are normally 10-15,000 ft high but this looked a lot lower, about 5,000 and even that high i cud still hear the planes but this was quiter and sounded different. The wings were like a shortened version of an aeroplane's but no engines on them. Weather ... it was perfectly clear. I was focusing on the craft so i didn't c if there were any clouds. But where it was clear were it had come and clear where it went. No clouds. And aslo it had no lights on its wings, flashing or not, and had no light underneath the "cockpit"

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If there is many people where you live there must be someone else who have seen it. Did it look like it was human made or ???

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
If there is many people where you live there must be someone else who have seen it. Did it look like it was human made or ???

It was christmas eve and it was quite dark so every1 was inside with their curtains drawn. I've asked my bro' who also saw it and he said it had like a "bump" at the top. Also when i went in the house (he stopped to look at it again) he said it stopped for a bit, about 20 seconds, then carried on. And i don't really know whether it was human or ???? made because the fuselage (sp.) looked man made and the wings, but the engine and the bump didnt. Neither did the cockpit. It was a different colour from the rest of the ship.

[edit on 27/12/2004 by spartan433]

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I doent thinc it is a new secret plane. They would not fly so low where there is so much people. Ask the nerest airport and maybe thay can see if thay had radar contact to it and what it was

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm certainly at a loss with the three engines... Of course, there are some unusual kit planes, but very few of those are jet-powered..... I would suggest also posting this in the Aircraft forum, for our air afficianados to check into....

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If it was a private plane threr would be light on it... And I doent think it was a rc plane.... Send a E-Mail to you airport. I am curious what this is

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No guarantees such a light wouldn't be blown...especially on a kit plane. Merely pointing out a possibility is all. I still can't think of a three jet plane (other than a Space Shuttle), hence my suggestion to dupe the post in Aircraft....

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
No guarantees such a light wouldn't be blown...especially on a kit plane. Merely pointing out a possibility is all. I still can't think of a three jet plane (other than a Space Shuttle), hence my suggestion to dupe the post in Aircraft....

last time i did sumit like dat your fellow mods and super-mods told me not to post the same related item twice again

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

last time i did sumit like dat your fellow mods and super-mods told me not to post the same related item twice again

Well, you need to word it more as an unidentified aircraft when posting on that forum, and go that angle, because if you mention UFO, they'll stick it here. If you explain that you're posting it to get the input from aviation afficianados, I really can't see them getting upset about it...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hmmm... sounds like the X-15 to me, but I don't think it's been in use in forever... here's a pic of it...

Or did it look more like this? The BAE Stealth Bomber.

Or, alternately, Nasa's X-43

Sounds a lot like like it could be any of these planes too...

(X-1A, X-3, X-4, X-5, XF-92, D558-1 and D559-11 on the ramp at Edwards)

Did it look like any of these?

Xon

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
here is a new one that has seen the aircraft

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
it was a lot longer and wider than any of the planes pictured.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
can Gazrok or another mod or super-mod post a link to this in aircraft because it wont let me.

top topics

join