It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: 'White kids don’t get the same justice'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As long as anyone tries to ignore, marginalize, or separate the suffering or oppression of one group in favor of another NOTHING will ever improve. We ALL need to start looking at the overall issue, which is that of an out of control authoritarian government. They are abusing anybody and everybody that they can, and instead of dealing with that issue, people want to focus on the narrow issue that urban blacks happen to be a group of people they can abuse. How about we stop them from abusing anybody and everybody? That just makes too much sense. That just includes too many people. Not enough division with that. Sorry.

Poor people get NO justice PERIOD. Color will NOT help you. I've been railroaded in the legal system. I've been flat-out and violently threatened on multiple occasions by police. I've had my rights violated repeatedly and have had officers make outrageous and demonstrable lies on police reports with nothing done about it. I'm white as they come, have some blacks had it worse than me? Absolutely. And some white people had it worse than them. And then some others blacks had it even worse than them. This isn't a damn suffering competition people this is life.

I'm so sorry for being real, lets get back to your regularly scheduled BLACK AND WHITE programming.

Have fun kids, make sure to bring a fire extinguisher for when it all burns and you can sit around watching and discuss the contributions you've personally made to the bonfire through your divisive words and actions.
edit on 11-6-2015 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
S and F.

I support Rand Paul and I support equality.

Equality? As in, we all get screwed an equal amount?

How about freedom? Is that just too scary or what?

I feel like I'm living in a bizzaro world, I'm waiting for Vargus the fedex guy to come around the corner.
edit on 11-6-2015 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
A lot of existing evidence supports that given two exact cases between a White person and Black, the advantage on representation ($$$) and willing witnesses is a key part.

Black neighborhoods have BAD witness cooperation with LEOs and investigators. Many times innocent people get locked up because nobody wanted to speak up.

This may have SOME truth, but lots of social science research shows there are even implicit biases, meaning not even conscious, against blacks. Even BLACKS have this internalized racism.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There could be a hidden message.

I bet the highest black incarceration rates are actually in big Democrat government Cities and Counties.

Like Milwaukee for example.

Wisconsin Prisons Incarcerate Most Black Men In U.S.

We all need to wake up fast and realize just who is doing the most damage.

Yes...because being a Democrat may make you a criminal. Woah, watch out people!

edit on 11-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: xuenchen
There could be a hidden message.

I bet the highest black incarceration rates are actually in big Democrat government Cities and Counties.

Like Milwaukee for example.

Wisconsin Prisons Incarcerate Most Black Men In U.S.

We all need to wake up fast and realize just who is doing the most damage.

Yes...because being a Democrat may make you a criminal. Woah, watch out people!

Perhaps.

But the Democrats in power sure have a high failure rate don't they.

High crime areas and big bust out budgets.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Doesn't change my view of him. Anyone with a modicum of sense is aware of the inequality.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here we go.
like father like son.

It's like they enjoy being irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Doesn't change my view of him. Anyone with a modicum of sense is aware of the inequality.

True but some choose to ignore it except when one of their idols acknowledges it like Rand Paul just did.

as George Orwell said....all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
edit on 11-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
White guilt is a slander made up by white racists to condemn other white people who have empathy for the racial injustices of our society.

Absolutely wrong !!!! It was made up by the left to justify their pandering to lawless people as an excuse for their barbaric behavior, because in their enfeebled minds the rest of us made them that way. just more PC gibberish

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PrinceJohnson

I believe this is called white guilt.

No, it's called honor, integrity and courage to address REAL problems facing American society.

It's called pandering for votes in a packed race.
He hit up the Sharptonites and pot smokers all in one sound bite.

The people you claim he's pandering to don't vote republican, so maybe, just maybe, he's being honest about what he sees.

There are no people who consider the race baiting real or like to smoke pot who are non partisan middle of the road people whose vote could swing either way?

You got everybody neatly packaged but the real world isn't a reflection of that fantasy.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If he is pandering here, then he is pandering to the left/ left of center people.

The inequality in the justice system is pretty leftist.
Most on the right call it 'race baiting', which still confuses me that it only works one way.
The pot thing is a little more bi partisan but still pandering more to the left IMO.
Have you ever lumped people that are pro pot as liberals?
I know you tend to participate in most pot threads, I could be mistaken but seem to recall you doing so in the past.
Apologize if I am.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

No one feels guilty about it, we just don't ignore it by covering our ears and yelling " It was in the past get over it"

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Although I agree with him 100%

I have a problem with

“I can tell you I didn’t grow up poor, I grew up middle class or upper middle class

No, He grew up rich and privileged

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join