It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televangelist Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65 Million Private Jet, Ministry Says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ah our local embarrassment.

It bears noting that Creflo built his massive "World Changers International" complex ( and it is freaking massive ) - right in the heart of one of the most impoverished and crime ridden southern suburbs of Atlanta, College Park ( honestly not sure if it's College Park proper, or if the Post Office would argue - either way it's physically part of College Park ).

The irony is that, since his "ministry" showed up, the area immediately around it hasn't gotten any nicer. In fact one could argue that it's even more run down these days.

Most Churches engage in some sort of local charity spending to make the area around their ministry seem better. As far as I can tell, Creflo doesn't. Even Hoseah Williams ( a very controversial figure to many ) rather quietly ran soup kitchens throughout Atlanta - only advertising that fact on Thanksgiving ). World Changers, on the other hand, prefers the practice of reserving the front seats for the largest donors. You know, because Evander Holyfield deserves more Jesus than a middle classed person.

Locally we finally got rid of Eddie Long and I've been waiting forever for Creflo to fall from grace - as most televangelists do once their secrets get out. Yet, so far, he's been bulletproof.

Personally if God exists and there is a judgment day - I like to to think that, right next to the pearly gates, is an MMA ring - reserved for people like Creflo. He has stated, on record, that he believes Kenneth Copeland and himself have pleased God so much that the two of them will be the first two allowed into Heaven - even before Christ's disciples and every saint on record.

I think he's more likely to face the MMA ring for a bit of punishment and then, bloodied and battered, he'll be directed to an elevator that only has a down button.

The guy preys upon the vulnerable and weak. He admonishes his flock to give MORE, even if it hurts them in this world... you know, cuz he needs it.

Oh, this is on top of the fact that he lives in a mega-mansion and that his followers keep "giving" him Bentley's to drive - so that he can show the world how much Jesus loves him.

<< 1  2   >>

join