It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all modern conspiracy theories . The Gemstone File

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What i think i learned from this information after studying the ideas from these Files and similar anecdotes for several months on end in my living room every Friday night, was that the truth is whatever the media says it is. Just as Orwellian as was predicted and we are fighting really good committed liars working for the greedy people who plan to lord over many of us. I don't know what any sane person can do about until most of the people say enough with criminals fleecing us and calling it "legal". We have to agree together that these people in power have given us back a form of King George's "taxation without representation" . That is the affect the secret government revealed in the Gemstone Files. It exposes corrupt people in position to consider themselves in absolute power who have been corrupted so absolutely or worse, want to rule the world like a madman.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
And we were on my 20 questions thread. And it reminded me of a conspiracy theory I had forgotten about from my youth . It involves both the Onassis family and the Kennedy family . I will give a synopsis from memory but I cannot attest to being 100% accurate although it will lead you in the right direction if you're interested .

It starts with opium running in South America and extends past and involves the Kennedy assassination . It involves Fidel Castro, newspaper editors, Bigoil and senators among others . Honestly I had forgotten most of it but I am going to look into it again . I first heard about it in the mid-70s.

I just wanted to bring this to peoples attention in case they hadn't heard about it. And I'm going to be curious after people do research whether they can continue to tie it in to today's events .
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The gemstone file was written in many segments over a period of years by an American man named Bruce Roberts. Parts of the file were released to certain Americans beginning in 1969. The number of handwritten pages is well over a thousand, of which I have read about four hundred. I do not have the time of the research facilities to verify the entire story. Perhaps others can help.

Since the scope of the work is so large, and the events described so complex and interlocking, it may be more easily understood with this skeleton outline of the gemstone thesis. Individual papers can then be read with greater comprehension.

1932: Onassis, a Greek drug pusher and ship owner who made his first million selling "Turkish tobacco" (Opium) in Argentina, worked out a profitable deal with Joseph Kennedy, Eugene Meyer, and Meyer Lansky. Onassis was to ship booze directly into Boston for Joseph Kennedy. Also involved was a heroin deal with Franklin and Elliott Roosevelt.

1934: Onassis, Rockefeller and the Seven Sisters (major oil companies) signed an agreement, outlined an oil cartel memo: Beat the Arabs out of their oil, ship it on Onassis's ships; Rockefeller and the Seven Sisters to get rich. All this was done.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

I received admonishment from a mod which basically accused me of plagiarism . Just trying to set the record straight, when I made this initial post it would not let me edit as I mentioned in the next two replies . I even went so far as to notify staff and ask for help .

Three days later my post was modified and I was told I copy and pasted . Makes absolutely no sense to me but I understand the liability ATS could have been under .

I recognize that and acknowledged it in my first couple post. I was posting from the forbidden knowledge summary which I mentioned and linked in my third post . I think it was a complete misunderstanding along with failure to read passed my OP.

Edit;
The following is the third post on the thread. The misunderstanding happened because at the time my OP could not be edited by me . Every other edit I tried for four hours worked but not in this OP. I can't help but be a little irritated that I am accused of plagiarism after I went above and beond in my efforts to correct it .

won't let me edit my post . So pretend I put all the information in a quotation And here's the source .

Furthermore this was actuated by my contact of staff with a request for them to add ladyinwaiting's link to The full text of the gemstone files .

Which I will do now .

Full text gemstone files

edit on 7-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I have way too much to absorb before I can give any kind of input to this thread - but I would right now just line to thank you for this. For pointing us to the very kind of conspiracy that prompted me to join this website so many years ago.

Now I have something really juicy to get my inner conspiracy theorist interested again! Now off to absorb it all!

Thanks again man! Star and a very rare Flag from me!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Does anybody remember the reports that Jackie Kennedy had a sealed document that is only supposed to be opened after her children have been dead for 50 years? In the information below it states not to be released until 50 years after HER OWN death, but other people have reported what I said above.

However, according to publisher Hyperion Books, she did sit down with historian Arthur Schlesinger in 1964 to talk about life with JFK, her perspective on the former president, and her thoughts about his death. The resulting eight and a half hours of recordings were sealed, on her request, not to be opened until 50 years after her death.
( I found this on a Christian Science site.)

I was looking around before I posted this and I found anything about it with .gov or .org denies any such documents. Some sites say the document was opened in 2011 with permission from Caroline Kennedy, but contained nothing earthshattering.

Other sources say true to her request, the documents remain unopened. Rumor has it, that she implicates Lyndon B. Johnson in JFK's assassination, and additionally admits to an extra-marital affair of her own, which could be why she would not want her children to see it.

Just a puzzlement to ponder. : )
edit on 6/7/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

haven't heard of this for a while now.. 60 years or so isn't too far back.. folks like bush, dulles & kissinger instantly come to mind.. stuart crane talked about the kennedy family business & other stuff from this era, he has some recordings available online that might interest you?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

If you have a link I would certainly be interested. I downloaded two books on it on my Kindle , over the next month or so I'm going to dig pretty deep into it .

I did notice something that startled me but I cannot confirm it in ladyinwaiting link. Nancy pelosi's name is mentioned but I can find a reference to a murder and fire .

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Greathouse, I forgot to tell you I saw the joke -- and the panties in the glovebox was hilarious! (all too likely true, I'm afraid).

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

namaste!
will read....i like this! =D ty ty

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

My computer screwed up(not a user error, no) and lost my post. I'm off to bed so I'll just subscribe for now and leave my thoughts later. I have a few but I can't do it all over at this time. Look up Bil Friedman's book 30 Illegal Years To The Strip as a start.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It seems appropriate to say a few words about the gemstones for which these chronicles were titled; namely the rubies that Howard Hughes reportedly stole from the author.

They were fake.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
These kind of people are the ones who really pull the strings, not imaginary Illuminati. You have found the most credible business conspiracy I have ever seen posted on here, congratz!

edit on 15-6-2015 by Parthin96 because: misspelled word

(post by SHAWNHAMILTON removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

They were "synthetic." Actually the rubies weren't stolen from the author. They were stolen from Bruce Roberts. The author of the Skeleton Key was Stephanie Caruana. She's interviewed in the article I cited elsewhere on this thread.

shawn

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SHAWNHAMILTON

Thanks for that article , it was the best one I have seen to date explaining the gemstone files .

One particular quote stood out to me ...........

1974, live cameras allowed the country to watch the house burn down with SLA members inside—presaging later events such as the destruction of the MOVE complex in Philadelphia and the “Branch Davidian” compound in Waco,

I watched that event happen live on TV. I like other people presumed it was an accident . Then as I observed throughout my life that same accident was repeated all too often whenever a group or a person got in the governments way .

It seems like every few years you hear that excuse . " We cornered the suspect/suspects and attempted to negotiate with them to no avail . A non-lethal gas was introduced in a attempt to end the standoff . It resulted in a accidental fire that killed the fugitive/fugitives ".

It just seems to me that since 1974 they would have corrected that mistake by using A nonflammable device to introduce the teargas . Although that technology was in fact available in the 70s . That same scenario unfolds far too often for it to actually be a accident .

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Good post, Greathouse! I'm really thankful you had the thread on Gemstone since I can't post yet. This article should have been published by New dawn magazine in Australia, but they're flubbing around and I want to get it out. I also tried to post it on OpEd News but got irrational resistance. I have studied Gemstone for years and know the author (Caruana) well. I can perhaps answer some question--you can perhaps answer others, but if you'd like to keep the conversation going, I think it's more important than people realize.

You make a good point about those "incidents" over the years. It sure seems like a pattern rather than isolated instances.

Best!

shawn

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SHAWNHAMILTON

It took a while for Gemstone to get out. I was discussing it with my sister she reminded me. That we had both heard of it at the same time. A friend of ours ran a underground newspaper.

He received a copy of the copies and posted them in his newspaper In 1976. She think she still has it? So I've sent her on a mission .

The name of the newspaper was " The Lost Cause Review " in case anyone else is listening and has old copies .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join