It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush is Bisexual, who would have guessed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Wow, rense and Kittey Kelly in the same post...just doesn't send warm fuzzy feelings of believability to me, ya know?

Seriously, I believe we are all bisexual, to a degree. Maybe kind of a bell curve thing. With a small % 100 straight of gay, the rest in between, a good number 50-50%.
These may not be all the most overt feelings in us, but I believe a lot of us have same-sex desires/

And a few of us simply have some-sex desires

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As much as i despise George, i dont believe it.

Did i just say that?
Yea, i did. I dont believe it

I never thought i'd ever cover up for the man......

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm a liberal feminist Democrat and absolutly loathe Bush, and even I find that report just too ...well... DUMB to give it any credit. And the bits about "satanic cult" -- no, that's far over the top.

The originator of that is off in some sort of fantasy land somewhere.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I'm a liberal feminist Democrat and absolutly loathe Bush, and even I find that report just too ...well... DUMB to give it any credit. And the bits about "satanic cult" -- no, that's far over the top.

The originator of that is off in some sort of fantasy land somewhere.

Well, I'm a conservative anti-feminism ex-Republican Constitution Party member, and *I* don't want Bush as our president. The guy's too liberal for starters

BTW if you're referring to Skull and Bones, that's true. The satanic cult down in Brownsville TX--that's been making the rounds around the Internet before Kitty Kelley got her hands on it. I found something like that on Rense.com. I believe I also saw something referring to it on Sherman Skolnick's site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join