It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush is Bisexual, who would have guessed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Apparently George Bush is Bisexual.
Laura Bush was a known lesbian in high school.
And George Bush Jr. may not be the father of the 'Bush Twins'.

According to a Sherman H. Skolnick all these are true, and there is a book to prove it. 'The Family' by Kitty Kelley provides evidence that Bush engaged in homosexual activity with his former Bonesman 'Victor Ashe' and John Kerry.

Bush Bisexuality Asserted
In Scorching New Book

Bush and Ashe are both members of the satanic cult, "Skull & Bones", headquartered in a windowless building,called "The Tomb" on the campus of Yale University. Part of the initiation procedure is for the new proposed member to divulge his entire sexual history, to several other Bonesmen, so that when he is shoved up into high office, government, finance, etc., he can be blackmailed into silence.The new member has to cavort, au naturel, sometimes more than once, with another Bonesman in a double-size coffin filled with mud.

As mentioned in our stories and talk shows, the secret pictures of this, reportedly ended up in the possession of the picture editor of a group of magazines run by American Media, Inc., AMI, headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. That editor was Bob Stevens. Being of near-sighted vision, he took off his glasses and he opened up an envelope addressed to him, holding it close up to his face, breathing thus in spores of anthrax, from which he soon thereafter died.

Rudolph Guiliani, once U.S. District Attorney in New York, later Mayor of New York City, founded and owns BioOne, specializing in cleaning up places made toxic by anthrax. He bought the closed AMI building for a "song" and now has possession of the pictures that could scandalize his pal George W. Bush, and Bush's male sex-mate, U.S. Senator John F. Kerry, "laying down and playing dead" while supposedly running for president against 3rd cousin and fellow Bonesman George W. Bush.

In her book, Kitty Kelley claims that, from her sources, Bush, facing embarrassment by the possible revelations of the pictures, arranged for secret U.S. agents to murder Bob Stevens.
www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
c'mon Simulacra -are you serious?
Bush is not the right lider, but this thread sounds like taken from the sewage

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Actually, there are a whole manner of things in the book that make the eyebrow raise.

I'll be buying it

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've seen more compelling accounts of G-Dubs sexual explorations documented on ATS. The Colonel had some quite convincing mudpit threads actually.

But what are ya gonna do? Fuhgettaboutit.

It's not like it matters to anyone expect people that would never believe it anyway.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure how credible you believe David Icke is, but he actually backs up the story of a young woman who claims she was raped by Dick Cheney. The name escapes me at the moment, but she went on and wrote a book about her being under mind control while Dick Cheney and associates sexually abused her. If these allegations are true, then it would make Dick Cheney a paedophile (see was only a teenager at the time).

Anyone remember this ladies name and the title of her book?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The same Kitty Kelly that wrote about septagenarians Nancy Reagan and Frank Sinatra "doing it" in the white house while Ronny was taking a nap.
Trash talking trash.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
LMAO! Seems like John Kerry wasn't the only one "Flip Flopping".....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There was an articale about that book 'the bush dynisty' on the guardian newspaper website, they said its not a factual book, kitty kelly has basicly written fiction and she admits that, but maybe bush does 'flip flop' tee hee hee

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Whoa, I will like a copy of the book too, and does anybody knows if it has some nice pics, too.

Its allegations everywhere but they always die down.

And occurs when Bush past records are not show from its early years it makes you wonder. Right?

Hey don't judge me now, I am just open minded.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow, rense and Kittey Kelly in the same post...just doesn't send warm fuzzy feelings of believability to me, ya know?

Seriously, I believe we are all bisexual, to a degree. Maybe kind of a bell curve thing. With a small % 100 straight of gay, the rest in between, a good number 50-50%.
These may not be all the most overt feelings in us, but I believe a lot of us have same-sex desires/

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Apparently George Bush is Bisexual.
Laura Bush was a known lesbian in high school.
And George Bush Jr. may not be the father of the 'Bush Twins'.

I thought this was the beginning of a Sci fi story about alternate universes.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well if it's true then I definately think that Bush is the bitch...in fact I bet he's a bit of a squeeler.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have a problem with the whole "divulging of the entire sexual history" by Bones initiates.

What sexual history of significance is a nineteen year old man/boy going to have at that point? I assume that there were many young Bonesmen who had no sexual history at all. Maybe they do today, because rules of sexuality have been loosened in today's society, but prior to 1960 or so, I would imagine that most initiates were still virgins.

I can hardly believe that because a kid may have digitally stimulated little Sally Rottencrotch, that it would be any real thing to hang over the head of an official in attempt of blackmail.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Good for Dubya! I hope that someday, the weight of his past trips to the dark side will overhealm him, and hell come leaping out of the closet like New jersey's Govonor did.

This actually puts little shrub up a notch in my opinion. Cocaine, wild parties, a little dallying on "the dark side", weird occult rituals...I mean, hell, Its a shame the little bastard turned into a jesus freak, because he was just the type of person I used to hang out at raves and metal concerts with!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Good for Dubya! I hope that someday, the weight of his past trips to the dark side will overhealm him, and hell come leaping out of the closet like New jersey's Govonor did.

This actually puts little shrub up a notch in my opinion. Cocaine, wild parties, a little dallying on "the dark side", weird occult rituals...I mean, hell, Its a shame the little bastard turned into a jesus freak, because he was just the type of person I used to hang out at raves and metal concerts with!

He puts on the "Jesus freak" act to get the conservative/Christian vote.

Thing is, he's neither one.

I hesitate to refer to Bush as a Christian. He sure doesn't act like one. He's a liberal in Republican clothing.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I have a problem with the whole "divulging of the entire sexual history" by Bones initiates.

What sexual history of significance is a nineteen year old man/boy going to have at that point? I assume that there were many young Bonesmen who had no sexual history at all. Maybe they do today, because rules of sexuality have been loosened in today's society, but prior to 1960 or so, I would imagine that most initiates were still virgins.

Bones men are seniors at Yale so they are older then nineteen. There was a good book written about them by a women that was in scroll&key second to skull and bones in prestige at Yale. She said these sexual history things go on for 2-3 hours
But it starts at the first time you masterbated so it covers more then just people you had sex with.

She did say after knowing some of these bonemen she had no clue how they fill up that much time

[edit on 25-12-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's better him being bisexual than being sexually gratified by the wars across the globe. Hopefully it's not both!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Hey don't judge me now, I am just open minded.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by marg6043]

I know marg, you are just looking for more gossip. Makes your life interesting, doesn't it?

Maybe you need to "get a life". :shk:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiohead
It's better him being bisexual than being sexually gratified by the wars across the globe. Hopefully it's not both!

My husband has these George Carlin audio tapes that I have heard. I remember Carlin saying something about men go to war to prove whose *you-know-what* is bigger.

Now if I may be crude for a moment...this war on terror doesn't make Dubya *acquire* a bigger one--it just *makes* him a big one!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Now if I may be crude for a moment...this war on terror doesn't make Dubya *acquire* a bigger one--it just *makes* him a big one!

Hey I agree with you, and I find it funny for Mahree here thinks that people that wants to know the juicy details of our public figures just want gossip and they don't have a life.

Well mahree I guess ATS is my life and how about you, what are you here for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join