It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear & Present danger : Large Earth Quake - West Coast- 24- 48+ hours

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi ,

just wanted to let everyone know- stay safe get to high ground and open ground. don't ask me for a Magnitude except that there will be a significant impact to daily life. ill be watching and hoping i am wrong but it is quite clear and im a little freaked out .

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Clear and present danger of clogging the boards.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can this topic be closed?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

We've been down this road before, back in March…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I am not saying you either can't "see" or you are wrong. I am asking, why should I believe you? Chances are you are either a troll or a mentally unstable person. You could also just be misguided. It just sucks that when this thread goes by the wayside we still wont get answers. Although it wont be going anywhere any time soon if someone's going to link it to show you've been wrong like the above ^^^
edit on 2-6-2015 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Actually i was correct, you may wait 48 HRS.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

24-48+ hours? Nailed down the time frame with much wiggle room. So if this happens 200 years from now, that would be part of that 48+ estimate?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'll play. How did you get this information/surmise/wildguess? Have you had plenty of accurate predictions/guesses/comesupheadshalfthetime in the past? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
OP, you said get high up! Do you see/feel a tsunami coming with this?

I posted seeing waves on the west coast here back in 2011 on a now closed thread. No time frame though, only shown a vision of them in 2008.

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is the predictions forum. Right? Wait...yes it is. So the OP can predict Unicorns will stampede the White House at high noon tomorrow if he/she wants. Doesn't mean any of us have to believe it. "Why so serious"?
edit on 6/2/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have no prob with the thread, just the 48+ time frame. I LIVE here on the SAF and would like precision in my impending death. I want to do things before I die....take longer than a 2 minute shower every other day is one of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There has been an increase in the 5+ mags in the Pacific Northwest per the EDIS website.OP , is this what you are basing this on ?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's a legit prediction. Let's see if you are any good at it. Just happens that there is a possibility of it from watching off shore of Oregon and the volcanic activity up by Washington. We only have a few days to wait to see if it comes true also

I like predictions that you don't have to wait months for to see if anything will happen. Either it happens or it doesn't. The predictions forum is for this sort of thing, so it is in the right place.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Current warnings for this month

jwilliams7497.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You might be right on average earthquakes ( 5.0 and below), but the big one will come unexpectedly. Nobody can predict an exact day for that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
48+ what is 48+? Is that like a small 72? I'm guess the count down for this prediction would start today and go on till tomorrow maybe the next day cause of the +.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i am a skeptic, but even in his last thread, the first thing that stood out to me, was him telling people somethings coming, and to watch the news, THE DAY BEFORE THE BALTIMORE RIOTS STARTED!

i'm not saying he is psychic, only that he was not wrong.......

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

"Something is coming" is not a prediction. There is always something coming.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Unicorns will stampede the White House at high noon tomorrow

Damn you Klassified... who told you my plan?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Great. Cause freaking out about a possible EQ last Friday wasn't stressful enough.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join