It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails in Atlanta, wtf..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
newbie here, so sorry if this isnt the right place for this however, being that I have suddenly become very interested in Chem trails and jsut what the hell they are I have noticed that where I live..atlanta has been just bombarded with them, today there everywhere, strangely 2 times in the past month i have been about as sick with the flu as I can ever remember...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's just contrails from the passing jets. Atlanta is a major international hub, of course the sky is gonna be full of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
tebyen; bull$hit...There are CONTRAILS,,,and there are CHEMTRAILS..2 very diffrent things. Come on people, surely you can see the VAST diffrence..There is such a big diffrence between the two!!!!!!!! Anyone knows this, yet some people seem to dissmiss this fact because they are in fear....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lucid, what proof do you have, other than one is supposed to last longer than the other?

There's no logical reason for the government to put anything into the air, when there's so many more convienant, easier ways of doing it.

*edit*

I don't deny it out of fear either. I deny it out of lack of evidence.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by tebyen]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I live in Atlanta. I have lived under the landing and approach corridors for over 20 years. There is no cemtrails. It is crap. There are days in which the contrails linger and some days they do not. If you look at the high altitude temps and humidity of those days you will see a direct correlation.
If you paid attention to the sky everyday, even the days in which the contrails do not linger, you will see that the routes are the same every day. The only ones that change are the approach and landing corridors into Hartsfield-Jackson. And that has to do with the direction of the wind. The "lanes" you see your "chemtrails" are the same everyday. You have the Texas to NY lanes (rough direction) and the Miami to Chicago lanes. This gives you a grid.

Example:
If the jet stream is blowing in a straight line over Atlanta, either W-E, or if the Gulf Stream is coming in from Florida in a relatively N-S direction you will get the grid effect. This is due to the separation of passenger flights. Atlanta ATC has this in place for safety reason. Example: Say the separation is 5 min. And the jet stream is blowing W-E then Plane "x" out of Miami heading to NY leaves a nice contrail. 5min later a flight from Orlando heading to Pittsburg comes by it does not fly through Plane "x" contrail. That is because the jet stream has pushed it towards the east. This happens all day long. That is where you get your grid.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
atcmonitor.com...

You can monitor the MACEY & AWSON corridors. As well as listen to the ATC communications.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, on hearing this, I went outside and looked (I'm in Atlanta), and I saw this, so I took a pic with my digital cam. Just now.

Another:

No chemicals, eh?

Also I might point out that I am nowhere near Hartsfield International Airport.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
adds.aviationweather.noaa.gov...

According to current weather reports at that altitude the temp is -47 C. So I would assume the contrails will hang about for awhile. Contrary to some website contrails do hang around for awhile. You do not need chemicals for this to happen. I just went out side all of the 8 aircraft leaving contrails can be accounted for.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, on hearing this, I went outside and looked (I'm in Atlanta), and I saw this, so I took a pic with my digital cam. Just now.

No chemicals, eh?

Also I might point out that I am nowhere near Hartsfield International Airport.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by TrueAmerican]

You do not have to be on top of Hartsfield. What I see is 4 contrails for sure and possible two others. Nothing uncommon at all for your area. What you are seeing appears to be an intersection of corridors in the NS EW Grids.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Phew, ok, I was starting to feel a little sick there all of a sudden from the chemicals, but since you said that I feel better now.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There is a chemical in those clouds. H2O.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The "chem-trails" have been pretty well debunked by now, but there are still a couple of "chem-a-zoid" sites, although not that many people go there any more.

Carnicon's and Thermit's sites may still be up, and there's this one site where a guy will tell you how to make a "chem-buster" out of a shower-rod, a bucket of epoxy and some crystals or something.

I think he claims that it stops hurricanes or rainstorms, too.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah, I live in Atlanta too, and I haven't seen any unusual sickness patterns around my office or with anyone I know.

I also haven't noticed any abnormal amount of chem/contrails in the area.

If anything, I was surprised that I missed with the whole "flue" thing this winter, even when it went through my office with everyone else.

Maybe you just ate some bad food? I had a buddy of mine who had a bad bunch of apples and got ill like every day because he didn't know the apples he ate at lunch were making him sick.

I dunno, I hope you feel better though, it just sucks to be sick.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's very hard to convince a sheep that the lines in the sky are indeed chemical sprays. Well they are and they are killing people. My mom is a nurse and she has seen many deaths from pnemonia and flu like illnesses but she says the doctors don't know what it is and the cultures come back negative.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's even harder to convince an idiot basic principles of meteorology, atmospheric physics, and the basics of the air traffic system, but we try.

So, Joe, Your mom is a nurse, good for her. How much education do you have in science? Have you ever studied chemistry? Physics? Earth Science?

[edit on 10-1-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's really quite simple to tell teh difference.

when you see two planes in the relatively same airspace. one is leaving a wide trail - wider than the plane itself. the other is not leaving a trail at all. both are large jet planes. then you start to realize that chemicals are being sprayed in our skies.

i used to work closing shift at a fast food joint last summer and then i would stay up the rest of the night and watch the sunrise. well i would notice a blue sky in the morning, then these jets come in and lay down these WIDE trails in criss cross patterns and before long the sky is cloudy. these are not normal contrails...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
It's really quite simple to tell teh difference.

when you see two planes in the relatively same airspace.

Ah, but they are not in the same air space, are they?

You can't tell what altitude they are at, so you don't really know how far apart they really are, do you?

get a subscription to flight explorer and look up the data on the planes., then come and talk to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
When I lived in the US, I suddenly gained 10lbs in a short time and I had the worst flu I ever had in the first 2 months there...

It must have been the Chem-Trails

Actually it was a poor diet (McDonalds®) and germs forreign to my immune system.

I felt alot better when I switched to the subway diet

anyway, "Chem-Trails" are all over the world, esspecially here in the Netherlands, the first thing I did was laugh this obvious hoax/super paranoia in it's face...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My mother has been a registered nurse for over 20 years.

She works hospice now in the greater Charleston, SC area. In case you don't know, hospice deals with terminally ill patients. In otherwords, all her patients die.

You know what usually kills them? Cancer. You know from what? Smoking. Not a single person she cares for says on their deathbed, "Curse you chemtrails! *cough* *cough* Curse you!" The other ones are usually dying from complications from being really really fat.

I'm not saying that it is impossible that some plane somewhere at some time or another releases something they shouldn't be releasing. I mean, if you can't trust giant industrial companies to keep you healthy, who can you trust? You know? However, I think this whole chemtrail things is as silly as the missle hitting the pentagon instead of the plane deal people are still arguing on other boards.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For all those interested in Chemtrails (they do exist). I suggest you get the book Chemtrails Confirmed by William Thomas. It has ALL the facts. I'm only halfway through but what im getting is this:

back in the 90's the world leaders realized that global warming was going to be really really bad unless we cut emissions or did something else. They didn't want to have to make the people of western civilization change their gas using habits so they came up with another plan. They used computer models to determine that if they could cut the amount of sunlight reaching the earth by 1 or 2% it would virtually solve their problem. Although it was aknowledged that they don' t know what they are getting their hands into as far as messing with the atmosphere goes, they decided to risk it. Since around 1999 they have been releasing aluminum oxide particles from air force tankers over many countries. As far as the sickness goes, there is government documented proof that in the past they "tested" biowarfare on unsuspecting civilian populations and they may be doing it now. Another theory is that the bacteria and mycoplasms exist naturally in the upper atmostphere and are being brought down by attaching to the aluminum.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by joepits]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join