It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad's Suicide Squad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I know this will be wildly unpopular here, but hey, thats a normal day for me here!

Back in 2012 Nawaf Fares, an ex Syrian diplomat was interviewed by The Telegraph

As expected, what he says about Aasad and his regime is quite damning, but is it true?
As far as I'm aware, his story hasn't changed in the last 3 years, and in January this year an article from The Washington Times discussed a video of men declaring themselves part of the Syrian Army’s Mountain Battalion, “the establishment of a martyrdom-seeking platoon".

It appears that the claim of Assad and suicide bombers "platoons" won't go away.
Fares claims that the attacks in and before 2012 were designed to lay the blame on the rebel movement.

If you've made it this far, then I hope you agree that it appears that Assad is still doing such things even today. I wonder if the chemical weapons attack was also engineered by Assad against his own people?

The more I read about him, the more I'm convinced that it's a real possibility. The term "false flag" gets thrown about too much here on ATS, but I think in this case, it may be a fitting term, although I expect either to be completely ignored or vehemently disagreed with.

But we're here to find the truth aren't we? There are too many incorrectly
parroting that ISIS is created by the US, these same people will almost certainly be turned off at the mere suggestion that Assad is the bad guy here.

There must be a reason why ISIS, AL Queda, other gulf countries, western countries AND his own people want him gone, right? It goes a bit beyond western propaganda here, don't you think?

Some other links for your perusal:
now.mmedia.me...
www.washingtoninstitute.org...

edit on 29/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ok got it, I am supposed to hate Assad

While turning blind eye to US and Saudis creating ISIS out of Syrian Rebels.

Those of you on side of US government and their policy don't have a paper bridge to stand on.
edit on 29-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

There must be a reason why ISIS, AL Queda, other gulf countries, western countries AND his own people want him gone, right?

I know a reason, none of them have control over him

A good reason as any

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Does that justify a government sanctioned suicide team?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Does his squad have a hot blonde in clown make up as one of its members?

2nd line.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Can you go troll somewhere else please?

How many times have you been banned and come back now? 20?

Get a life

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

No.

As expected, my thread gets trolled and no one wants to know about it.

I get it, anyone fighting against the evil, fascist, nazi American governmet are saints and heroes.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Do you have evidence of the claim?

Reportedly this reportedly that, blah blah blah, someone says something and that is true now?

This guy said something, was it true?

there is no evidence, just rumors, reports, things that anyone can do to weaken an enemy, but clearly it seems you hold the truth, in a war torn country with hundreds of parties seeking power, summit in chaos, you know for a fact that Assad have these squads and there is not a single chance that lies are being told to get him out of power.

I mean, Saddam did had those weapons of mass destruction right?
edit on 29-5-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

these same people will almost certainly be turned off at the mere suggestion that Assad is the bad guy here.

Bzzzz, wrong answer - He's a politician who just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shall we name world leaders equally or even more so nefarious towards their citizens and whom the US government C R I C K E T S.

What's going on in Syria that has the US Government all obsessive compulsive disorder?

It goes a bit beyond western propaganda here, don't you think?
Correct - global propaganda would be more accurate - to divide the west internally as well as against a perceived enemy that the TV tells them exists............and which intellectually challenged folk incapable of free thought fall for generation after generation

There must be a reason why ISIS, AL Queda, other gulf countries, western countries AND his own people want him gone
would that be because the western propaganda you speak of insists this is the case?

Would it piss you off if I said that the alphabet agents of Israel and the US and House of Saud used chemical weapons against the Syrian people and blamed it on Assad and that I have no proof and the only "proof" otherwise is what western propaganda outlets tell us so?

Wildly unpopular indeed.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: supremecommander

No.

As expected, my thread gets trolled and no one wants to know about it.

I get it, anyone fighting against the evil, fascist, nazi American governmet are saints and heroes.

You wake me up when Assad poses a direct threat to the people of the United States.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just a wild guess on my part but could it be seen as the wests attempt to keep the imf/usd system going ? The threat of BRICS and cutting a big chunk of the money pie away must of had tptb in a spot . How do they bring about a new system if they cant control the collapse .

Syria / Iran / Russia are very important for the China lead BRICS . I think that the west figured that a option to sink Syria Iraq as a functional Nation would be the best option over not having a puppet there .Much like Ukraine in that ,if you wont go along with our plan then you will be left in pieces and Russia will have to deal with you .

This all seems to be a battle between a bipolar and uni-polar world .tptb want the US to be their hegemony while a collective block of others don't want to go along with the plan .What happened in Lybia is what is happening in Syria .The arms and the ISIS fighters were given a new name and sent to the next country marked for destruction by the western ptb imo

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If you've made it this far, then I hope you agree that it appears that Assad is still doing such things even today. I wonder if the chemical weapons attack was also engineered by Assad against his own people?

I doubt it. At the time we didn't know Obama would be such a coward for one thing. recall his "red line"? It also ended up having the effect of waking up the Europeans from their slumber and getting them quickly on board with the destruction of Assad's chemical weapons. Even the Russians backed away from Assad a bit and they were a staunch ally - remember?

Using chemical weapons against your own people has proven to be a very bad idea in the not-so-distant past. Recall also at the time, especially on this site, people were calling Syria to be WW3, false flag to get America involved, end times scenarios all over the place. Didn't happen. I'm not sure how pissing off the Americans served Assad in any way. Hell it pushed Obama to giving aid to the rebels.

I think it is far more likely they had some on site commanders who had no qualms about killing with chemical weapons. Their concerns are much more immediate. They don't have luxury and status to lose like Assad. No... too much to lose. Assad is a survivor, he likes being in power. Your average mid east tin pot dictator would have already fled to Europe by now, but not Assad. Guy's like Assad end up being shot in disheveled clothes after a serious ass beating.

V

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm just looking for the truth mate.

Im a bit confused as to what you're trying to say, seems though many already agree with you, although I wonder if it's just be caused you said bzzz wrong answer at the start and that was enough for a star?

Do you believe that the chemical attacks were carried out by western interests?
Did you follow my links at all?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well yes, I provided several links in my OP, and I never said Imheld the truth, I wanted to bring this up so we could perhaps find it, whatever it is.

Thing is, most of you guys need to get over the anti US rhetoric first, as it just makes you ridiculously biased.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
There must be a reason why ISIS, AL Queda, other gulf countries, western countries AND his own people want him gone, right? It goes a bit beyond western propaganda here, don't you think?

You're distorting the facts. Actually is totally the opposite. The majority of Syrian people are in favor of Assad not against him.

If his own people were against him he was out already. No men can endure and be democratically elected at the same time, during a supposed "revolution" of his people. Reality check.

No men can endure for more than 4 years against:
- against is own people;
- against "moderate" rebels (i.e al-Nusra / Al-Qaeda) backed by US;
- against ISIS;
- against Turkey;
- against Israel;
- against Money and Weapons from the US, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar;

At this point, against western controlled media propaganda, this guy is like Superman, because he can stay in power against all the "good guys"!! wow! call the Marvell guys in...

edit on 29/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

The FSA are the moderates, not Al Nusra/Al Queda.

And Clark's speech was made 14 years ago...

How's that 5 year plan working out?

edit on 29/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

it just makes you ridiculously biased.

Considering I have not anti US rhetoric and neither i am supporting anyone i think you should take some of your own advice like

Can you go troll somewhere else please?

or

Get a life

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I provide several links in the OP and you ask me for evidence and you call me the troll?

smh

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I read your links, if you think this is evidence

The Middle East Media Research Institute posted a video that included clips of masked men declaring themselves part of the Syrian Army’s Mountain Battalion, “the establishment of a martyrdom-seeking platoon,” The Times of Israel reported.

Let me just go grab a camcorder a mask and claim something

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

How's that 5 year plan working out?
No doubt that the neo-con plan was arrogant and ambitious . They thought the plan could roll along without people noticing just what was happening covertly . Thanks to sites like ATS and alternative news sites we the people started seeing the bigger picture . Webster Tarple was one of the first on the ground in Homs back at that time . He painted a much different picture then what was being portrayed by the western presstitutes . Just like what we are seeing about Ukraine .Their plan is not going as planned and the time frame has been moved ahead far enough that one has to wonder if maybe they may have to abandon it .

I mean like they lost all element of surprise and their News outlets credibility just keep dropping . Weather Bengazi , Osama , 911 ....Gee is there any wonder their stories get checked out and questioned so much ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join