It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad's Suicide Squad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Men, there is no "moderates" here.
The time is not the issue, the objective is. And that, no one can deny, specially when it comes from a General of the United States Army.
Drag and resistance is a pain in ###.

Important thing his, anyone that really try's to think about whats happening around the world and wants to know the truth, can dodge the usual BS propaganda.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

This is why I starteded this thread, to get to the bottom of it, how about helping instead of outright dismissing it?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Here's the thing......there is no such thing as "western" interests anymore. You know my stance on such subjects.....there is a global alliance to keep up the lie that there are indeed geographical bits of dirt called "countries" and that these bits of dirt have different vested interests regarding the planets resources.

That, mate, is where my mind-set starts...........all I do is travel the globe (thanks to having a job that gives me this ability) and I see it daily.........middle of China, backwardass regions of Indonesia, the guts of the US, UAE, Qatar...........everyone wants an ipad and wifi..........nothing else matters (except getting a strangle-hold of the worlds Oil and Gas reserves). I run with the biggest players $$$ wise in the world - and I see it daily. Alliances are based on coin, nothing more and nothing less.

So again, I'm going to ask the single most pertinent question regarding your OP...........

What's going on in Syria that has the US Government all obsessive compulsive disorder?

I know the answer - do you?

(Hint..it's under his dirt)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes, oil.

That explains the West's interests and it explains other Gulf country's interests, even explains ISIS's interest.

Doesn't explain what Assad is said to be doing against his own people though, and the actual topic at hand.

Forget about it

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The Washington times article looks more like a propaganda piece than legitimate news reporting.

I do hope you realise that the term 'Martyrdom' means to die for your faith.

The Coptic Christians who were executed by ISIS are considered martyrs. Every Syrian who has lost a relative of friend fighting in the war considers the fallen as martyrs who need avenging.

So when viewed in this light, and without specific acknowledgement from them that they are suicide bombers, (which is not given in the article) I see them as an elite marine corps who acknowledge they might be sent into very hostile territory on risky missions they have a good chance of not making it out alive from.

As for the other article, it is very interesting and thought provoking. But I ask you this - why has it been three years since it was published and we have not seen an avalanche of information to support this man's claims?

Once again it seems very speculative and more of a propaganda piece.

ETA Everyone in the international community supports change in Syria. Nobody is saying that he is necessarily the leader of the future Syria. However, Assad's fate is something for the people of Syria to decide. And it needs to be done with voting ballots, not tanks and bombs.
edit on 21-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

>> There must be a reason why ISIS, AL Queda, other gulf countries, western countries AND his own people want him gone, right?

I know a reason, none of them have control over him

A good reason as any

Actually, the reason for all of the above's emnity with Assad is that he is an extension of their emnity with Iran. They can't attack Iran directly, but they can hurt Iran's ally. Inside Syria, the rebels and ISIS are exclusively Sunni---Assad has some Sunni supporters but other Shia, Alawite and whatever Christians are left are all 100% on Assad's side (no matter how much they despise the man), because they know the alternative is a genocide of non-Sunni.

Even if the 'moderate' rebels were to win---would they then fight al-Nusra and ISIS to prevent a genocide of Christians and Alawites? They wouldn't lift a finger.

The transition of Syria from a legitimate political protest against Assad's dictatorship and tyranny into a vile civil war is the intent and responsibility of wealthy Gulf Arabs. They turned it into a slaughter. Not the West or Israel or anything like that. But the West did foolishly fail to oppose it.

The fall of Iraq to ISIS was the primary responsiblity of the incapability of the Iraqi Army and pro-Iranian sectarian nature of the Iraqi government under Maliki.

edit on 23-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The answer is - follow the money.

If you aren't following the money your research is for naught. The truth is there are monetary reasons for the US and Europe to remove Assad.

Never mind the US has been destroying the Middle East for the last 12 years. Assad must be the bad guy, right? The last 12 years of war, air, and drone strikes while various US corporations rake in millions (if not billions) of tax-payer dollars has nothing to do with it?

C'mon man. You listen to one guy's story that is anti-Assad and disregard a mountain of evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join