It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every glass of water you drink is almost 100% dinosaur wee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Think about the people that go under their own will into the waters of oceans, lakes, and other bodies of water. Those places are filled with oil, corexit, fish poop, fish semen, little kid's urine, grow up people's urine, human semen, girls that are on their periods, nuclear waste, fluoride, and that's not even counting the microorganisms. Nasty. Oh and that chlorine in pools is also a toxic agent.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

If...this is true...we can just use water filters.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The water I drink comes from a reservoir with fish in it. That reservoir was fed by streams with fish and little bugs in it.

I'm sure it technically has a dinosaur pee component, but I'm also certain it has a more recent fish pee, fish poop, fish corpse component, also (along with the pee, poop, and corpses of other animals and insects living in and along its banks).

edit on 5/28/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Another interesting factoid, or I"m told, is every atom in our body eventually finds its way into every person's body on the planet within a few short years. So every person in history, including the recent Osama Bin Laden and Hitler, are circulating in each and every person alive today on an atomic scale. One wonders if this has an affect beyond the atomic?
edit on 28-5-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Mm.m.m...dinosaur pee!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What a complete pile of crock. The elements for water lay outside the sun's corona, and all elements except for those gifted by another star super nova type deal, are given by Momma Sun, not saturn, the real sun. Earth's water comes from the sun. Google stars and jets of water.

The lies are insane. They not only use the word contaminated, but nearly 100%, ie that is all pee nearly, instead of star gifts, which it truly is, star gifts, like a Good Mommy Star.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: dollukka
Also everything what we eat is contaminated by dinosaur poo... Elements on earth are quite constant ( recycled )

This I can believe, as dinosaurs have been proven to poop.

Fossilized Dino Poo:

link

DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--/RV=2/RE=1432851347/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.epier.com%2fBiddingForm.asp%3f1667450/RK=0/RS=QWGq53jDe.ApAgeMGI8fx0v1D 8Q-

AKA forbidden by YaHoo... Google. That's some link Yuh gave us,

To pee or not to pee...fortunately outrageous!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It's not only Dinosaur pee what's in the water! And I'm not going into details about that period..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: dollukka
Also everything what we eat is contaminated by dinosaur poo... Elements on earth are quite constant ( recycled )

This I can believe, as dinosaurs have been proven to poop.

Fossilized Dino Poo:

link

DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--/RV=2/RE=1432851347/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.epier.com%2fBiddingForm.asp%3f1667450/RK=0/RS=QWGq53jDe.ApAgeMGI8fx0v1D 8Q-

AKA forbidden by YaHoo... Google. That's some link Yuh gave us,

To pee or not to pee...fortunately outrageous!

Sorry about that.
Here is a link to fossilized turtle poo for sale if you are in the market:

Turtle poo for sale

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Every glass of water you drink is almost 100% dinosaur wee

Gasp!

The Horror!

I didn't know dinosuar wee could last hundreds of millions of years.

If it ain't pesticides in the water.

If it ain't oil in the water.

ITS DINO PEE PEE!

Oh the humanity.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Heat up a rocky meteorite and you get water. I think that must account for at least a few percentages of our water not being dinosaur pee.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Heat up a rocky meteorite and you get water. I think that must account for at least a few percentages of our water not being dinosaur pee.

Launch a rocket fueled by liquid hydrogen (such as the space shuttle's main engine) and a lot of water is produced by the chemical reaction. Heck, water is produced every time I burn hydrocarbon fossil fuels -- such as when I drive my car.

The chemical reaction of burning gasoline/petrol:

2C8H18 + 25O2 --> 16CO2 + 18H2O.

I think some of that newly-created water would not count as being dinosaur pee.

edit on 5/29/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I thought reptiles don't drink.

Anyhoo, this looks like a rather ignorant, armchair-journalism article. Water distilled from wee is perfectly safe to drink.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm laughing at the responses here. I love the picture of Prince Charles sipping tea. That's too funny

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
What a complete pile of crock. The elements for water lay outside the sun's corona, and all elements except for those gifted by another star super nova type deal, are given by Momma Sun, not saturn, the real sun. Earth's water comes from the sun. Google stars and jets of water.

The lies are insane. They not only use the word contaminated, but nearly 100%, ie that is all pee nearly, instead of star gifts, which it truly is, star gifts, like a Good Mommy Star.

The oxygen comes from the stars. The hydrogen in water probably came from the creation of the universe.

However, that's simply the two elements that make water. Those two elements make a bunch more things, too, when combined with other atoms -- not just water.

Most of the water on Earth has been water for a long time -- millions or billions of years. Some of that water has been split back apart into its basic elements of hydrogen and oxygen through processes like electrolysis (the way most hydrogen is created these days). At that point, it is no longer water, but simply oxygen and hydrogen.

However, new water is also being created every day through the burning of the hydrogen in hydrocarbon fossil fuels -- such as burning gasoline/petrol in your car. The hydrogen atom locked up in the hydrocarbon fuel reacts with the oxygen in the air during combustion of the fuel, and brand-new water is one of the by-products that comes out of the tail pipe.

edit on 5/30/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join