It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sight Never Seen by Human Eyes is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

It looks like a gigantic golf ball to me.
edit on 28-5-2015 by frostjon361 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

That's a sweet illustration. I predict a worm hole is what Pluto is orbiting around...or a giant alien ship. Lol

Joking aside, S&F this thread for sure.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Jaffo this is a cool Thread!! Looking foreward to some new images of Pluto !!!

Swanne Thanx for dropping in the images!! Right On Bro!!!

Great Thread!!!
Syx...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Of course lost in all of this is the fact that we discovered not just one but TWO new moons orbiting this rock as we approached it. There still remains a very real risk that at any moment New Horizons will be obliterated by an unknown body. Man, if that happened, the NIBURU!!!!! threads would multiply like crazy, lol. . .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Awesome Pluto-Charon gif dude!! cool beans even!! LOL!!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No doubt on that one Jaffo! I'd say you are completely correct there about the Nibiru threads!!!
Hmm, maybe I'll start one!!? LMAO!!!
(Seriously, I believe in The Nibiru System!!)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That might be a Great possibility RP2!!! I hope for something on it!!!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Umm Tenth? I wonder if You have factual evidence that The Nibiru System does not exist?
(I'm thinking no, but I doubt a lot of the 'evidence', if you can call it that, about The System being real... Thoughts?...) Syx...

EDIT: Tenth? I saw you reply to RP2. I got my answer there... Sorry, I am late getting here in this thread and should have read further before I got My Dragons imagination and all that going..LOL!!!

Later, Syx...

edit on 28-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Anytime

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

No doubt on that one Jaffo! I'd say you are completely correct there about the Nibiru threads!!!
Hmm, maybe I'll start one!!? LMAO!!!
(Seriously, I believe in The Nibiru System!!)

I have to admit that while I lean towards there being no such system and I regularly mock those who claim proof, I am wise enough to admit that it is still possible. . . and would be REALLY cool.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

For real! There is always that one chance , eh?

Ok I gotta Fly. Cool Ass Thread Here!! Thank You for This!!! Later, Syx...

edit on 28-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Appreciate the thread, I can't wait to see Pluto once the images become more clear. Interesting times we live in, lets hope another World War does not ruin any chance of possibly discovering something life changing. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

As funny as that was meant to be, technically no.

Voyager2 is the more likely candidate to find that if it continues to broadcast once it reaches the end of th Sun's gravity influence and enters the Oort cloud. Although it's far more likely to get destroyed before that lol

That's if it is even located in the area where Voyager1 and 2 headed after slinging around Jupiter and Saturn, which was towards Neptune on their way out of our solar system. There are various other directions that we have no idea about what exists, unfathomable multiple directions.

You know Tenth, I remember as a kid I thought of the Solar system as existing in a straight line, I didn't comprehend the science of planets orbiting the Sun. I just thought you went a certain direction and passed them all one by one. Anyone else ever think like that as a kid? I cant be the only one.

Also, it would have to physically exist lol Which it doesn't.

~Tenth

Yeah I agree, at least when it is given the "Nibiru" label, but there could be a Planet X out there somewhere, but there could be anything out there once you get to a certain distance away.

As far as the Sumerian stuff, I think maybe it could have been a meteorite hitting the planet back then, or possibly when an earlier Planet broke up between Jupiter and Mars which remains now as only the Asteroid belt. Could be what eventually destroyed Mars atmosphere.

I do believe that the Earth suffered something catastrophic back when the Dinosaurs roamed the Earth though, and it was probably from something massive creating that crater hole in the Mexican Yucatan. I think the Moon possibly broke off during that time, just a thought.

It's all just my own personal assumptions, but I believe they are pretty good ones. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
To give an idea of the general direction of both of the Voyager1 and Voyager2 probes, this link provides it. It clearly shows that they are only exploring a very small part of the Space that exists outside our Solar System. ~$heopleNation.

Voyager 1 & 2 Flight Paths

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think they will be stunned when they find The Greys alien bases and dangerous laser weapons they will use to destroy Earth lol.

edit on 28-5-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I enhanced the image to get a tiny bit more detail and smoothness. Just think of the better images coming for this!!

edit on 28-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: t

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
More images , scroll down in here…

Another dirty, cold, pock marked snowball…

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Niburu will come to you like a thief in the night, it will rob you of your senses but replace them with the childlike wonder of seeing your first fish.

So it shall be written so it shall be done!

Seriously though, the Oort cloud is a fantastic mystery and if we get ANY data back it will be invaluable.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Don`t get too excited Skippy. NASA has a flawless track record of obscuring anything deemed to be earth shattering news. The closer you get the blurrier the images will be.Just look at the close up pics of the unexplained bright lights on Ceres, smudged over and blurry just as you get close enough to have your mind blown.Expect the same from our overlords as we approach Pluto.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if more small moons are discovered as New Horizons approaches the Pluto-Charon system, and maybe even smaller bits of debris scattered around. I think it's inevitable that we will be surprised, both by the system as a whole, and also the surface features on Pluto and Charon. I am really looking forward to this!
edit on 29-5-2015 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join