It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix lights jr. ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Long time no see ATS. Right to the point, we live in San Tan Valley, AZ, extreme SE part of the "valley". About 30 min ago, wife and I went out to smoke, looking Mostly East, but maybe a bit to the south over the mountain peaks I saw a strange formation of lights (now, we live under flight path for phx mesa gateway airport and sky harbor, so very used to paths and to jets...). What I saw can only liken to a white version of KITT or a cylon, what appeared to be 6 or 7 white lights, moving like the front red lights on KITT...they disappeared after a few seconds, only to reappear about 30 seconds later further down the horizon...they did this a total of 3 times then stopped...about 7-10 minutes later they reappeared much further to the left of where they had been, this time I had binocs on them, before they went out I counted 15 lights in a row, could see no structure, they disappeared and we are still out looking. Wondering if anyone else saw them and can corroborate? Wifey has cell camera at ready if it happens again

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I hope others come forward with what they've seen. Intriguing!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The Apaches believed the Superstitions (which lie, generally, in the direction you were looking) held hidden within them a gateway to the underworld.

Maybe something popped out?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
No, superstitions are north of us...We are looking towards Chandler and casa grande if I'm describing the arch of our gaze

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BigFrigginAl

I saw the same thing. It was a plane. I heard it go by overhead. They must have some new configuration of lights. I won't disclose what part of the Valley I was in.
It was unique enough to have me stop and just stare and try to figure it out.
edit on KWed, 27 May 2015 00:35:33 -0500am3120153340 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40
I've seen a lot of planes, this was not one...
I'm certain of that

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigFrigginAl

No, superstitions are north of us...We are looking towards Chandler and casa grande if I'm describing the arch of our gaze

Maybe our compasses are crossed.

But I'm sticking with the idea that something was unleashed from Apache Hell. It's about that time, anyway...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm in Ahwatukee and it's a regular thing...bizarre indeed.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
My compass is crossed...meant looking West...my bad in my haste to post

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I saw the "KITT" illumination as well. It was a plane. I stopped dead in my tracks to try to discern what I was looking at. It flew almost following the I-10. Curving towards Sky Harbor. I could hear the engines.

My suggestion is to look on MUFON to see if anyone else reported it. Not everyone is on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Kratos...wondering if we are looking at 2 different things...I am a good 30-40 miles from the I-10. This formation was dead straight over the san tan mountains. I've never seen 15 lights in a row like that...nor the "blinking out"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What I saw could have been one part of the formation you saw. Like I mentioned, I stopped and looked up to see this unique set of lights. I kind of got excited, until I heard the plane engines. Why they would be using this configuration of lights, I don't know. Perhaps, what you saw over in San Tan/Chandler was the whole group. I got to see one of them.
I won't disclose my exact location, but initially I thought it was a drone or a police helicopter with new lights.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This seems to be a worldwide phenomena at the moment. Had my own sighting a few weeks ago.

Six big bright deep orange lights in a line just sitting in the sky roughly two hundred feet above the treeline.

Another light suddenly blinked on underneath and moved up to join the others. This one then made a rapid descent a few feet then back up again.

The other witness to this was the guy I nearly crashed into who was parked in the middle of the road in the dark. He jumped out of his vehicle pointing to the sky and asked me if I saw what he was seeing.

We were awestruck by what we saw. Definitely not lanterns, drones, flares or regular aircraft.

I would love to see something like this again.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Could be for sure...was very odd, hence my post, no engine sound heard here and odd that it was headed towards Phoenix, then last viewing had it headed towards Florence...best I can put it from my perspective.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hmm..Florence? I will have to contact some people that live that way. The thing I saw was flying North/Northwest and was already passing South Mountain. When I saw it, it was flying at a strange angle, and then it straightened out as it approached downtown Phoenix, approaching Sky Harbor. It was not on a trajectory to land at Sky Harbor...that's for sure.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hi BFA we are neighbors I live near circle cross ranch and spend lots of time in the yard watching the night sky and my wife and I also see interesting things flying around here.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Did you guys see the strange multi-colored lights that we saw? They were for a lack of a better word, "pulsating" back and forth like the Knight Rider "KITT" car. Except multi-colored.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not tonight but I have seen something similar and I think it was a military helicopter, my wife and I have been noticing them flying around a lot lately especially in the evening. Do you think it could have been heading towards Luke's AFB?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Luke AFB is way on the other side of town. Who knows where this thing was flying to. All I know is that I saw the strange configuration of lights, heard airplane engines and then decided it wasn't anything special.
I've seen strange lights out here in AZ. Zaphod can attest to that, as he confirmed one of my sightings. We have some cool tech flying around.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I live in vegas and I saw the same formation two nights ago on the balcony of the cosmopolitan hotel. It was moving from east to west and it had another smaller triangle craft following it. I pointed it out to my friends but the light pollution made it very hard to see or take a picture of, but I know for certain this thing was HUGE the lights on the bottom were placed in a way I haven't seen on normal planes and it had to be pretty high up because you can't fly low around our strip buildings. I've been looking for another witness in the area. It was also traveling a lot different direction as normal planes. I know this because I've been here a long time and you can plainly see the commercial air flights, lights and what not. Before someone says it was just a big plane I need to tell you that this thing was a freaking longggggg skinny triangle shape. It was like two skinny rectangles attached at the top and it didn't look aerodynamic at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join