It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix lights jr. ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

I can only imagine what they are flying around up there?

When my wife and first moved here we were sitting in the yard at night and we both seen what looked like a star but it was coming closer and it was quiet then about 2 seconds later 2 military jets came into view so we figured (way after thinking it was a ufo all night) it's the desert and we are going to see a lot of strange things in the sky.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

If you have a nice trailer or truck set-up, go out to the desert past southwest of Goodyear. Camp out in the Sonoran National Park and you will see pretty cool stuff. Away from the light pollution. And no, I'm not talking about the ISS or satellites.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigFrigginAl

There's a military training range on the other side of mountains. That's probably what the lights were that you saw. See the link in my signature for more information.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry guys, had to sack out last night. Yes, that is towards where they do military training, I've seen that, this thing...it was odd, and the size, my last sighting of it where I counted 15 or so lights, from my naked eye perspective it was the size of 6-7 passenger jets if I have to try to make a comparison. (was not on any of the flight paths I've seen the jumbo jets take, but was about the same distance away where I can start to hear the engines on said jets "brake").

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BigFrigginAl

The lights you saw pulsing, were they under the other lights? Same color, or different colors?
edit on 5/27/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Lights were all white as far as I could tell, all in a single row

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Somehow I missed it. Sounds like it went right through my area. I haven't seen anything strange as everyone says around south mountain.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
I'm in Ahwatukee and it's a regular thing...bizarre indeed.

We are practically neighbors, I've lived in the A. Foothills for 4 yrs now and haven't seen anything. Maybe u can give me a tip on when these things happen most? Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join