It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tell the truth, tell it often, tell the children" and other propaganda in kids books.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is a (non-colouring in) book for kids about that fateful day........check it out ladies and gentlemen..........

So popular, a 2nd book was published.........
Hows that last picture doin' it for ya? This was published 4 years ago.

As clarified in September 2011, the graphic coloring novel We Shall Never Forget 9/11 The Kids Book of Freedom published August 3rd, 2011 is based on wire reports - news accounts and contains original pictorials concerning the May 2011 shooting of terrorist Osama bin Laden (OBL). This book has nothing to do with the US Administration's movie plans on the killing of bin Laden. Our company has not been in contact with Hollywood film makers or anyone else in the entertainment industry. We had zero contact with the Administration concerning this book and the book was not published for marketing research. A section inside this book is based on the facts similar to statements by President Barack H. Obama on live television and other facts surrounding the 9/11 radical Muslim Islamic terrorist OBL and his reign of American hatred; including OBL's elimination at the hands of SEAL Team Six directed from the orders issued by President George W. Bush.

To the American people and all others who may read this child's coloring book, We Shall Never Forget is designed (8.5" x 11", 36 pages.) to be a tool that parents can use to help teach children about the facts surrounding 9/11. This book also describes basic freedoms in America. We suggest parental guidance. As the 9/11 events are shown countless times on national media, this book will help children understand the meaning of these events. The book was created with honesty, integrity, reverence, respect and does not shy away from the truth. In this book you will see what happens to a terrorist who orders others to bomb our peace loving nation. Adult Coloring Books

The September 11, 2001 attacks on America are now commonly referred to as 9/11. It was a series of coordinated attacks by a radical Islamic Muslim extremist terrorist group who call themselves Al Qaeda. They were self-proclaimed Jihadists; many American people refer to them as homicide bombers. Their leader was a Saudi national named Osama Bin Laden. He and his men used hijacked U.S. airplanes as weapons. A total of 3,000+ innocent people from over 70 countries were killed. There were no survivors from any of the airplanes.

Terrorism is human made and is very old; it comes in people of all shapes, sizes, and colors. We Shall Never Forget 9/11.
Current examples of modern evil are the Radical Islamic Muslim Tsarnaev brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar, one of which became a US Citizen on 9/11/2012.

Listen to the crap this bloke manages to spruike in less than 30 seconds........impressive

www.amazon.com...
www.coloringbook.com...
Muslims are just a tad pissed

Seriously, if you want my comments on this just hit my profile and read, oh I dunno, my last 10-20 posts - but the title of this thread should be a hint.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Don't worry, I'll never forget either...

I'll tell what I believe to be the truth, I'll tell it often, and I'll tell it to everybody that's willing to listen.

Good thread, S+F

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
How distorted this world can be.

For many, as me, this one is the face of state sponsored Terror :

nice OP

Edit:

"peace loving wonderful nation "
Yeah right! They must had been/be desperate.
edit on 26/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Need to word count the word Muslim. I'm sure the term would be over used.

Hopefully this is not a tool to incite hatred, training the youth of America for future wars. No wonder every country hates america, nothing to do with freedom. Prepare for a very intolerant next generation.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"We will make no distinction between the terrorists and those that harbour them". Comments like that will stay in a child's mind throughout life. Any middle eastern or Muslim predominant country will fall under the bracket of "harbouring them". Sickening and I'm not even American. I feel for your children. I wonder how many on ATS will buy this book?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just goes to show how desperate certain parties are to hide the truth in mplain site and continue fueling their propaganda machine

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is the ace up their sleeve when it comes to 9/11. They know even the dullards are starting to see the cracks in the Official Story, but they also know that the kids are the ones they really need to convince. These lies and their intended effects are generational in their time scale. In 50 years, most of us 'Truthers" will be gone and a coloring book will dictate the history of what did or didnt happen that day.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And when these kids start accessing sites like ATS, it's going to be a real Matrix moment for sure!!

We're constantly lied to, the kids are constantly lied to, but the truth is in 'Plane Site'.

edit on 26/5/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
"We will make no distinction between the terrorists and those that harbour them".

When are they going to bomb San Diego and Berlin btw?
Ugh, this made me grit my teeth while reading through it.
So, now Osama Bin Ladin is an Egyptian?
He's all about accuracy alright.

PIcs of Khaddafi and Assad as sponsors of state terrorism was pretty foretelling, wasn't it?

All I can say is keep your kids away from this trash.
The illustrations are pathetic as well.
On the plus side being such a large book it would make good bird cage lining.
Just pray your cockatoo can't read)

Eta: Just found this in the wall of text:

And also will never forget. Yes, they know of whom are.

With so much text to proof it's understandable some mistakes well be maid.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: added snarky comment

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I get it! Must have been typed on a smart phone with auto correct.

As for the books, I can't get over phrases like the US is the greatest nation in the history, our president is the most powerful man in the world, Putin is egotistical, and Kim Jong Un is insecure.

100% propaganda for sure.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That's Propa' propaganda for you! I wonder if this guy had any input with the Denver airport murals, or even if all this shiite is sponsored by FEMA all over the US.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I find this very disturbing. This certainly supports a certain very convenient narrative.

What will they do when/if 50% of the population starts supporting 9/11 truth? That's when it'll really become scary.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
repulsive propaganda. garbage. desperate.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

The last sentence of your post is truly chilling in its implications. Not just for 9/11, but for all history. We're already there, more or less though.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find this disturbing. The colouring book particularly.

Do they have colouring books about the Columbine Massacre or other notably horrific events?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09
Next it would be a colouring book for mohammed

It's a sad state of affairs. In England, that book would never be published, possibly illegal for inciting religious/racial hatred, yet in america, demand was high enough to publish a second.

Please do not say it's freedom of speech because we have that in England. Propoganda is the norm in america , yet we laugh as north korea and Russia, seeing them as a less civilised nation
edit on 26-5-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
is interesting that the basis of Invading Iraq and Afghanistan was because a man Osama bin laden, was behind 9/11.

But is that the truth?

Where is the video where he said Yes I did it

It was not were to be found.

The conspiracies that Bin Laden was death since 2001, the conspiracies that he never admitted to 9/11, the missing confession video and subsequence appearances of a bin laden hat never look the same as the original.

Oh, well, we will never be made to forget.
edit on 26-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow! Very interesting but equally disturbing, OP. I hadn't seen any of those. Thanks from posting them.

I can't say this surprises me one bit though, but it's still shocking. It reminds of Nazi Germany, and how the kids were brainwashed. This is history repeating itself.

Next step: a draft for proper military training...

soulwaxer

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
I find this disturbing. The colouring book particularly.

Do they have colouring books about the Columbine Massacre or other notably horrific events?

Right?!? My sentiments exactly.

What kind of person gives this to children? All political propaganda aside. If they need a friggin coloring book they are far too young to understand the implications of such an event, and it promotes desensitization of aforementioned atrocities. It's a bizarre concept and to describe it as disturbing is more than apt.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I could see the worst case scenario below happening in the US in the not so distant future. History repeating itself. If they are indoctrinating young children this aggressively, what will they be teaching them when they are teenagers? Just look at how fast the police force has militarised since 9/11. It's all happening right in front of our eyes, and the more we get accustomed to it, the more it is intensified.

The members of the Hitler Youth were viewed as future "Aryan supermen"[citation needed] and were indoctrinated into racism. One aim was to instill the motivation that would enable its members as soldiers, to fight faithfully for the Third Reich. There was more emphasis on physical and military training than on academic study.[3] The Nationalsozialistischer Reichsbund für Leibesübungen (NSRBL), the umbrella organization promoting and coordinating sport activities in Germany during the Nazi era, had the responsibility of overseeing the physical fitness development programs provided to the German youth.[4]
The Hitler Youth were used to break up Church youth movements, and in anti-Church indoctrination,[5] used to spy on religious classes and Bible studies,[6] and interfere with church attendance.[7]
After the boy scout movement was banned through German-controlled countries, the Hitler Youth appropriated many of its activities, though changed in content and intention. For example, many activities closely resembled military training, with weapons training, assault course circuits and basic tactics. Some cruelty by the older boys toward the younger ones was tolerated and even encouraged, since it was believed this would weed out the unfit and harden the rest.[8]
Members wore uniforms very like those of the SA, with similar ranks and insignia.

From Wikipedia (bold emphasis mine.)

Our children are -not even very subtly- being instilled with fear of another race (often resulting in hate). At a very young age! That much is obvious from the drawings.

soulwaxer
edit on 26-5-2015 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2015 by soulwaxer because: to add

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join