It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had that moment, Israel-ISIS-Nuking of Damascus, now I understand

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
I can see a nuke being detonated somewhere in the middle east, possibly Israel and they will blame it on whoever, the counter strike will be fierce.

A middle Eastern 911. I agree with you on that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
I can see a nuke being detonated somewhere in the middle east, possibly Israel and they will blame it on whoever, the counter strike will be fierce.

If that happened, the entire Christian Rapture group would stop support immediately, since they believe nuking Israel to not be possible.

That would be entertaining indeed.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Who said that? There are passages that say that part of the Holy land would also become devastated. That there would be so many corpses it would take just six months alone to bury them.

Depending on which branch you study, which way you go, God likes the real estate, but He's still pretty ticked off with its inhabitants and a lot of the end times is to remind them through a sort of, erm, deific tough love shall we say just exactly who He is and who they are and bring them, along with all others in the world who still deny and would change their minds, back into the fold.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

www.lamblion.com...

Zechariah 13:8 indicates that two-thirds of the Jewish people will be killed by the Antichrist and Revelation 12:17 says the Antichrist will also war against the "offspring" of Israel — namely, those "who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus."

The Antichrist will be very successful in his war against the Jews and the Saints, but he will fail in his ultimate goal of annihilating all the Jews. For we are told repeatedly throughout the Scriptures that a great remnant of the Jews will live to the end of the Tribulation at which time they will receive Yeshua as their Messiah. (See: Isaiah 10:20-23; Zechariah 12:10; Romans 9:27-28; and Romans 11:25-26.)

1) The War of Extermination — Psalm 83

The psalm states that the immediate neighbors of Israel will launch a war for the purpose of "wiping out Israel as a nation" (verse 4). The nations described as being a part of this nefarious effort are those with a common border with Israel today (verses 6-8). The rest of the psalm is a prayer for the victory of Israel (verses 9-18).

The outcome of the war is not stated, but we know from other scriptures that Israel will be victorious. For example, in Zechariah 12:6 we are told that in the end times Israel will be like "a firepot among pieces of wood and a flaming torch among sheaves, so they will consume on the right hand and on the left all the surrounding peoples..." Also, in Amos 9:15 we are told that once the Jews are re-established in their land, "they will not again be rooted out from their land."

Bill Salus believes this war will result in an overwhelming victory for Israel, resulting in great territorial expansion and enhanced national resources. It will also produce the security spoken of in Ezekiel 38.

2) The First War of Gog & Magog — Ezekiel 38 and 39

But the security provided by the Psalm 83 war will not last long. The Arab nations will turn to their natural ally, Russia, and cry out for help.

And the Russians will be very happy to respond, for they have always dreamed of taking the oil fields of the Middle East. They will, therefore, launch an invasion for the stated purpose of helping the Muslims destroy Israel, but their unstated agenda will be to use the Arab invitation as an excuse to expand their sovereignty over all the Middle East. This ulterior motive is described in Ezekiel 38:12 where it says the Russians will come "to capture spoil and to seize plunder."

The invading armies will be supernaturally destroyed by God "on the mountains of Israel" (Ezekiel 39:4). The Lord will accomplish this destruction through earthquakes, pestilence, hail storms, fire, brimstone, and battlefield confusion (Ezekiel 38:19-22). Even the Jewish people will recognize that the victory belongs to the Lord, and many will open their hearts to the Lord (Ezekiel 38:23). In fact, this event could mark the occasion when the 144,000 Jews of Revelation 7:1-8 accept Yeshua as their Messiah and are sealed by the Lord for special service throughout the seven year period of the Tribulation.

The greatest mystery concerning this war is its timing.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Shouldn't this be in the dream forum? Just saying....

Second line...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Since you already wrote how you apologize to me.

I accept your apology as you are wrong.

Funny how you wrote that guy is computer savvy because I know next to nothing about computers.

Seeing how you said you went through my posts, I just went through yours, seem like you are just a defender of US government in every other post, just saying.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

Damascus has been continuously occupied since at least 6000 B.C. It has never been destroyed. Conquered yes but never destroyed. When this prophecy is fulfilled we will surely know this is the end of days.

Precisely, every ME city has been occupied and re-occupied but Damascus is singled out

Because it will be not just burned but wiped out, only one weapon can do that.

NUKES

Only one country has nukes in ME

ISRAEL

link   
Amazing how many people agree with me and starred this thread.

Thank you guys.
edit on 27-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

link   
Sorry double post
edit on 27-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Didn't UBL say no one was innocent?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
That's not going to happen. No need. Israel controls ISIS. ISIS takes over Syria, fine with Israel, ISIS killing non Muslim men, women and children in the thousands, killing Muslim men, women and children in the thousands, wrecking the place and running what civilians are left under draconian laws, fine with Israel. If ISIS was a threat to Israel, Israel would've dealt with it already...and American boots would be back on the ground. There is a reason why US lead air strikes have numbered 4000, but has not even made the slightest difference to ISIS gaining ground. Yanks know their position, but refuse to hit them directly, why? Israel are best to let ISIS continue. In Syria they were losing ground, now they're gaining again...funny that! A nuclear strike wouldn't gain anything, but would sure as hell cause a lot of problems for Israel. However, just because it won't be nuclear, does not mean that the city wont be in ruins.

For once I truly do hope the civilians get out of there, head to Europe, do what they can to escape to Syria because the ZionISIS will be brutal and its a crime against humanity that nobody is stopping them...And that nobody is stopping Israel.
edit on 28-5-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Eisenhower put nukes in Israel back in the '50s. They never gave them back. Israel has had numerous opportunities to 'drop them'. So, why now, and not during an earlier conflict with Syria?

Bull. Israel got the plans, the fuel and their first reactor from France. Nobody handed them a full bomb.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Swedish Military announced today that, WW3 is unofficial and undergoing, and will draw many nation to a biblical standpoint in the Middle east, However Sweden will not partake yet again. Good luck guys, take care.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There is no future Psalm 83 war. Psalms are lessons based off long ago ancient history and most were thought to be SONGS, not prophetic events.

The only war to come soon is the Gog-Magog war where Damascus will be flattened and more than likely used as an excuse as a pretext by Iran, Turkey and Russia to invaded Israel. Israel gets blamed for EVERYTHING these days and Russia has masterminded every Arab war against Israel from behind the scenes since 1947.

We could very well see Iranian Republican Guard detonating a nuke in the city just to blame it on Israel since it is going to fall into the hands of Saudi Arabian agents anyhow. When Assad flees the city that is when you know its time to pucker up and watch out for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Isn't being war torn LIKE IT HAS been a ruinous heap already?
I believe Sodam and Gamora coved a nuke strike a little more clearly that this.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

this could mean many things, but it definitely sounds like destruction in some way. i mean, a pile of ruin is pretty direct. and, wiping an entire population off the map with the hands of famous terrorists definitely sounds like a precursor to ww3, so i think this topic can fit in the ww3 forum.

i know how it sounds to say words from a book, or words from anything can make prophecies. but, ever since i learned about the relations between nostradamus, the bible, and other threads you can pull at, there were all kinds of wierdly specific things like "adolf hisler" in nostradomas' writings. that's one letter off, and it seems to fit in the exact order it should be to predict the events in ww2. none of this is 100% proof of predictions being real, but what even is 100% proof? that goes into philosophy, which i find interesting, but can personally only study so much on. i just leave the real philosophy to the more genius minds. but, what i'm saying is, somebody can argue what counts as 100% proof. i don't personally think there's 100% proof of prophecy. but, i do think there's powerful evidence, and that we should pay attention. we can make theories all day. and, that's good. but, we should keep our eye on this meanwhile. don't get /too/ distracted making theories. i say we should pay attention because none of our sources like the bible ever said 2012 was the year the earth would go into an extinction phase. many of these just said it was the end of an era, and that something was going to begin after that year. did any say it would be super sudden? i don't think they did, including the bible. they really just said very little, or nothing at all, like with web bot.

so, i'm just saying, this world we're in may be much more like something from the the matrix series than it seems (we should try defining seems, while we're at it). maybe the reason the bible can predict things isn't because reality is entirely like a big destiny program, but because just /this world/ has been programmed, and we're all here as some big test. that's why i watch when things like this come up. you never know when the next piece from a religious tome might tie in with an actual event. maybe the bible can help reveal what's gonna happen before ww3. it seems more of a question of when than if. so, why not this with i.s.i.s. and damascus? i think it's a theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join