It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Denounces 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Call It Idolatry LOL

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CynicalSinningSaint

"Anti-semitism" is a catchword used to chastize the supposed goyim that know too much.

No, "Anti-Semitism" is a phrase to describe the pathological hatred of the Jewish people. It is a form of mental illness. Some people believe that known hoaxes, like "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" are true. They research obscure, racist, 19th Century "ethnographers" who have dubious theories about the histories of various "races." They read extracts from Jewish literature out of context. (For example, the "vitriol" in the Talmud is directed at the people who desecrated the Jewish Temple and turned it into a latrine. What torments would you imagine on someone who turned your church into a compost heap?)

It was inevitable that someone would come along and blame the atrocities being committed by DAESH on Israel. After all, they own all the banks and were responsible for 9/11, right? It couldn't possibly be due to the alienation a generation of uprooted Muslim youth have experienced in an increasingly secular world that cannot provide them with gainful employment... or is that the fault of the Jews as well?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yikes! Sorry but you are slightly off the ball there!

You really need to stop protecting Israel and it's age old 'We are the victims' mantra when clearly it is not. Yes the Jews were the victims of the Holocaust but the Israeli's that stupidly think that their right to Palestinian land because they are God's chosen people are not the victims. They are in fact the aggressors and stealer's of land that does not belong to them.

In regards to ISIS, Israel requires the land of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq for it's Greater Israel Land Expansion project. Stealing more land again.

This is why anyone with half a brain says Israel controls ISIS. It's a bit obvious isn't it? Obviously it's not just Israel but in fact all the Israel protectors US, UK, Canada, Europe, Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. They all have their greedy little eyes focused on the lands Israel is trying to grab and on Iran at the moment too. It's all about Land and Resources. ISIS is merely another tool to help Israel and it's allies grab the lands!

But I will reiterate, Israel is not Jewish. Jews around the world recognize this. And they protest against Israeli aggression and Terrorism against the Palestinians. Some Jews in Israel support the Occupation of Palestine and Persecution of the Palestinian people because they are blinded by the Racist and Anti-Semitic exploits of the Israeli Forces and Government!

Back on topic again. ISIS is the Terrorist Arm of the West and Israel in order to take over the Middle East. So of course they are going to repeat what their controllers tell them to repeat!

Simple Propaganda! I suppose you could call ISIS Shills!!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I can agree to disagree. Still haven't looked at your sources, but I will. Time is not a luxury of mine.

To keep the conversation going, my belief is that both 9/11 and ISIS are the creations of Israeli intel, American intel, and the Zionist centralized banking system. At best, both Israel and America (gov't level) knew about the attacks and welcomed them.

Please understand, that I am not antisemitic. This is not a race issue, but a matter of globalist political ideologies....particularly the notion of, 'the ends justifying the means'.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I can agree to disagree. Still haven't looked at your sources, but I will. Time is not a luxury of mine.

I'm glad to hear you're still open to reading these investigative works:
Neither of them, however, is a quick-and-easy read. It took me weeks to read them (all told), and I have plenty of time to read.

But, at least look at the teasers and descriptions and reviews.
They are impressive and disturbing tomes, indeed.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ok, so I've read about those books you referenced. Captain's and the Kings seems interesting, the Secret Cabal part brings to mind the infamous Protocols of Zion. It is said that the Protocols were forged by Nilus, but given the circumstances of Nilus' arrest, it could very well be a forced confession. A large portion of the Protocols was taken from (or at least reflects) The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, written by the Rosicrucian Maurice Joly. Notice how the Georgia Guidestones are signed R.C. Christian (an allusion to the Rosicrucian Order). I suggest you read the Protocols yourself and look at how much of it has come true.

As for the Looming Tower, I simply do not believe the official story. For example, Mohammed Atta was not a devout Muslim. The man was a stoner by eye witness account. Then you have the Mossad agents who danced while filming the towers fall. They confessed on Israeli TV to having foreknowledge of the attacks. They wanted them to happen for political reasons per their own words. And what about the military jet exercises happening at the very same time the attacks were being carried out? The exercises were to simulate highjacked planes being used as missiles. The fighter pilots involved in the training exercises didn't know the 9/11 attacks were real.

Like ISIS, Al Qaida was simply a front for one or more intel agencies funded via third party transactions to cover the money trail.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Cool, glad to hear that! Captains and the Kings is a fantastic novel - it's what first showed me how the cabal works.

But, did you check out Dirty Wars?

It's the longest and most challenging to read, and it actually does cover the 'connections' you suspect. Very scary stuff. There are former government officials from POTUS to the Pentagon who should be in jail for war crimes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937
a reply to: DJW001

Yikes! Sorry but you are slightly off the ball there!

You really need to stop protecting Israel and it's age old 'We are the victims' mantra when clearly it is not. Yes the Jews were the victims of the Holocaust but the Israeli's that stupidly think that their right to Palestinian land because they are God's chosen people are not the victims. They are in fact the aggressors and stealer's of land that does not belong to them.

In regards to ISIS, Israel requires the land of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq for it's Greater Israel Land Expansion project. Stealing more land again.

This is why anyone with half a brain says Israel controls ISIS. It's a bit obvious isn't it? Obviously it's not just Israel but in fact all the Israel protectors US, UK, Canada, Europe, Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. They all have their greedy little eyes focused on the lands Israel is trying to grab and on Iran at the moment too. It's all about Land and Resources. ISIS is merely another tool to help Israel and it's allies grab the lands!

But I will reiterate, Israel is not Jewish. Jews around the world recognize this. And they protest against Israeli aggression and Terrorism against the Palestinians. Some Jews in Israel support the Occupation of Palestine and Persecution of the Palestinian people because they are blinded by the Racist and Anti-Semitic exploits of the Israeli Forces and Government!

Back on topic again. ISIS is the Terrorist Arm of the West and Israel in order to take over the Middle East. So of course they are going to repeat what their controllers tell them to repeat!

Simple Propaganda! I suppose you could call ISIS Shills!!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Wow. In case you haven't noticed, when Israel wants land it just ups and takes it. They have absolutely no need for a front like DAESH.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wow. In case you haven't noticed, when Israel wants land it just ups and takes it. They have absolutely no need for a front like DAESH.

Daesh, ISIS, ISIL, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, whatever you want to call them are not there just for Israel. In case you haven't noticed there are other agendas happening in the Middle East apart from Racist Israel's land grab and murder sprees. In the News today Israel is making up stories again and are currently bombing Gaza based on their stories!

There's the preparation and lay out of False Flags to attack Iran going on right now. And the conflict in the Ukraine to finalize!

These mercenary groups are like guns for hire. They weren't working for Israel when Western Governments were creating the Serbia / Croatia conflict were they? Al-Qaeda mercenaries were hired for that job.

Israel plays a big part in all this but they are not at the forefront with everything!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I'm not the one who thinks DAESH has anything to do with Israel. My point is that it just isn't Israel's style. When they act out of self interest, it is always with the supreme confidence of self righteousness. DAESH, too, is acting with confident self-righteousness, and I fully believe their stated motivations and goals, even if I disagree with them.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah...and ISIS reckons all Americans should pay their taxes, listen to and believe their government and trust all what the corporations do is for the benefit of the people too.

Above all, remember that ISIS wasn't created by the US government...ISIS wasn't created by the US government...ISIS wasn't created by...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Above all, remember that ISIS wasn't created by the US government...ISIS wasn't created by the US government...ISIS wasn't created by...

Towards what end? Is it making American gasoline prices drop? Is it making its allies in the region-- Israel and Saudi Arabia-- safer? Are the white trucks they used manufactured in the United States? The AK-47s they are armed with? What possible end do they serve, other than increasing Assad's purchases of Russian weapons to defend himself?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: MysterX

Towards what end? Is it making American gasoline prices drop? Is it making its allies in the region-- Israel and Saudi Arabia-- safer? Are the white trucks they used manufactured in the United States? The AK-47s they are armed with? What possible end do they serve, other than increasing Assad's purchases of Russian weapons to defend himself?

Saudi Arabia controls the 'gas' prices when it produces more than the usual amount of Oil. Israel is safe but not for non Jews! Saudi Arabia is safe but only if you don't say anything about the Saud family or if your a woman get behind the wheel of a car! The white trucks are manufactured by Japan. But they are supplied by the US. Again the AK-47's are made elsewhere but again are supplied by the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

And why shouldn't Assad be able to defend himself and his people. They are being attacked on all sides by Terrorists! Terrorists aided, created, supplied and paid for by Western Governments.

And why is Syria being attacked? For the land it is on, the Oil and Gas it has and the fact that it is an ally of Russia and Iran. Nothing more and nothing less! People are being KILLED for profit and land. Nothing more and nothing less!

Fact: ISIS is a creation of the West and it's allies! Fact: Most of if not all the media accounts pertaining to ISIS and it's atrocities are FAKE! Especially these videos of the Jihadi John beheadings which are a product of Green Screen Technology done by the Media company called SITE which is run by an Israeli known as Rita Katz. She is Queen of the Fake Bin Laden videos too!

Why do so many people believe all that Israeli / US BS?

As per the topic! "ISIS Denounces 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Call It Idolatry LOL"

Puppets repeat what they are told to repeat. They need to repeat that to try to 'scare' people to believe that the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories are false and stupid when in fact they are not. The Official stories are False and Stupid. That much is obvious!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia controls the 'gas' prices when it produces more than the usual amount of Oil.

The price of oil has been increasing; the price of natural gas decreasing. How is the situation in the Levant related to this? Why is this slaughter beneficial to either the US, Saudi Arabia or Israel?

Israel is safe but not for non Jews!

How does fighting on its northern border make Israel safe? How does sectarian violence in predominantly Muslim countries endanger Arabs living in Israel?

Saudi Arabia is safe but only if you don't say anything about the Saud family or if your a woman get behind the wheel of a car!

Correct; overthrowing the House of 'ibn Sa' ud is one of the goals of DAESH, hence the recent Mosque bombing in Arabia. DAESH is undermining the Sa'uds' claim to being the "protector of the faithful." They view his regime as corrupt, which it is. Much of the financial support for DAESH is indeed coming from Arabia, from factions that oppose the reigning government. Rather than replace the current medieval government with a modern republic, they want to create a retrograde theocracy.

The white trucks are manufactured by Japan. But they are supplied by the US. Again the AK-47's are made elsewhere but again are supplied by the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Other than a single truck that was once used by a plumbing firm in the United States that found its way to the region second hand, do you have any evidence for this statement?

And why shouldn't Assad be able to defend himself and his people.

In case you haven't noticed, Assad is defending himself by killing his people.

They are being attacked on all sides by Terrorists! Terrorists aided, created, supplied and paid for by Western Governments.

You keep repeating that without providing evidence.

And why is Syria being attacked? For the land it is on, the Oil and Gas it has and the fact that it is an ally of Russia and Iran. Nothing more and nothing less! People are being KILLED for profit and land. Nothing more and nothing less!

Do you actually believe that, or are you hoping that ATS members are so ill-informed and gullible that they do not realize that Syria is a minor oil producer, ranked 63rd in terms of production, after the Netherlands? I suppose you would have us believe that the recent Muslim violence there is a "false flag" by the US so that they can invade Holland for its oil.

By the way, why are you focusing on Syria? DAESH has directed most of its energy towards conquering Iraq, which you could characterize as an American client state. Western interests already control Iraq's oil. Why would they endanger them by creating a chaotic environment? The West has always preferred to deal with strongmen who could be relied on to deliver their part of a bargain, however exploitative it might be. We see the opposite happening in the Levant now; it is the moneyed interests that are urging the US to get involved to restore stability.

Fact: ISIS is a creation of the West and it's allies!

Evidence, please.

Fact: Most of if not all the media accounts pertaining to ISIS and it's atrocities are FAKE!

Evidence, please.

Especially these videos of the Jihadi John beheadings which are a product of Green Screen Technology done by the Media company called SITE which is run by an Israeli known as Rita Katz. She is Queen of the Fake Bin Laden videos too!

Evidence, please.

Why do so many people believe all that Israeli / US BS?

As per the topic! "ISIS Denounces 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Call It Idolatry LOL"

They have a point. Most 9/11 conspiracies are professions of belief. In that sense, the 9/11 conspiracy echo chamber is a false religion. As I have pointed out, it is a religion that is fundamentally racist. It denies intelligence and courage to Arabs while ascribing negative characteristics to Jews and Americans. 9/11 conspiracy theory is a sewer of hatred.

Puppets repeat what they are told to repeat.

You keep making statements without providing any evidence. What does that make you?
edit on 28-5-2015 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

i can't get into all your philosophical mystery religions...as far as i can tell...

...Arab Muslim devotees of something called allah, murdered 3000 office workers in the United States on 9.11.2001.

their leader was shot in his head twice on 5.1.2011, but his successors continue to murder.

all the rest of your story is something they should save for a judge...the cops aren't going to be listening to your story when they get them in their sites.

You are aware that this "something called Allah" refers to the God of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus correct?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They wouldn't like what Abu Hamza said then, who was recently jailed on terrorism charges.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join